Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 356 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 5329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    220 all in, house fee is 70 or 80 of that 220 from what I recall.
    How did Cherry perform for extracurriculars?

  2. #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Saw for a massage it's $70 correct? But you are handing them $150 to equal 220. Or are you saying it's 220 flat + price of admission?
    220 all in, house fee is 70 or 80 of that 220 from what I recall.

  3. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by HKSevo  [View Original Post]
    Sky lineup is Pink, Kiki, Cherry.

    Saw Cherry, guessing late 30's, skinny with C or D bolt ons.

    Regarding the discussion on cost, I've always just handed them 220 and none of them ever asked for more, usually got me the full hour, give or take 10 min. This time I handed her 200 just to see what would happen based on what yall have said and she said it would only get me 30 min. With the TS, sauna, and activities, the 30 min only gets you a minimal massage, said to come back next time with 40 more for full hour.

    Problem with the price going up is they have no competition, they're basically always busy from what I can tell, I don't think I need to explain supply and demand.
    Saw for a massage it's $70 correct? But you are handing them $150 to equal 220. Or are you saying it's 220 flat + price of admission?

  4. #4996
    Sky lineup is Pink, Kiki, Cherry.

    Saw Cherry, guessing late 30's, skinny with C or D bolt ons.

    Regarding the discussion on cost, I've always just handed them 220 and none of them ever asked for more, usually got me the full hour, give or take 10 min. This time I handed her 200 just to see what would happen based on what yall have said and she said it would only get me 30 min. With the TS, sauna, and activities, the 30 min only gets you a minimal massage, said to come back next time with 40 more for full hour.

    Problem with the price going up is they have no competition, they're basically always busy from what I can tell, I don't think I need to explain supply and demand.

  5. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally3  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by sky couple of weeks ago. Pink was available and did ok massage. She may be in late 40's. Not sure if ass job is done because it's too good to be in this shape at such age. Face shows age but body is good. 200 for everything and I think it's too high but notany options around Toledo.
    How did she perform in terms of the extracurriculars?

  6. #4994

    Negotiate

    Stopped by sky couple of weeks ago. Pink was available and did ok massage. She may be in late 40's. Not sure if ass job is done because it's too good to be in this shape at such age. Face shows age but body is good. 200 for everything and I think it's too high but notany options around Toledo.

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Nice report BUT WTF $240 now? I keep telling some dumbazz that keep tipping more than they ask for to stop, looks like they haven't so they think everyone should pay more!!

  7. #4993

    Toledo

    Sky. Guaranteed good time

    Quote Originally Posted by Royboy7788  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys I'm going to be passing through the city next week and wanted to stop and get a decent massage with a he and a table shower. Any recommendations?
    .

  8. #4992

    Recomendations

    Hey guys I'm going to be passing through the city next week and wanted to stop and get a decent massage with a he and a table shower. Any recommendations?

  9. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    How are they looking?
    Terrific, all three. Pink, Kiki, and another whose name I can't remember are in the rotation. Kiki has a lovely face, nice shape, and nice natural Bs. No kissing and all covered service; hey, these are Koreans. $240.00. I'd recommend.

  10. #4990

    Sky $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightpass  [View Original Post]
    Pink, Kiki, and another whose name I can't remember are in the rotation. Kiki has a lovely face, nice shape, and nice natural Bs. No kissing and all covered service; hey, these are Koreans. $240.00. I'd recommend.
    Nice report BUT WTF $240 now? I keep telling some dumbazz that keep tipping more than they ask for to stop, looks like they haven't so they think everyone should pay more!!

  11. #4989

    Sky

    Pink, Kiki, and another whose name I can't remember are in the rotation. Kiki has a lovely face, nice shape, and nice natural Bs. No kissing and all covered service; hey, these are Koreans. $240.00. I'd recommend.

  12. #4988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138

    502 error

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewalk  [View Original Post]
    Try going to settings privacy and security security and make sure that always use secure connections is off.
    For whatever reason what I did to fix things before is now no longer working I had to download firefox to get in. Would be nice if the admin could just adjust things to an https site ssl certificates can be free from some places.

  13. #4987

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    You did a fine job of explaining how to resolve the problem.

    I was just saying I tried many approaches with none working. Changing in the address bar, had the "s" in the book mark file, removed the "s" from the bookmark file.

    Nothing seems to work. Tried digging into settings in Chrome but not finding any solution.
    I'm not tech savvy so I don't know why this works but it works for me. I search https://ml.t-mobile.com/ then I type in https://www.usasexguide.nl/ and I'm able to get access. Every now and then it comes up as bad gateway but not often.

  14. #4986
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    How are they looking?
    Yes, someone answer this please. Thanks.

  15. #4985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    You did a fine job of explaining how to resolve the problem.

    I was just saying I tried many approaches with none working. Changing in the address bar, had the "s" in the book mark file, removed the "s" from the bookmark file.

    Nothing seems to work. Tried digging into settings in Chrome but not finding any solution.
    Try going to settings privacy and security security and make sure that always use secure connections is off.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape