High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 203 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 3033
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2598

    Boring

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornytoad1  [View Original Post]
    Why is apple boring now?
    She has become to routine. She used to be wild and really into it.

  2. #2597
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    I expect a review ASAP.
    Too many lurkers, I bet 60 people been up in there and no reviews and she'll be gone. If I remember my days right.

  3. #2596

    Review!

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    LOL yes everybody either hates on reviews or tries to downplay. I love letting everyone know what's available and what to expect. I want the new girl maybe I'll swing through tomorrow.
    I expect a review ASAP.

  4. #2595

    Ghost Town

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.
    LOL yes everybody either hates on reviews or tries to downplay. I love letting everyone know what's available and what to expect. I want the new girl maybe I'll swing through tomorrow.

  5. #2594

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    Please keep posting we are here! What's the new girl like? Apple is boring now!
    Why is apple boring now?

  6. #2593

    Keep posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.
    Please keep posting we are here! What's the new girl like? Apple is boring now!

  7. #2592
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Hands that heal

    New girl for a couple of days and apple says she's bored. I don't know why I bother since this board is a ghost town.

  8. #2591

    Freedom Spa

    Looks like Freedom on courthouse road is shutdown. Has a Spotsy County Compliance warning on the door and it is locked up tight.

    Stay safe out there.

  9. #2590

    Visiting next week

    Hello guys! I'm Sam from the Baltimore Forum. I'm spending all of next week in Fredericksburg and would appreciate any recommendations for good AMP's with decent looking providers that offer FS.

    Regards,

    Sammy.

  10. #2589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    She does wet the bed / squirts! Doesn't like her on juices and held a handful of paper towels to wipe up right away. Very distracting! Checked her texts and told me to "hurry up" and I still had 13 minutes! I told her no texts and don't rush me. Put her in doggy and beat that ass!! Also, told me no other girls were there. I heard Cindy screaming as dude pounded her.
    Oh my gosh, a review! Love it! Wish more would share local stuff.

  11. #2588

    Amp / lmp

    I've been in the call girl a while, but I want to get my toes wet with the MP side of things. If anyone could provide a description of girls in the Stafford location I would appreciate it.

    What are some of the things I should be expecting?

    Are there parlors better than others?

    Are there code words for when I get there?

    What are the typical "rates" or donations?

    What are the typical races at these parlors?

    Do some of them allow BBFS?

    I'd prefer Latina if possible.

    Thanks again,

    Z3 R0.

  12. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do full service over text, do I need to negotiate that in person or is it a no? Lisa at fuji.
    Cmon Man, you can't expect these girls to text you that stuff especially if they don't know you.

  13. #2586

    Re Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos  [View Original Post]
    She told me she doesn't do full service over text, do I need to negotiate that in person or is it a no? Lisa at fuji.
    Why would you ask her that over a text? Dumb for her to answer and not bright for you to ask!

  14. #2585

    Lisa at fuji

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    She does wet the bed / squirts! Doesn't like her on juices and held a handful of paper towels to wipe up right away. Very distracting! Checked her texts and told me to "hurry up" and I still had 13 minutes! I told her no texts and don't rush me. Put her in doggy and beat that ass!! Also, told me no other girls were there. I heard Cindy screaming as dude pounded her.
    She told me she doesn't do full service over text, do I need to negotiate that in person or is it a no? Lisa at fuji.

  15. #2584

    Lisa bedwetter!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    Not sure as I Lisa was busy and I could not see her nude. She did pop out one of those big titties while I was talking to her. And there was not blonde there. The Cindy they showed me had dark hair, and was not very attractive with no tits.
    She does wet the bed / squirts! Doesn't like her on juices and held a handful of paper towels to wipe up right away. Very distracting! Checked her texts and told me to "hurry up" and I still had 13 minutes! I told her no texts and don't rush me. Put her in doggy and beat that ass!! Also, told me no other girls were there. I heard Cindy screaming as dude pounded her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape