Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 867 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13004
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11294
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.
    That does sound like a deal. Thanks man.

  2. #11293
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.

  3. #11292

    Noish? PL Acupuncture Health Center

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-pl-ac...ngeles-ca-6369#rubmaps.

    I got baited by the number of reviews on RM and wanted to get May whose name is down the history but I think I got the mamasan. She said her name was "noish" or something. It definitely was not May though. Short hair, 50's, 5'1-5'2, fairly thin, b cups.

    Nothing to write home about but not the worst I've seen.

    Massage with oil was mid but there was OTC groping allowed. No tease other than the feeling of her soft ass but hard no on sticking my paws under the leggings. No bra underneath and got to play with her pink nips while she backhand twirled stroked me. I think she got tired and went for a double-handed jerkathon that had a weird but pleasurably tracing of my balls on the down stroke.

    Blow in her hands and got the hot towel before taking off.

    Total damage was. 40 for the hhr + .60 for the HJ.

    Not a repeat but fair price for what's offered. Again, didn't see a May but the mamasan was a firm no on FS. If anyone else has more info on any of the other girls, I'd be interested in hearing it.

  4. #11291

    Surprisingly hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get disappointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
    I am with you, I just want a decent massage + a nice BJ from a decent looking girl, easy to find in NYC but so hard to find in LA. Apparently AMP girls in LA either do HJ only or straight up FS LOL. Then people say just go for a FS spot, problem with FS spots is the massage is literally garbage, not even half assed. And if you pay for a BJ only at a FS place the girls will act like you wasting their time. Also for FS I rather go to a K agency / escorts, way better choices and service for the price, people out here paying 200+ for a 5/10 girl LOL no thanks.

    If anyone knows an AMP that offers decent massage + BJ please stop gatekeeping.

  5. #11290

    Santa Monica Blvd / Vermont Good AMPs

    As the title suggests are there any good spots in this general area of Santa Monica Blvd and Vermont? I work by here and commute on the train but I have been wanting to try something that may be relatively closer to this (within walking distance form the Metro station) area. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear them! Thanks in advance.

  6. #11289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.

    The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.

  7. #11288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Off SM Bl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her.
    Any clues to as to the name of the place or the provider?

    I personally prefer the mature providers who provide better service. Thanks.

  8. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get dissapointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.

    The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.

  9. #11286

    Any BBBJ-only AMPs that feature decent looking girls?

    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get dissapointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.

  10. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCreampie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you can try Essential Treatment, which I often go to; it should be close to you.

    The quality of their girls is generally good. And now, they basically all offer doubles or triples. After the first girl finishes the massage and gets her tip, the second girl will come in and ask if you want to play together.
    What's the damage for the first and second round? Can't find this place on the map and the search in this forum isn't helping. Can you please assist with location?

  11. #11284
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Angel Massage (Whittier) *Angie

    Called ahead to make sure they were not too busy. Cici came out and got Angie. She is about 5'2 110#. She is always cheerful and bubbly. Smooth skin, nice tits with pink nipples. Not robotic. Excellent BJ with lots of eye contact. She makes me feel big and strong. Enjoys all positions. Just pure pleasure. Her giggles and the way she sounds with DFK always make me feel good. Sexy. Highly recommend. Makes me feel happy. Will repeat.

  12. #11283

    Oriental Spa Nana

    At the recommendation of a member of this board I got an Uber to Glendale Blvd. Was taken to a small room and waited about 5-10 min. MMS came in and introduced me to Nana. I put $140 on the table as I was undressing Nana has a nice set of Cs and I am a breast man. Massage was very good and worked my back and legs over very well. On the flip it was the usual conversation and had no trouble with negotiating price. She pulled her dress down but left it over her belly. Didn't matter though as her tits look sexy, she gives a good HJand CBJ. I she showed me her enthusiasm, Started out Cowgirl and let her go as long as she could stand it. I flipped her over and laid her down on the table. Picked up both legs, grabbed the ankles up, and went to town. Having her get down into it and she pulled legs together over my shoulder and finished up with her begging to go more. Was satisfied when I left.

  13. #11282

    Sassa TA

    Back in town for a visit after reading all the reports knew I wanted to get to TA. Sassa was looking good in her cutoff barely there jean shorts. Start with a soft massage which led to me up in all fours and her doing her thing. SHe is a trooper with BBBJ laying on the bed, from behind, under and me standing and her kneeling on the floor. Takes a nice pounding and a cim finish. As I was getting dressed to leave she brought in Abbey and Sindy. Just my opinion but I think Abbey is the prettiest of the three. Sindy was very playful letting me know she would take good care of me while rubbing and sqeezing junior. May have to go back and play with her.

  14. #11281
    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. I'll look them up. Which would you say is slimmer / in better shape / younger. I don't even mind age actually I just don't like flabby flab.
    Searching Collette doesn't yield any results. Where does she work?
    It's not an amo but through k agency. Its difficult to find BBFS in AMP that's worthwhile.

  15. #11280
    Quote Originally Posted by HiKeke  [View Original Post]
    Colette and Lucy I'd probably your best bet if you are looking for non-upcharge kgirls.
    Thanks. I'll look them up. Which would you say is slimmer / in better shape / younger. I don't even mind age actually I just don't like flabby flab.
    Searching Collette doesn't yield any results. Where does she work?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape