Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 12365
-
09-16-25 15:29 #10700Regular Member

Posts: 12Foot spa near hall and 99
I stumbled upon a place near hall and 99, google listed it as "foot Spa" it is tucked behind a dental office with discreet parking. 119** SW Pacific Hwy, Portland 9xxx3.
Very attractive Asian lady I would say she was early late 20's or early 30's. I won't go into every details but I did receive a nice BBJ and CFS for one sixty and as a bonus I got a great relaxing massage after the deed was completed. Next time I'm in the area again I will definitely stop by in the future.
-
09-16-25 13:17 #10699Regular Member

Posts: 20They wrote Lucy in a text message. No mistaking that.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
Now do they have multiple names? Was it someone else texting on "Lucy's" behalf? Do they know how to spell their stage name? Are they lying about it being the same person I saw earlier?
No way to know. I just know what they wrote.
-
09-16-25 12:58 #10698Senior Member

Posts: 183Zen spa?
There are two spas north of Hall on that intersection, the one to the west (8040 SW Hall) had two grannies as recent as two weeks ago, haven't been in the one the east (8070 SW Hall) but heard it's light on extras. There is Zen spa on 12150 SW 1st St and I had texted with two numbers, one was suggestive and another outright promised everything. But the only time I stopped by the place the door was locked and there is no bell to ring, knocking didn't help not that I put much effort into it.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 12:58 #10697Regular Member

Posts: 23Sister on Powell opened back up
"Dreaming of Sisters".
Stopped by as I thought the place had closed down but saw an open sign.
It's located on south side between 64 and 65 Ave.
Seems they were closed for some water issue.
They are back up and still popping.
Visited for a 30 minute massage.
Got a nice HE after the flip.
Great natural, probably Double D's.
She's short.
Sorry I don't have her name or better description.
Not sure what is on the table.
-
09-16-25 11:40 #10696Senior Member

Posts: 2035Barbur Blvd
Stopped by four of the places on Barbur, met six different women. The only one I found attractive was working at sky light. On to the next.
-
09-16-25 11:25 #10695Senior Member

Posts: 183Interesting, I recently got a text that a girl by a name Sophia will start at Beauty today (9/16), apparently she's replacing Lisa, Mimi is not leaving yet.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
You sure it was Lucy and not Lisa, I didn't see her outside of Beauty but was sent the same pics Beauty uses for her from other spas, namely Aurora.
-
09-16-25 11:19 #10694Senior Member

Posts: 2035Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell provides an excellent massage. I've also heard good things about Leah at Zen Massage which is near 99 Ranch Asian grocery store.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-25 11:18 #10693Senior Member

Posts: 183Nature spa still got the younger girl working, perhaps not all the time. But, I got the impression she doesn't offer anything but manual finish.
Originally Posted by JustGoingBy
[View Original Post]
Down the road Eastern spa had three girls, not pretty but not terrible looking. Further on the same street Homeport spa has ok looking girl, the place has been reliable service wise.
Blue rose near by had cutish, short, busty chick, still planning to check her out, haven't had the chance.
Across the highway in red rose the girl is older, I'd say 40, but the face is attractive and body (clothed) looks fit and slender.
Finally, the place near Hall and Allen sometimes has good talent, last month they had three girls, unfortunately all on the older side.
-
09-16-25 10:56 #10692Regular Member

Posts: 20Jessica and Lucy are sweet, friendly girls—nice to talk to, short, and slim.
Originally Posted by Whouck66
[View Original Post]
Started nice with BBBJ but ended up more hi than BBBJ.
Got in top and did have good action riding me.
The time was all fun and games (CFS, DATY, 69, etc.).
-
09-15-25 23:57 #10691Regular Member

Posts: 20Was in the neighborhood tonight so decided to swung by for a quick scouting stop. I was hoping to see Sophia, but the only one working was Bella. I confirmed that it isn't the same Bella from earlier this year. She's attractive, but has bolt-ons. Bella from earlier this year had an amazing natural rack.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]
FWIW, someone called Lucy at Beauty Spa texted me, and said I saw them at Love. The only person I saw at Love was Bella so maybe she is working at Beauty now under a new name. I haven't seen anyone talk about a Lucy at Beauty and it is long ways away from my neck of the woods so I can't easily stop by and check it out. If anyone sees a Lucy at Beauty, let us know.
-
09-15-25 23:19 #10690Regular Member

Posts: 9AMPs in Beaverton or westside
Hello does anybody know of places in Beaverton or westside in general that have decent massages along with the extras? In my experience nature spa has been decent but recently the provider has been on the older side.
-
09-15-25 20:25 #10689Senior Member

Posts: 2035I see what you mean
Fair enough.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:45 #10688Senior Member

Posts: 183Ironically, I'm not after BBFS either but that's what seems to be hinted and other reports. Good to know she does cim. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DimSumFun
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 18:30 #10687Senior Member

Posts: 96Maybe I'm boring but I don't hunt for BBFS. What I got was BBBJ cg. She offered cim but I really wanted to fuck. I didn't ask for rim or Greek. Sorry I can't give you what you want.
Originally Posted by BobA0
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-25 17:18 #10686Regular Member

Posts: 23Man mades? That's disappointing
I was saddened to hear this as well, but know we live in a world where the bolt-ons are much better looking than they were.
Originally Posted by Harper84
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






