Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 3035
-
09-22-25 19:25 #2615Senior Member

Posts: 290Route17
Another one bites the dust. Stopped by today only to find Open sign off, doors closed and locked.
-
09-19-25 06:05 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 274Northern
Ditto!! They are all little more open with reviews unlike our area. Check out bedpage too!! I prefer Tysons area for variety!!
Originally Posted by Thays
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 18:29 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 386Forum
Yeah check out the northern va forum is loaded with recs because people actually review there. 🤘.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:54 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 64Up north where?
Any recommendations?
Originally Posted by Hobbiest24
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-25 17:28 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 290Chatty
Yes. Ole girl can talk! The best way to shut her up is to feed her the Mr.
Originally Posted by DimDimsun
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-25 19:29 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 91Go North young man
You have to go up north.
Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-25 20:19 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 64Amp
Any younger AMP in the area? Looking for no older than 35 ish.
-
09-14-25 15:56 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 59Fuji
Had to give it a shot after all of the raving. I swear I have seen Lisa before elsewhere but with a much smaller bust size (like dainty As). Though that would be impossible since these milk canons seemed 100% natural. Damn good feel too!
Great time, but she was talking for about half of the session (before and after boom boom).
She must have had a boring day, but then again there was a call asking for an appointment every 10 minutes!
Would repeat, but I may have to learn some Chinese. Or just have translator app on.
-
09-12-25 23:32 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 386Others
Did eden and mimi in Stafford go bye bye?
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 22:29 #2606Senior Member

Posts: 205Healing Hands Judy
Stopped by Healing Hands. Was recommended. Specifically told to ask for Apple. I tried contacting their phone number several times, but no one responded. So I had to go there blind. Very visible location. But I went to the back and range the bell. An older lady (If I had to guess, I'd say she was in her 50's) answered the door and I entered. She showed me to a room and I asked if Apple was available. Unfortunately, she wasn't and the older lady gave me a massage. Said her name was Judy. I wasn't really feeling her, but I was already there so I proceeded. I opted for a hhr massage. The massage was actually fairly descent. L1 on the flip. Not bad.
House fee: $. 5.
Tip: $. 6.
Unfortunately, I'm leaving Fredericksburg and I won't be able to sample Apple. Thanks for all the recommendations in my DMs.
Sammy.
-
09-11-25 16:01 #2605Senior Member

Posts: 59Noooooo
If only we could post pictures instead of needing to upload them: I have a gif for this moment.
Originally Posted by MakeMKum
[View Original Post]
Sad news indeed. Many good times there. Wonder where else will get hit.
Hope they don't touch my oriental massage. Or thai massage.
Stay safe everyone.
-
09-10-25 18:58 #2604Senior Member

Posts: 290J&l
Looks like there's a round of shops being shut down. J&L in Caroline is empty as of today.
Originally Posted by Yowsa250
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 09:39 #2603Senior Member

Posts: 34Damage
$70 + $140.
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 06:20 #2602Senior Member

Posts: 59210
70+140?
Originally Posted by LicknItGood200
[View Original Post]
Side story: another trip to Oriental Massage: same price points. More milfy / gilfy ladies. I got the more gilfy one this time. She is all about service and satisfaction. Lots of teasing during the massage. Got a special round of finger play and she did some light rimming. Table shower is available and helps with increasing the chance of getting extra tongue play!
FS + not bad massage.
Can't device if the milfy or the gilfy lady is better at riding, but gilfy does a better job with the over all performance.
Will have to try Fuji soon.
Has anyone tried Villareal? Looks like the number is the same as the group that used to run Green Garden. Tempted to see if any of the old squad of 30 something year old spinners are still around. They were FUN!
-
09-09-25 18:28 #2601Senior Member

Posts: 274Damage
Wow, very nice visit! Damage?
Originally Posted by OlderNKinky
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




