Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 13025
-
09-16-25 11:07 #11300Senior Member

Posts: 353Off SM Bl
Any clues to as to the name of the place or the provider?
Originally Posted by Sharp909
[View Original Post]
I personally prefer the mature providers who provide better service. Thanks.
-
09-16-25 00:32 #11299Senior Member

Posts: 39The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.
Originally Posted by Optional
[View Original Post]
The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.
-
09-15-25 22:29 #11298Senior Member

Posts: 86Any BBBJ-only AMPs that feature decent looking girls?
Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get dissapointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
-
09-15-25 17:38 #11297Regular Member

Posts: 1What's the damage for the first and second round? Can't find this place on the map and the search in this forum isn't helping. Can you please assist with location?
Originally Posted by OrangeCreampie
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 11:31 #11296Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 43Angel Massage (Whittier) *Angie
Called ahead to make sure they were not too busy. Cici came out and got Angie. She is about 5'2 110#. She is always cheerful and bubbly. Smooth skin, nice tits with pink nipples. Not robotic. Excellent BJ with lots of eye contact. She makes me feel big and strong. Enjoys all positions. Just pure pleasure. Her giggles and the way she sounds with DFK always make me feel good. Sexy. Highly recommend. Makes me feel happy. Will repeat.
-
09-15-25 11:04 #11295Senior Member

Posts: 59Oriental Spa Nana
At the recommendation of a member of this board I got an Uber to Glendale Blvd. Was taken to a small room and waited about 5-10 min. MMS came in and introduced me to Nana. I put $140 on the table as I was undressing Nana has a nice set of Cs and I am a breast man. Massage was very good and worked my back and legs over very well. On the flip it was the usual conversation and had no trouble with negotiating price. She pulled her dress down but left it over her belly. Didn't matter though as her tits look sexy, she gives a good HJand CBJ. I she showed me her enthusiasm, Started out Cowgirl and let her go as long as she could stand it. I flipped her over and laid her down on the table. Picked up both legs, grabbed the ankles up, and went to town. Having her get down into it and she pulled legs together over my shoulder and finished up with her begging to go more. Was satisfied when I left.
-
09-15-25 01:15 #11294Senior Member

Posts: 53Sassa TA
Back in town for a visit after reading all the reports knew I wanted to get to TA. Sassa was looking good in her cutoff barely there jean shorts. Start with a soft massage which led to me up in all fours and her doing her thing. SHe is a trooper with BBBJ laying on the bed, from behind, under and me standing and her kneeling on the floor. Takes a nice pounding and a cim finish. As I was getting dressed to leave she brought in Abbey and Sindy. Just my opinion but I think Abbey is the prettiest of the three. Sindy was very playful letting me know she would take good care of me while rubbing and sqeezing junior. May have to go back and play with her.
-
09-14-25 01:09 #11293Senior Member

Posts: 788It's not an amo but through k agency. Its difficult to find BBFS in AMP that's worthwhile.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 18:17 #11292Senior Member

Posts: 189Thanks. I'll look them up. Which would you say is slimmer / in better shape / younger. I don't even mind age actually I just don't like flabby flab.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
Searching Collette doesn't yield any results. Where does she work?
-
09-13-25 12:53 #11291Senior Member

Posts: 788Colette and Lucy I'd probably your best bet if you are looking for non-upcharge kgirls.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 12:30 #11290Senior Member

Posts: 189BBFS provider
Not much BBFS selection on OC at the moment so I'm looking to venture up to LA. Looking for any provider that isn't heavy and over 40. Appreciate any tips.
-
09-12-25 13:13 #11289Senior Member

Posts: 441Sindy. TA
I generally agree with this assessment. She is a willing and eager pleaser. Not as talkative as other providers. Massage is a little bit fast moving.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
F: 7.5 - probably the prettiest of the current bunch. Slightly wider face.
B: 7 - Petite but not skinny, however not fat, just a little soft. Soft and grabable ass. Nice natural B / Cs. Some stretch marks around breasts and stomach.
A: 8 - Nice, minimal convo but still a pleasure. Determined to get you off.
S: 8.5 - Great and sensual BBBJ, Nice shaven V, tight. Flexible for all positions. Decent DFKer (a little robotic). CG ride 8/10 - good grinder. Seems to be ok with a little finger in the butt play.
E: Not really good for any convo.
Repeat: Yes, but still looking for another CiCi.
-
09-12-25 01:32 #11288Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Linda a Lucky Foot and Body Massage in Culver City
I arrived and WOW Linda is young and Hot. I like the all-natural girls and she is 100% natural. Said my greeting and we went into the room. She told me to get undressed and lay on table. She started on my back and then I flip over. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. I like the girls to look like normal girls. Linda started massaging my chest and started playing with my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples and as soon as she touched them, my pecker started getting excited and wanted to see what was going on. I got hard and she smiled. She got some lotion and started working it. Her ass is firm and her tits are amazing. She continued with the HJ and I took her shirt off and proceeded to taking her bra off. She wacked buddy and massaged the prostate. I grabbed her head and made her suck my nipple. I continues feeling her ass and then I took off her pants. She is amazing! Great skin awesome legs and I could feel her pussy getting very wet. She allowed me to rub her clit over her underwear. She was all turned on and very wet. We agreed on full service and that CBJ with 69 was a view!! She slid me in CG and went for a ride. You haven't lived until you've bounced up natural titties up in the air and cow girl.
This got me so turned on that I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded. She gave me a smile and clean me up. She was starting to put her clothes back on and I had her lay down and ate her pussy till she came. She is one amazing young girl. Can't wait to be back.
-
09-11-25 17:53 #11287Senior Member

Posts: 218Sindy at TA
Physical Description: 5'2 . Light skin and petite frame, spinner type. Has short bangs and wavy hair. Also has adorable wide smile. Half Chinese / Half Thai.
Private Details: Strolled on over to TA after being out of the game for a while. Been reading some of the recent reports of the new talent and had a feeling Sindy would be right up my alley. Texted MMS and set up time to meet up.
MMS Mina was cordial as always when I arrived. Gave me a little shit since its been a while since I had been there, but it was all in good fun.
Then entered Sindy. She has short curled bangs with wavy hair and a wide smile. She has a very warm and bubbly personality and we instantly connected. She has a petite, spinner type body and threw herself onto me. She's not as petite as Cici was, but is a bit more petite than Peach was with a similar shaped body. She also speaks Chinese, but is half Thai.
We made out for a good 10 - 15 minutes at the beginning of the session. She loves to DFK and was very sensuous throughout the session and it genuinely felt like she was into everything. After a long DFK session, she slowly made her way down my body, licking my nips and licking all the way down to JR. Her BBBJ is excellent. And very sensuous. Everything was warm and wet and I didn't feel any teeth at all. A+ on BBBJ.
After that, I signaled for some rimjob action since I had read reports of her excellent technique. She was totally down and I could tell she gets off on it. She told me to get on all fours and she prepared behind me. Damn, she got ALL UP IN THERE with some deep TUMA. She asked if she could F*CK me and I said I'd be open to trying. She put a condom on her finger and snuck a finger up in there while putting her face between my legs and blew me. It was a crazy sensation.
After about 15 minutes of this, I wanted to get to fucking. So I got up from all fours, kneeled down at the table and started DATY. She has a cute, tight pussy and I enjoyed going down on her. Afterwards, I got up and threw a hat on and we got ready for action. Jr looked huge next to her because of how petite she was, it was a sight to behold.
We started off with standing mish where she got really into it and vocal. Her petite body can really take a pounding. Then, I threw her legs up and on my body so that it was a tighter fit and she seemed to enjoy that a lot. Then I threw her on her side and hit it from the side. Then I hopped on the table for some CG and some Reverse CG. Reverse CG was prob my favorite because I could see her ass and pussy tightly grip onto my cock. She has great Asian CG technique as well and can bounce really well.
After about 10 minutes of this, I knew I had to unload and shot a fat load all over her chest and neck.
I highly recommend Sindy and she reminds me of one of my ATF's Peach in terms of her attitude, looks, body and sensuality.
Looks: Candy Cindy / Kimi Ruby Peach Sindy Molly Lulu Mia Ivy Yoyo Cici Lucy Apple.
Body: Candy = Peach Cindy / Kimi Sindy Ruby Cici Mia Ivy Yoyo Molly Lulu Lucy Apple.
Service: Cici Candy = Peach Sindy Lucy Apple Ruby Molly Mia Ivy Cindy / Kimi Lulu Yoyo.
-
09-11-25 13:24 #11286Senior Member

Posts: 178Thought this placed closed down? Kept seeing reports here about this place, but when I went it was a bait and switch. Service was lame and over priced. Maybe I should give them another try.
Originally Posted by FreeDsr13
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




