Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 13004
-
09-13-25 12:53 #11279Senior Member

Posts: 788Colette and Lucy I'd probably your best bet if you are looking for non-upcharge kgirls.
Originally Posted by Opi7001
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 12:30 #11278Senior Member

Posts: 188BBFS provider
Not much BBFS selection on OC at the moment so I'm looking to venture up to LA. Looking for any provider that isn't heavy and over 40. Appreciate any tips.
-
09-12-25 13:13 #11277Senior Member

Posts: 441Sindy. TA
I generally agree with this assessment. She is a willing and eager pleaser. Not as talkative as other providers. Massage is a little bit fast moving.
Originally Posted by Bbaka10
[View Original Post]
F: 7.5 - probably the prettiest of the current bunch. Slightly wider face.
B: 7 - Petite but not skinny, however not fat, just a little soft. Soft and grabable ass. Nice natural B / Cs. Some stretch marks around breasts and stomach.
A: 8 - Nice, minimal convo but still a pleasure. Determined to get you off.
S: 8.5 - Great and sensual BBBJ, Nice shaven V, tight. Flexible for all positions. Decent DFKer (a little robotic). CG ride 8/10 - good grinder. Seems to be ok with a little finger in the butt play.
E: Not really good for any convo.
Repeat: Yes, but still looking for another CiCi.
-
09-12-25 01:32 #11276Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Linda a Lucky Foot and Body Massage in Culver City
I arrived and WOW Linda is young and Hot. I like the all-natural girls and she is 100% natural. Said my greeting and we went into the room. She told me to get undressed and lay on table. She started on my back and then I flip over. She was wearing tight jeans and a shirt. I like the girls to look like normal girls. Linda started massaging my chest and started playing with my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples and as soon as she touched them, my pecker started getting excited and wanted to see what was going on. I got hard and she smiled. She got some lotion and started working it. Her ass is firm and her tits are amazing. She continued with the HJ and I took her shirt off and proceeded to taking her bra off. She wacked buddy and massaged the prostate. I grabbed her head and made her suck my nipple. I continues feeling her ass and then I took off her pants. She is amazing! Great skin awesome legs and I could feel her pussy getting very wet. She allowed me to rub her clit over her underwear. She was all turned on and very wet. We agreed on full service and that CBJ with 69 was a view!! She slid me in CG and went for a ride. You haven't lived until you've bounced up natural titties up in the air and cow girl.
This got me so turned on that I couldn't hold it any longer and I exploded. She gave me a smile and clean me up. She was starting to put her clothes back on and I had her lay down and ate her pussy till she came. She is one amazing young girl. Can't wait to be back.
-
09-11-25 17:53 #11275Senior Member

Posts: 218Sindy at TA
Physical Description: 5'2 . Light skin and petite frame, spinner type. Has short bangs and wavy hair. Also has adorable wide smile. Half Chinese / Half Thai.
Private Details: Strolled on over to TA after being out of the game for a while. Been reading some of the recent reports of the new talent and had a feeling Sindy would be right up my alley. Texted MMS and set up time to meet up.
MMS Mina was cordial as always when I arrived. Gave me a little shit since its been a while since I had been there, but it was all in good fun.
Then entered Sindy. She has short curled bangs with wavy hair and a wide smile. She has a very warm and bubbly personality and we instantly connected. She has a petite, spinner type body and threw herself onto me. She's not as petite as Cici was, but is a bit more petite than Peach was with a similar shaped body. She also speaks Chinese, but is half Thai.
We made out for a good 10 - 15 minutes at the beginning of the session. She loves to DFK and was very sensuous throughout the session and it genuinely felt like she was into everything. After a long DFK session, she slowly made her way down my body, licking my nips and licking all the way down to JR. Her BBBJ is excellent. And very sensuous. Everything was warm and wet and I didn't feel any teeth at all. A+ on BBBJ.
After that, I signaled for some rimjob action since I had read reports of her excellent technique. She was totally down and I could tell she gets off on it. She told me to get on all fours and she prepared behind me. Damn, she got ALL UP IN THERE with some deep TUMA. She asked if she could F*CK me and I said I'd be open to trying. She put a condom on her finger and snuck a finger up in there while putting her face between my legs and blew me. It was a crazy sensation.
After about 15 minutes of this, I wanted to get to fucking. So I got up from all fours, kneeled down at the table and started DATY. She has a cute, tight pussy and I enjoyed going down on her. Afterwards, I got up and threw a hat on and we got ready for action. Jr looked huge next to her because of how petite she was, it was a sight to behold.
We started off with standing mish where she got really into it and vocal. Her petite body can really take a pounding. Then, I threw her legs up and on my body so that it was a tighter fit and she seemed to enjoy that a lot. Then I threw her on her side and hit it from the side. Then I hopped on the table for some CG and some Reverse CG. Reverse CG was prob my favorite because I could see her ass and pussy tightly grip onto my cock. She has great Asian CG technique as well and can bounce really well.
After about 10 minutes of this, I knew I had to unload and shot a fat load all over her chest and neck.
I highly recommend Sindy and she reminds me of one of my ATF's Peach in terms of her attitude, looks, body and sensuality.
Looks: Candy Cindy / Kimi Ruby Peach Sindy Molly Lulu Mia Ivy Yoyo Cici Lucy Apple.
Body: Candy = Peach Cindy / Kimi Sindy Ruby Cici Mia Ivy Yoyo Molly Lulu Lucy Apple.
Service: Cici Candy = Peach Sindy Lucy Apple Ruby Molly Mia Ivy Cindy / Kimi Lulu Yoyo.
-
09-11-25 13:24 #11274Senior Member

Posts: 178Thought this placed closed down? Kept seeing reports here about this place, but when I went it was a bait and switch. Service was lame and over priced. Maybe I should give them another try.
Originally Posted by FreeDsr13
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 13:22 #11273Senior Member

Posts: 178I went here once a few months ago. Didn't really have a good time. Lame boring FS for the tip she wanted. Saw the same girl at Tai massage the following week and had to pass. Never went back to either place LOL.
Originally Posted by Kumquat3
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 10:33 #11272Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Pink at Lucky
So followed the ladies from Ruby to Lucky (Lawndale) as they said not busy. Well, when I got there at least four folks came walking through where Daisy took care of most of them which gave me a chance to try Pink 🩷. I told her last time I would try her and kept my word (though Daisy is a lot of fun!
She is pretty tall with long legs, mid back long black hair, nice MMs which are so suckable. Pink is in pretty good shape as she slims downward nicely to her feet. She is a good kisser and just hugged and kissed for a while.
She then got down with a pretty good BBBJ with good tongue, sucking balls, and then deep throat. I face fucked her for a bit with no issues. She then put a rubber in my butt vibrator and I went to DATY her. Very lickable clit and slowly inserted the toy in her pussy. She was getting into it so much I also had a finger partially in her butt and she raised her legs and her hips as I tried to catch up. I then kissed her with some P2 P action.
Somehow a second rubber showed up and she covered me and did standing mish.
I usually go for CIM to end but as I was going up, came on her boobs. Single FIV was allowed but FIA is usually not (as she told me later so very YMMV).
Such a great session and we didn't even have time to 69, her to rim me, use the toy on me, or multiple positions. We were interrupted a couple times because it was busy but I got the full 30 minutes of action so I have no complaints.
Pink is also very sweet, doesn't speak English well but she is actively trying and we probably spent 10-15 minutes learning English words. She is mature and pretty and I am the type to prefer friendliness and service over age. She was up for most things I suggested which was cool. I finally got to chat a little with Daisy (love her intro kisses) but then the doorbell rang (she was already with a customer so now it was Pink's turn).
-
09-11-25 08:22 #11271Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Tai Masssage / Whittier
Stopped by and MMS introduced me to Lisa. She is about 5'1 108. She was wearing a blue and white dress that showed of her long legs. She kind of reminded me of Angie. Back to the room where we got comfortable. After a great massage she took everything off. She licked her lips, kissed me and started pulling on my cock. She seemed horny so I let her work her magic and laid back. She had a good mouth and kept it nice and wet. She was patient worked the cock and sac for a long time. She almost didn't want to stop. She got me covered, BBJ with a cum in mouth finish.
-
09-10-25 08:48 #11270Senior Member

Posts: 57I head over to Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley road. Ivanna was super short but still very sexy with a tight petite body. I do love that the trend these days is to get the ass as big and shapely as possible, within genetics of course. So Ivanna's ass demands respect for how roundly shaped it is. If that doesn't demand respect, her abilities to please a man will. Didn't go complete slop and go straight to the BBBJ. I am sure though if you wanted to go to straight to the cock, Lilah would do that. But seriously her hand job skills should be put in Anatomy and Physiology books to show to really jerk a dude off. BBBJ started off much slower than I am used to. But this was actually better. IRL girls we know are not that great and often try to rush getting the orgasm out of man. It was so 1:1 and smooth that I'm sure when my veins started getting pump, that's when she turned it up to 11. I think because of the anticipation and the right amount of teasing, I came way earlier than I normally do. I'm not some beta * boy though. I busted a big fucking nut and I can't fautl Ivanna for that. In fact I probably shoudlve tipped more.
-
09-09-25 06:38 #11269Senior Member

Posts: 37Essential Treatment Eva
I went to Essential Treatment yesterday and saw Eva there. She is another typical petite girl with big tits. Service is decent.
Details are below.
I arrived a bit early so I was shown a room and told to wait a minute. After like 10 minutes, in came this petite stunner in a see-through dress. I handed her hf and tips then she helped undress and let me lay on the bed.
As I lay prone, she began with a massage, which didn't last too long, as she started her way south tout de suite. Started with some light caressing, then some fingering followed by a thoroughly tossed salad. I eventually ended up on all fours with her munching my bung hole like it powered her money, all the while stroking junior with an oiled up hand. I was in heaven.
She then asked me to roll over, wherein she proceeded to sit on my face and encourage me to munch away. Her clit became bigger after I licked it for a while. She spun around into a 69 position and gave a sloppy BJ while I continued my good work, getting her to O number 1.
I flipped her onto her back, and proceeded to stand off the bed and continue my DATY with reckless abandon. She was clearly enjoying herself, as she was sopping wet and asked me to finger her at the same time. She then expressed her desire to cum again, and gave clear instructions of how to stimulate her with my fingers inside her. As I am an excellent listener, I followed her instructions to the letter, which literally made me feel as if I was in a porno. She was getting close, and asked me to continue my DATY, and specifically to suck on her clit. I did as told and she had a very loud and body shaking orgasm.
I immediately rubbered up, kept her right where she was it proceeded to fuck her with reckless abandon. I was so amped up by the lead up, I could only last five minutes, wherein I pulled out, ripped off the cover and shot ropes all over her chest and chin, and even managed to hit her face. She laughed at my immense load, and the force with which I came. TBH, I haven't cum like that in some time, and it is a testament to how much I enjoyed myself.
Overall, super satisfied.
-
09-09-25 01:53 #11268Shill for TA, ignore all posts

Posts: 11Abby at TA
It had been a minute since I'd visited TA, so I was eager to step once again into this den of pleasures. As usual, I contacted Mina in advance to get a read on the new talent and to set up an appointment. She recommended Abby— "very pretty face, sexy body, all natural" which was enough to pique my interest. We agreed on a time and before long Mina was leading me into the first room on the left (most of my encounters have taken place in this room, not sure why). Before long, Abby entered and I wasn't disappointed in the least. Mina's description was on point (it typically is). Abby's tight yoga pants accentuated her tiny bubble butt and toned stomach, her natural Bs visibly jiggled through her tank top, and her should-length black hair perfectly framed her lovely face.
DFK soon commenced, and was surprisingly passionate. I could tell right away that Abby was well-trained. I spun her around and had her place her hands against the wall and arch her back. Soon her yoga paints were off and I was happily feasting on one of the sweetest shaved kitties I've had the pleasure of encountering. We moved to the massage table where she got on all fours, displaying her perfectly smooth kitty and brown star. Gents, it was a sight to behold, and I couldn't get enough. I always love DATY, but DATO is rarely my thing. Today was different. I can't say enough about this young woman's offerings: beautiful and delicious. I could have remained there all day.
But alas, she insisted on sucking my cock. I felt compelled to oblige. She fell to her knees and got busy with some epic BLS, making sure to provide equal attention to each side. Once my cock was in her mouth she launched into some epic head bobbing, complete with porny slurping sounds. With one hand cupping my balls and the other stroking my shaft, she gave me a BBBJ to beat the band. I'm ready to drive back to TA just thinking about it. Damn.
Lots of standing mish followed, and them some full blown mish on the table with the mirror perfectly positioned to capture the serious pounding that took place. Should put her arms back and stared up at my with her tongue wagging suggestively. Unbelievably hot.
Once I was ready to blow, I hoped off and she got on her knees. She received my ample load in her open mouth with grace, despite the friendly fire covering her nose and forehead. I love this damn place.
We cleaned each other up and shared a few laughs. MMS entered with a bottle of water, inquiring about my experience with Abby. I told her the truth: it was mind bending. After a few more hugs and kisses, and a quick hello to another new girl whose name escapes me (sorry! I was off.
-
09-08-25 22:23 #11267Senior Member

Posts: 289Nice review definitely want to try her out.
Originally Posted by Kumquat3
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 20:47 #11266Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 87Angel Massage SPA * Whittier
Called MMS ahead of time. Saw Lisa, She is about 5'1 105. Curvy, cute and flirty. She took me by her little hand back to the room and started kissing me and showing me her tits. Plump ass. Wiped me down well and sprayed my hands with alcohol. I sat down and pulled out my cock and she knew it was time to tie up her hair. Sucks good. Good wetness. No teeth and light DT. She was licking side to side and up and down and would ask, "why so hard? Let me lick your balls. " She then got on top and started riding slow and kept kissing me feeding me her tits. , growls and says " love your dick. Make my pussy full. You like it? Hee. Let's go to the table. " She wanted her pussy licked. She had little brown pussy hair not all the way bald. She said it's really that color. Cute little belly button. Pounded in standing mish until she asked me to get on top to hug her and so I got on top and pumped her even harder as she was moaning and growling. Went back into standing mish and took it home for a cum in bag finish. What a great workout. Will repeat. Forgot about doggy. So I did repeat. She had a red and black dress like Minnie Mouse. Great hand massage. She will be here for one more week.
-
09-08-25 19:46 #11265Senior Member

Posts: 159TA. Sindy +1
Details (0-5) - Face:4, Body: 4, Personality: 5, Service: 5.
DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, PM, CIM.
24, Chinese / Thai mix, 5'2, B's, Slender. Tattoo on her upper chest, back, and side.
Very pretty, the Chinese / Thai mix did her well with her bright big smile.
Entry & Seating:
Visited late at night after my flight. Made an appt with MMS and when arrived, was met by MMS. She let me back into the room, and we chatted for awhile. Shortly after, Sindy came in with a big beautiful smile and her bright fluorescent pink skin-tight dress. English is quite good, very calm and pleasant to chat with. After awhile, MMS left and we were on our way.
Appetizer:
After MMS left the room, Sindy started straddling me and asking what I wanted. She asked if I wanted a PM and was insisting I tried it. Not long after my clothes came off and she made her way down slowly to a BBBJ and exploration with her fingers. We moved over to 69 and there so really started to explore.
Main Course:
She snuck on a condom around her finger and made her entry. She was bobbing her head on the tip while really giving attention to my P-spot. Almost popped and asked her for the main event. She turned around and started to DFK with some P2 P action. She made a joke about all the precum and said she wouldn't need any lube if we stuck it in now. Cover came on with immediate CG, she took it all and really was getting into it grinding hard. Turned her over for missionary, lifted her hips and really hit her spot hard and deep, she was squirming, moaning, and eventually pushed me out with some squirting. Right after I re-entered and had to go for round 2, she let out a second blast. I was happy here and didn't even bother with DG, kept going here until eventually I popped in the bag.
Dessert:
She held me inside while I was still hard, and told me I need to return, she wants to show me more tricks next time. We cuddled for awhile, she's very sweet and warm. Showered together, gave me a thorough clean after the water show she gave me. Chatted with MMS for a bit. Sindy will be here for the month, and word has it that an ATF will be back soon.
Conclusion: YMMV.
Wonderful honeymoon experience with some extra excitement. Very sweet and cuddly.
Fantastic experience, and very very satisfied. Sindy is up there at the top of the list.











Reply With Quote






