Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 825 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 12372
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10647
    Quote Originally Posted by AssLvr  [View Original Post]
    Passed by a place I haven't seen and didn't have time to stop.

    Location was on SE King Rd in Milwaukie I believe it's Moon Dream Massage.

    Any info since this isn't close to me for a quick recon.

    Thanks.
    Services are the same as most of the other AMPs in Portland, sometimes they have an attractive woman sometimes they have a plain jane. Most of the ones here are over 35. As with most of the shops, stop in and see what the vibe is like. If you don't like what you see, come back a month later.

  2. #10646

    Location info?

    Passed by a place I haven't seen and didn't have time to stop.

    Location was on SE King Rd in Milwaukie I believe it's Moon Dream Massage.

    Any info since this isn't close to me for a quick recon.

    Thanks.

  3. #10645

    More McLoughlin Recon

    Visited TLC Foot on McLoughlin near the Round Table Pizza.

    This Bedpage ad made me curious:

    https://portland.bedpage.com/Escorts.../13276200.html

    Place was very dark, stood around for at least 2 min before a short Chinese woman came out. Looks 30's, teal sundress with tits popping out. As she got closer I could see she had some acne scars and was a bit thicker than those at places like Baoju. She was fuckable, maybe a 6 but she was not enthusiastic or that friendly, just wanted to get straight to business. I got the vibe that FS was certainly available. She wasn't making my dick tingle like I prefer and I walked. I'll try that shop again after the next rotation.

    She was better looking than what I've seen on that street at Calm Wind and Spa 2. The women at Reiz nearby are hotter for sure.

    I've been spoiled by pretty little Monica that bounced between Tri-Cities, Happy Spa and Baoju. I followed her shop to shop like a puppy Sadly she went to NY and texted me a few weeks ago that she's not coming back.

    Anybody have more info about the McLoughin Shops? There are 5 in like a mile stretch, one has got to be great.

  4. #10644
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    Bella at love spa got some great Thai massage training. Not to mention a tight little kitty on a beautiful slim babe. Natural hanging rack, fair skin, no tattoos. Great lay along with a killer cool down massage after pounding that puss. Also her handy game was great, 2nd pop courtesy handy was quick. Choked my chicken like she was on a mission.
    Does anyone know if this is the same Bella who was at Love earlier this year?

  5. #10643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Serenity Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I need to run some errand near the Lloyd center area this weekend.

    Any solid places around the Lloyd area or near downtown?
    439 North Broadway.

    There's also King spa downtown that post riske ads occasionally, never been to that one but it's on my ToCheckOut list: 2317 NW Raleigh St.

    Then there's Tokyo spa (goes by many other names), most reliable service wise if one is ok with older talent: 1326 SW 12th Ave.

  6. #10642

    No Thai food for me today

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePineapple  [View Original Post]
    Ventured out more to the east side this time around. Grabbed myself a little Thai food.

    Look and behold, right next door, a massage parlor next door.

    I decided to check out the talent right after my meal and was greeted by a busty Asian wearing a low cut lavender dress.

    You know when they grab you by the arm and just lead you into the room? Yeah I folded after her tits rubbed against my arm. Probably C cup naturals.

    Apologies to my boys, but I fumbled after the flip. The Pad Thai from earlier didn't want to participate in cowboy movements.

    Will be back next week when I'm in area.
    Brother, would have appreciated it if you included that it was closed today.

    Open space parking lot is nice compared to many places.

  7. #10641
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOne9  [View Original Post]
    I seen Angela prior to her latest boob enhancement. It was early evening and she looked tired. I was looking forward to a good massage but it was average at best. Moving on to FS she was restrictive, she would not allow touching her tits or box. I thought it was just me and accepted it.

    About a month ago I stopped in on a recon and Angela looked much younger but her tits looked the same as previous visit. I thought she looked great and was planning a return visit for a session. But, recently I read a review here mentioning she did not allow touching her tits or box.

    Angela is a very nice person and looked great but I prefer more of a hands on session.
    Angela is awesome and everything buy she has become really stale and dull for me, all her moves are predictable which is a huge boner killer for me, I asked if I could finish on her chest after pumping missionary style with her and she agreed, I shot my chum all over her neck and faceverything and she was so upset LOL she told me nogood and gave me the silent treatment and angry face so FYI no facials.

  8. #10640

    Beauty Spa?

    Ventured out more to the east side this time around. Grabbed myself a little Thai food.

    Look and behold, right next door, a massage parlor next door.

    I decided to check out the talent right after my meal and was greeted by a busty Asian wearing a low cut lavender dress.

    You know when they grab you by the arm and just lead you into the room? Yeah I folded after her tits rubbed against my arm. Probably C cup naturals.

    Apologies to my boys, but I fumbled after the flip. The Pad Thai from earlier didn't want to participate in cowboy movements.

    Will be back next week when I'm in area.

  9. #10639
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Bella at Love Spa

    Bella at love spa got some great Thai massage training. Not to mention a tight little kitty on a beautiful slim babe. Natural hanging rack, fair skin, no tattoos. Great lay along with a killer cool down massage after pounding that puss. Also her handy game was great, 2nd pop courtesy handy was quick. Choked my chicken like she was on a mission.

  10. #10638
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Loyd center Area option?

    I need to run some errand near the Lloyd center area this weekend.

    Any solid places around the Lloyd area or near downtown?

  11. #10637

    Lucy at Jinye

    Quote Originally Posted by Kveldulf  [View Original Post]
    Staying near the airport. Looking for a good time. Recommendations appreciated!
    Decided to try Jinye and drew Lucy. I thought she was little too skinny at first sight, but she made up for it. Decent massage, excellent teasing! Tongue on the cock while I'm still on my stomach was a delightful surprise! Had some little bolt-on titty massage before the tip. Then she BBJed me to full mast, applied the condom and rode me like a champ! She nearly made me cum twice with her different riding techniques and that almost NEVER happens. I was having to do some serious breathing techniques to not shoot my wad! Finished with her flat on her stomach and she let me pump as slow and long as I could stand it. I might just go see her again before I leave town!

  12. #10636

    Yoko

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxMassage  [View Original Post]
    Just enjoyed a totally unrestricted session with the amazing Yoko. She has probably the best natural breasts I have ever experienced, and service at the very highest level. She will be there only for a couple more weeks. Near perfect English.
    Menu? Was MSOG on offer? How long and how much?

  13. #10635

    Yoko at Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Overheard a Japanese girl called Yoko landed at Candy this month. If my high end agency memory serves me correctly, lots of secret menu are open when $$$ is right with Japanese girls.

    Much to my surprise, she is fluent in English so you can be super direct and precise on what you want and she delivers it SPOT ON! - She never said no to anything!

    She has a very sweet voice like anime character with adorable face and was smiling the entire time.

    Met other two girls both in theirs 20's, one has a sexy vibe (Coco) and the other one is your next door neighbor vibe (forgot the name).
    Just enjoyed a totally unrestricted session with the amazing Yoko. She has probably the best natural breasts I have ever experienced, and service at the very highest level. She will be there only for a couple more weeks. Near perfect English.

  14. #10634

    Visiting from Tucson

    Staying near the airport. Looking for a good time. Recommendations appreciated!

  15. #10633

    Exact duplicate of my post #9882

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptNimo  [View Original Post]
    Was running errands today and peeked into 2 AMPs to check the vibe.

    L2:

    The place over the Tattoo parlor near Oak Grove and McLoughlin. Older lady, little pudgy, not that cute and wearing what looked like nurses scrubs. Didn't get a fun vibe. Heard fun can be had there, but I'll probably not go back. Thanks and left.

    Reiz Spa:

    Further south near Vineyard road next to the Library. The door is right next to the Library, don't love the idea of walking out to mom and her kids with armloads of picture books as I exit. However, I was greeted by an early 30's 5'4" ish hottie in a body con black cocktail dress and sparkly wedge heels. Painted lips and great smile. Totally got the vibe that she spends her day riding cocks. House fee is only 60/ hr too. I will revisit and see what she can do.

    Happy hunting.
    What the hell? Is this guy some AI copycat?

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...459&viewfull=1#post7226459.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape