Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 203 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 3034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2614

    Northern

    Quote Originally Posted by Thays  [View Original Post]
    Yeah check out the northern va forum is loaded with recs because people actually review there. 🤘.
    Ditto!! They are all little more open with reviews unlike our area. Check out bedpage too!! I prefer Tysons area for variety!!

  2. #2613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Forum

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations?
    Yeah check out the northern va forum is loaded with recs because people actually review there. 🤘.

  3. #2612

    Up north where?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest24  [View Original Post]
    You have to go up north.
    Any recommendations?

  4. #2611

    Chatty

    Quote Originally Posted by DimDimsun  [View Original Post]
    Had to give it a shot after all of the raving. I swear I have seen Lisa before elsewhere but with a much smaller bust size (like dainty As). Though that would be impossible since these milk canons seemed 100% natural. Damn good feel too!

    Great time, but she was talking for about half of the session (before and after boom boom).

    She must have had a boring day, but then again there was a call asking for an appointment every 10 minutes!

    Would repeat, but I may have to learn some Chinese. Or just have translator app on.
    Yes. Ole girl can talk! The best way to shut her up is to feed her the Mr.

  5. #2610

    Go North young man

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTheGreat  [View Original Post]
    Any younger AMP in the area? Looking for no older than 35 ish.
    You have to go up north.

  6. #2609

    Amp

    Any younger AMP in the area? Looking for no older than 35 ish.

  7. #2608

    Fuji

    Had to give it a shot after all of the raving. I swear I have seen Lisa before elsewhere but with a much smaller bust size (like dainty As). Though that would be impossible since these milk canons seemed 100% natural. Damn good feel too!

    Great time, but she was talking for about half of the session (before and after boom boom).

    She must have had a boring day, but then again there was a call asking for an appointment every 10 minutes!

    Would repeat, but I may have to learn some Chinese. Or just have translator app on.

  8. #2607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 386

    Others

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a round of shops being shut down. J&L in Caroline is empty as of today.
    Did eden and mimi in Stafford go bye bye?

  9. #2606

    Healing Hands Judy

    Stopped by Healing Hands. Was recommended. Specifically told to ask for Apple. I tried contacting their phone number several times, but no one responded. So I had to go there blind. Very visible location. But I went to the back and range the bell. An older lady (If I had to guess, I'd say she was in her 50's) answered the door and I entered. She showed me to a room and I asked if Apple was available. Unfortunately, she wasn't and the older lady gave me a massage. Said her name was Judy. I wasn't really feeling her, but I was already there so I proceeded. I opted for a hhr massage. The massage was actually fairly descent. L1 on the flip. Not bad.

    House fee: $. 5.

    Tip: $. 6.

    Unfortunately, I'm leaving Fredericksburg and I won't be able to sample Apple. Thanks for all the recommendations in my DMs.

    Sammy.

  10. #2605

    Noooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMKum  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there's a round of shops being shut down. J&L in Caroline is empty as of today.
    If only we could post pictures instead of needing to upload them: I have a gif for this moment.

    Sad news indeed. Many good times there. Wonder where else will get hit.

    Hope they don't touch my oriental massage. Or thai massage.

    Stay safe everyone.

  11. #2604

    J&l

    Quote Originally Posted by Yowsa250  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Freedom on courthouse road is shutdown. Has a Spotsy County Compliance warning on the door and it is locked up tight.

    Stay safe out there.
    Looks like there's a round of shops being shut down. J&L in Caroline is empty as of today.

  12. #2603

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Wow, very nice visit! Damage?
    $70 + $140.

  13. #2602

    210

    Quote Originally Posted by LicknItGood200  [View Original Post]
    Wow, very nice visit! Damage?
    70+140?

    Side story: another trip to Oriental Massage: same price points. More milfy / gilfy ladies. I got the more gilfy one this time. She is all about service and satisfaction. Lots of teasing during the massage. Got a special round of finger play and she did some light rimming. Table shower is available and helps with increasing the chance of getting extra tongue play!

    FS + not bad massage.

    Can't device if the milfy or the gilfy lady is better at riding, but gilfy does a better job with the over all performance.

    Will have to try Fuji soon.

    Has anyone tried Villareal? Looks like the number is the same as the group that used to run Green Garden. Tempted to see if any of the old squad of 30 something year old spinners are still around. They were FUN!

  14. #2601

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderNKinky  [View Original Post]
    Booked an hour with Lisa today. 70 house fee. Told her I wanted soft to medium massage. But all I really got was a 25 minute soft rub / caress. Felt good but was really looking to get a full massage and kept telling her that. She started playing with Jr and my ass from behind, and that did feel really good. Was surprised when she took Jr in her mouth with me laying on my stomach. Turns me over and negotiated $140 for "Boom-Boom". Starts with her putting her double D or maybe even E tits in my mouth. Like others have said those tits are so large veins pop out of them! She then proceeds to give me a BBBJ for a few minutes and in between takes my balls in her mouth for a good rinse and suck. Cover goes on and she mounts cowgirl, and after a few minutes squirts all over my cock and leg. I then switch her to doggy with more squirting, and then put her in missionary so I can see those big tits flopping. I hate condoms so I asked her if she could could finish me off with her mouth bare to which she agreed. She sucked me from the side while I groped her tits, and when it was time I blew a huge on those massive tits. So much cum that it was dripping off her tits onto the floor. So anyone that sees her today and sucks them nipples, think about me as my cum was all over them tits earlier! LOL. She only has a small patch of hair on here pussy, and a weird looking tattoo on her belly. While the massage was non-existent, she was a service queen when it came to the boom-boom! I realized I had seen her 6 months ago at another shop in Fredericksburg, and she agreed. She said she should be here awhile.
    Wow, very nice visit! Damage?

  15. #2600

    Fuji Stafford / Lisa

    Booked an hour with Lisa today. 70 house fee. Told her I wanted soft to medium massage. But all I really got was a 25 minute soft rub / caress. Felt good but was really looking to get a full massage and kept telling her that. She started playing with Jr and my ass from behind, and that did feel really good. Was surprised when she took Jr in her mouth with me laying on my stomach. Turns me over and negotiated $140 for "Boom-Boom". Starts with her putting her double D or maybe even E tits in my mouth. Like others have said those tits are so large veins pop out of them! She then proceeds to give me a BBBJ for a few minutes and in between takes my balls in her mouth for a good rinse and suck. Cover goes on and she mounts cowgirl, and after a few minutes squirts all over my cock and leg. I then switch her to doggy with more squirting, and then put her in missionary so I can see those big tits flopping. I hate condoms so I asked her if she could could finish me off with her mouth bare to which she agreed. She sucked me from the side while I groped her tits, and when it was time I blew a huge on those massive tits. So much cum that it was dripping off her tits onto the floor. So anyone that sees her today and sucks them nipples, think about me as my cum was all over them tits earlier! LOL. She only has a small patch of hair on here pussy, and a weird looking tattoo on her belly. While the massage was non-existent, she was a service queen when it came to the boom-boom! I realized I had seen her 6 months ago at another shop in Fredericksburg, and she agreed. She said she should be here awhile.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape