Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 902 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13173

    Utr

    Any luck on getting back in? Or was anyone able to get info, that could PM it to me?

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.


    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal.

  2. #13172

    Candy. Anyone?

    Trying again. Anyone have recent experience with Candy?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...646/5134389988

  3. #13171

    Kimmie - It's going to be a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironclad  [View Original Post]
    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?
    I talked to her during that brief stint. She said she had been staying with Uncle LEO for a couple of months prior to that; she said it was for trafficking (drugs, not people). She had originally gotten a pretty hefty stay from the sound of it, but I guess she was out on some kind of supervision when she started posting again. She was going to be relocated somewhere upstate, likely in a halfway facility, supervised for at least some months, from what she was saying.

    All of this to say, she knew she was going to be leaving again, so I wouldn't take her current absence to mean anything worse than being on probation or parole, but she didn't know when she was going to be back.

    Now, full disclosure, I have seen her a few times over the years, but we're not particularly close, so that might all be bullshit; all I know is what she said.

  4. #13170

    Copy cat

    The escorts that they show in there ads appear to be the same phots and comments form from other escorts sights. Much like sumo search and callescort.com do or did.

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleJay  [View Original Post]
    There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.

  5. #13169
    There are some familiar faces there, but not known how current or valid it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy322  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.

    https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/

  6. #13168

    Anybody have luck?

    Has anybody met someone of this website seems newish to me.

    https://skipthefakes.com/listing-loc...io/cincinnati/

  7. #13167

    This Puss

    Anyone have any info on this puss? Seems kinda evasive when ask questions thru text. In Clifton 180 for a hr. Won't send any pics and has a million reasons to not send any more pics. PM ok https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/976799998904.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails puss pic.jpeg‎  

  8. #13166
    Quote Originally Posted by WhereDreamsGo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I realize Gabriella also has been working SB. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Not sure I will. She wants a deposit. Just say no, and she'll meet anyway. Just haven't been able to. I think the asking price is probably kinda high, but seems attractive enough.
    Gabby offered me 200 per meet however she does not have transportation or money for transportation. So if you arrange the Uber both ways, she can make herself readily available. But you will have to host. You could probably talk her down more if you are arranging transportation and hotel room as she is in a pinch for money. She will not ask for deposit if you are arranging transportation. But she will be aggressive to meet and make money once you contact her which does not give me great feeling that she will perform. I was planning on meeting her but she kept throwing more and more requirements for what she need to meet and I finally called it. Fyi..she is by Cheviot if you fello mongers are more capable to manage that area.

  9. #13165

    Gabriella

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    Headbussa did not list a phone number on her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missheadbussa

    Gabriella, googled phone number no results.

    https://tryst.link/escort/ellabugg-1228
    Yeah, I realize Gabriella also has been working SB. Haven't pulled the trigger yet. Not sure I will. She wants a deposit. Just say no, and she'll meet anyway. Just haven't been able to. I think the asking price is probably kinda high, but seems attractive enough.

  10. #13164

    Uh, No thanks

    +50 bare, byoc otherwise. Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot!

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.

  11. #13163
    Quote Originally Posted by SnarkDog54  [View Original Post]
    This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.
    That sounds familiar, thanks. I'll do some research but might partake unless I see / hear something crazy.

  12. #13162

    Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    This is the same one that was pregnant last year and other mongers reported a baby / kid in the room. Others mentioned that she complained a lot, too. Can't remember her name, but think it might have been Casey.

  13. #13161

    Cerenity

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    That looks like Cerenity. https://tryst.link/escort/cerenity-3x Pretty sure she has been reviewed but I can't remember if they were positive or not.

  14. #13160

    Any experience?

    I don't see a name but searching for key words in her profile I see her advertising on STG since early Aug (somewhat promising).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/015475523167

    Anyone have experience with her? I'm in dire need of something decent. A couple of gentlemen have been kind enough to share their UTRs (my apologies, as a recipient of the gift I cannot re-gift without their permission but will ask) but they're in Dayton and as such are more of a "special occasion" since it's an hour away from me. Even the usually-reliable here have gotten bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2025-09-16 at 7.44.54 AM.jpg‎  

  15. #13159

    Caligulaxxx your inbox is full

    Clear some space and PM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caligulaxxx  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Very beautiful, 30 year old young lady near downtown right off 71.

    She prefers car dates for now but will accommodate outcall or assistance with a room.

    Limited availability. She asked you provide your USA handle / name.

    You can contact me here with questions, but for some reason I'm getting a 502 bad gateway trying to access USA sight. I'll try to get that fixed.

    Cal.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape