Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 868 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 615 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 13007
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11297

    This is for Abby, not Sindy, sorry.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImYours  [View Original Post]
    I generally agree with this assessment. She is a willing and eager pleaser. Not as talkative as other providers. Massage is a little bit fast moving.

    F: 7.5 - probably the prettiest of the current bunch. Slightly wider face.

    B: 7 - Petite but not skinny, however not fat, just a little soft. Soft and grabable ass. Nice natural B / Cs. Some stretch marks around breasts and stomach.

    A: 8 - Nice, minimal convo but still a pleasure. Determined to get you off.

    S: 8.5 - Great and sensual BBBJ, Nice shaven V, tight. Flexible for all positions. Decent DFKer (a little robotic). CG ride 8/10 - good grinder. Seems to be ok with a little finger in the butt play.

    E: Not really good for any convo.

    Repeat: Yes, but still looking for another CiCi.
    Sorry, this is for Abby. Not Sindy.

  2. #11296
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Tai Masssage Abby

    Went around 10 and Eva was busy. Well I thought Abby was hotter (didn't see Eva's full body). Petite and tight (tiny belly), nice big weighty C's, beautiful face somewhere between classical beauty and cute GND although she was probably 30. Decent light massage, breasts and catbath on back, no teasing. Flip, tip, very good BBBJ and 69, tight and cute puss. CFS she was preventing me from going all the way in full 6". I did work it in there a bit farther in Mish. Her body looked great but uncomfortable facial expression. I tipped a little extra for COF. She's so hot and getting to see my jizz dangling from her chin was fun. Will go back to try other girls, recommend her once for her hotness and fun body. Slightly smaller guys let us know if you can pound.

  3. #11295
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanmass8  [View Original Post]
    I am with you, I just want a decent massage + a nice BJ from a decent looking girl, easy to find in NYC but so hard to find in LA. Apparently AMP girls in LA either do HJ only or straight up FS LOL. Then people say just go for a FS spot, problem with FS spots is the massage is literally garbage, not even half assed. And if you pay for a BJ only at a FS place the girls will act like you wasting their time. Also for FS I rather go to a K agency / escorts, way better choices and service for the price, people out here paying 200+ for a 5/10 girl LOL no thanks.

    If anyone knows an AMP that offers decent massage + BJ please stop gatekeeping.
    EXACTLY! 100% this. Sometimes I just want to relax and not exert myself and get sweaty, haha. Like you said, I found plenty in NYC but not here. So weird.

  4. #11294
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.
    That does sound like a deal. Thanks man.

  5. #11293
    Quote Originally Posted by KnotHead61  [View Original Post]
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.
    Yeah Smile is the one. (near Santa Monica / Fairfax for those who haven't been). As far as her age, I still say high 40's low 50's. Not young by anyone's standards. Her hair isn't grey? LOL. Plenty of parking on near by side streets (Ogden is good). Not sure on a back entrance but who cares. For $120 total, it's better than a good deal for the service.

  6. #11292

    Noish? PL Acupuncture Health Center

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-pl-ac...ngeles-ca-6369#rubmaps.

    I got baited by the number of reviews on RM and wanted to get May whose name is down the history but I think I got the mamasan. She said her name was "noish" or something. It definitely was not May though. Short hair, 50's, 5'1-5'2, fairly thin, b cups.

    Nothing to write home about but not the worst I've seen.

    Massage with oil was mid but there was OTC groping allowed. No tease other than the feeling of her soft ass but hard no on sticking my paws under the leggings. No bra underneath and got to play with her pink nips while she backhand twirled stroked me. I think she got tired and went for a double-handed jerkathon that had a weird but pleasurably tracing of my balls on the down stroke.

    Blow in her hands and got the hot towel before taking off.

    Total damage was. 40 for the hhr + .60 for the HJ.

    Not a repeat but fair price for what's offered. Again, didn't see a May but the mamasan was a firm no on FS. If anyone else has more info on any of the other girls, I'd be interested in hearing it.

  7. #11291

    Surprisingly hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get disappointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
    I am with you, I just want a decent massage + a nice BJ from a decent looking girl, easy to find in NYC but so hard to find in LA. Apparently AMP girls in LA either do HJ only or straight up FS LOL. Then people say just go for a FS spot, problem with FS spots is the massage is literally garbage, not even half assed. And if you pay for a BJ only at a FS place the girls will act like you wasting their time. Also for FS I rather go to a K agency / escorts, way better choices and service for the price, people out here paying 200+ for a 5/10 girl LOL no thanks.

    If anyone knows an AMP that offers decent massage + BJ please stop gatekeeping.

  8. #11290

    Santa Monica Blvd / Vermont Good AMPs

    As the title suggests are there any good spots in this general area of Santa Monica Blvd and Vermont? I work by here and commute on the train but I have been wanting to try something that may be relatively closer to this (within walking distance form the Metro station) area. If anyone has any recommendations I would love to hear them! Thanks in advance.

  9. #11289
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.

    The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.
    Is this Anna from smile massage? I've wanting to try it, but last time I went, I was closed. And someone have said she was more than mature.

  10. #11288
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Off SM Bl

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp909  [View Original Post]
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her.
    Any clues to as to the name of the place or the provider?

    I personally prefer the mature providers who provide better service. Thanks.

  11. #11287
    Quote Originally Posted by Optional  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get dissapointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.
    The only place I know in the west LA area is that AMP off Santa Monica Blvd. near Fairfax but she is "mature". She's not hideous though LOL. Thinner probably in her late 40's early 50's. 40 bucks for the entry and 80 to her. She done BBBJCIMWS, plenty of rim action, and a pretty ferocious prostate massage while she blows you if that's your thing. For 120 total it's probably the cheapest you'll find around here with out hunting for street walkers. She always compliments how clean I am. You bastards need to start shaving your ass.

    The MMS is a young dude, and I think it's her son maybe LOL. Yeah it's weird but who cares.

  12. #11286

    Any BBBJ-only AMPs that feature decent looking girls?

    Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good BBBJ with CIM, but most AMPs always try to upsell the FS and the girls get dissapointed if you don't want the entire package. Are there any good BBBJ-only massage places with CIM that feature decent looking girls? I don't want mature providers.

  13. #11285
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCreampie  [View Original Post]
    Maybe you can try Essential Treatment, which I often go to; it should be close to you.

    The quality of their girls is generally good. And now, they basically all offer doubles or triples. After the first girl finishes the massage and gets her tip, the second girl will come in and ask if you want to play together.
    What's the damage for the first and second round? Can't find this place on the map and the search in this forum isn't helping. Can you please assist with location?

  14. #11284
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 43

    Angel Massage (Whittier) *Angie

    Called ahead to make sure they were not too busy. Cici came out and got Angie. She is about 5'2 110#. She is always cheerful and bubbly. Smooth skin, nice tits with pink nipples. Not robotic. Excellent BJ with lots of eye contact. She makes me feel big and strong. Enjoys all positions. Just pure pleasure. Her giggles and the way she sounds with DFK always make me feel good. Sexy. Highly recommend. Makes me feel happy. Will repeat.

  15. #11283

    Oriental Spa Nana

    At the recommendation of a member of this board I got an Uber to Glendale Blvd. Was taken to a small room and waited about 5-10 min. MMS came in and introduced me to Nana. I put $140 on the table as I was undressing Nana has a nice set of Cs and I am a breast man. Massage was very good and worked my back and legs over very well. On the flip it was the usual conversation and had no trouble with negotiating price. She pulled her dress down but left it over her belly. Didn't matter though as her tits look sexy, she gives a good HJand CBJ. I she showed me her enthusiasm, Started out Cowgirl and let her go as long as she could stand it. I flipped her over and laid her down on the table. Picked up both legs, grabbed the ankles up, and went to town. Having her get down into it and she pulled legs together over my shoulder and finished up with her begging to go more. Was satisfied when I left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape