Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 826 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 12376
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10696

    Barbur Blvd

    Stopped by four of the places on Barbur, met six different women. The only one I found attractive was working at sky light. On to the next.

  2. #10695
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    Was in the neighborhood tonight so decided to swung by for a quick scouting stop. I was hoping to see Sophia, but the only one working was Bella. I confirmed that it isn't the same Bella from earlier this year. She's attractive, but has bolt-ons. Bella from earlier this year had an amazing natural rack.

    FWIW, someone called Lucy at Beauty Spa texted me, and said I saw them at Love. The only person I saw at Love was Bella so maybe she is working at Beauty now under a new name. I haven't seen anyone talk about a Lucy at Beauty and it is long ways away from my neck of the woods so I can't easily stop by and check it out. If anyone sees a Lucy at Beauty, let us know.
    Interesting, I recently got a text that a girl by a name Sophia will start at Beauty today (9/16), apparently she's replacing Lisa, Mimi is not leaving yet.

    You sure it was Lucy and not Lisa, I didn't see her outside of Beauty but was sent the same pics Beauty uses for her from other spas, namely Aurora.

  3. #10694
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Hello does anybody know of places in Beaverton or westside in general that have decent massages along with the extras? In my experience nature spa has been decent but recently the provider has been on the older side.
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell provides an excellent massage. I've also heard good things about Leah at Zen Massage which is near 99 Ranch Asian grocery store.

  4. #10693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by JustGoingBy  [View Original Post]
    Hello does anybody know of places in Beaverton or westside in general that have decent massages along with the extras? In my experience nature spa has been decent but recently the provider has been on the older side.
    Nature spa still got the younger girl working, perhaps not all the time. But, I got the impression she doesn't offer anything but manual finish.

    Down the road Eastern spa had three girls, not pretty but not terrible looking. Further on the same street Homeport spa has ok looking girl, the place has been reliable service wise.

    Blue rose near by had cutish, short, busty chick, still planning to check her out, haven't had the chance.

    Across the highway in red rose the girl is older, I'd say 40, but the face is attractive and body (clothed) looks fit and slender.

    Finally, the place near Hall and Allen sometimes has good talent, last month they had three girls, unfortunately all on the older side.

  5. #10692
    Quote Originally Posted by Whouck66  [View Original Post]
    Jessica at Jinye Spa offers my favorite girlfriend experience.
    Jessica and Lucy are sweet, friendly girls—nice to talk to, short, and slim.

    Started nice with BBBJ but ended up more hi than BBBJ.

    Got in top and did have good action riding me.

    The time was all fun and games (CFS, DATY, 69, etc.).

  6. #10691
    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if this is the same Bella who was at Love earlier this year?
    Was in the neighborhood tonight so decided to swung by for a quick scouting stop. I was hoping to see Sophia, but the only one working was Bella. I confirmed that it isn't the same Bella from earlier this year. She's attractive, but has bolt-ons. Bella from earlier this year had an amazing natural rack.

    FWIW, someone called Lucy at Beauty Spa texted me, and said I saw them at Love. The only person I saw at Love was Bella so maybe she is working at Beauty now under a new name. I haven't seen anyone talk about a Lucy at Beauty and it is long ways away from my neck of the woods so I can't easily stop by and check it out. If anyone sees a Lucy at Beauty, let us know.

  7. #10690

    AMPs in Beaverton or westside

    Hello does anybody know of places in Beaverton or westside in general that have decent massages along with the extras? In my experience nature spa has been decent but recently the provider has been on the older side.

  8. #10689

    I see what you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Could mean a ton of things, unfortunately.
    Fair enough.

  9. #10688
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm boring but I don't hunt for BBFS. What I got was BBBJ cg. She offered cim but I really wanted to fuck. I didn't ask for rim or Greek. Sorry I can't give you what you want.
    Ironically, I'm not after BBFS either but that's what seems to be hinted and other reports. Good to know she does cim. Thanks.

  10. #10687
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    That's like fourth report but all I seem to know about Yoko is that she's isn't everyone's cup of tea but probably does BBBJ / cfs and msog. Like any other chick from Candy circa 2025.

    That's helpful but maybe put some labels on her? What about kinkier but still mainstream stuff: cim / cof, rimming, tuma, greek? And since it was mentioned she's very open, is BBFS available with an upcharge. Heck I'll take a hint, is she a spitter, a quitter or neither, how does she feel about salad?
    Maybe I'm boring but I don't hunt for BBFS. What I got was BBBJ cg. She offered cim but I really wanted to fuck. I didn't ask for rim or Greek. Sorry I can't give you what you want.

  11. #10686

    Man mades? That's disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Harper84  [View Original Post]
    Man mades? That's disappointing. Back on 9/2, PdxMassage said:

    Same woman? If so, which is it? Natural or enhanced?
    I was saddened to hear this as well, but know we live in a world where the bolt-ons are much better looking than they were.

  12. #10685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Secret menu and unrestricted session?

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Doing a search using the word yoko within this massage section, I quickly found a report on 9-1 and 9-2 that told me just about everything I needed to know. I'm not saying your request is unreasonable but sometimes you need to do a search to get the answers you're looking for also
    Could mean a ton of things, unfortunately.

  13. #10684
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    IShe has a nice ass for Asian girl and decent man mades. Body overall 8/10. Her face was pretty, pretty enough for me, give a solid 7/10.
    Man mades? That's disappointing. Back on 9/2, PdxMassage said:

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxMassage  [View Original Post]
    She has probably the best natural breasts I have ever experienced, and service at the very highest level.
    Same woman? If so, which is it? Natural or enhanced?

  14. #10683

    Search within the section

    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    That's like fourth report but all I seem to know about Yoko is that she's isn't everyone's cup of tea but probably does BBBJ / cfs and msog. Like any other chick from Candy circa 2025.

    That's helpful but maybe put some labels on her? What about kinkier but still mainstream stuff: cim / cof, rimming, tuma, greek? And since it was mentioned she's very open, is BBFS available with an upcharge. Heck I'll take a hint, is she a spitter, a quitter or neither, how does she feel about salad?
    Doing a search using the word yoko within this massage section, I quickly found a report on 9-1 and 9-2 that told me just about everything I needed to know. I'm not saying your request is unreasonable but sometimes you need to do a search to get the answers you're looking for also
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250915_132516_Opera.jpg‎  

  15. #10682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Any acronyms?

    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    I went to candy again. I just like a sure thing. I saw a few reports on Yoko, reached out to those posters cause I was very curious. I have never been with a Japanese girl before. No one gave me a clear idea of what she looked like LOL. So I had to see for myself. She's a very petite girl, 5 ish ft and skinny. She has a nice ass for Asian girl and decent man mades. Body overall 8/10. Her face was pretty, pretty enough for me, give a solid 7/10.

    Got my usual, no massage straight to action. Head game was fine, then she hopped on cg. I haven't released in a while so I blew pretty fast. She was really pushing for me to get another round in but tbh I wanted to leave. Not because of the service or anything but I think I expected something different. She was telling me on my way out if I see her again her menu would be more open. She gave me her number on the way out. I'd repeat with her if I had the time. But I think I'm slowly losing interest in the hobby.
    That's like fourth report but all I seem to know about Yoko is that she's isn't everyone's cup of tea but probably does BBBJ / cfs and msog. Like any other chick from Candy circa 2025.

    That's helpful but maybe put some labels on her? What about kinkier but still mainstream stuff: cim / cof, rimming, tuma, greek? And since it was mentioned she's very open, is BBFS available with an upcharge. Heck I'll take a hint, is she a spitter, a quitter or neither, how does she feel about salad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape