Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 356 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4986
    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    How are they looking?
    Yes, someone answer this please. Thanks.

  2. #4985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 138
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    You did a fine job of explaining how to resolve the problem.

    I was just saying I tried many approaches with none working. Changing in the address bar, had the "s" in the book mark file, removed the "s" from the bookmark file.

    Nothing seems to work. Tried digging into settings in Chrome but not finding any solution.
    Try going to settings privacy and security security and make sure that always use secure connections is off.

  3. #4984

    Try a Google search for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    You did a fine job of explaining how to resolve the problem.

    I was just saying I tried many approaches with none working. Changing in the address bar, had the "s" in the book mark file, removed the "s" from the bookmark file.

    Nothing seems to work. Tried digging into settings in Chrome but not finding any solution.
    Try doing a search for usasexguide. A number of links other than the home page will pop up (usually cities). Try clicking on one of them instead.

  4. #4983

    Chrome Problems

    Quote Originally Posted by OldeButGood42  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I wasn't clear on what I did to solve the problem. The address had been saved to the bookmark file. I removed the "s" in "https" in the saved file, not in the address bar. Modify address after you have saved to bookmark file. I hope this clarifies the problem.
    You did a fine job of explaining how to resolve the problem.

    I was just saying I tried many approaches with none working. Changing in the address bar, had the "s" in the book mark file, removed the "s" from the bookmark file.

    Nothing seems to work. Tried digging into settings in Chrome but not finding any solution.

  5. #4982

    Chrome Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I have tried removing the "s" on the address bar, book marking with the "s", book marking without the "s" .

    Nothing seems to work for me. I have a laptop, but others in my family use the laptop so I don't use it for this type of browsing.
    Maybe I wasn't clear on what I did to solve the problem. The address had been saved to the bookmark file. I removed the "s" in "https" in the saved file, not in the address bar. Modify address after you have saved to bookmark file. I hope this clarifies the problem.

  6. #4981

    Chrome Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by OldeButGood42  [View Original Post]
    I had a Laptop and desktop computers operating with Chrome and usasexguide. Nl saved in the bookmark section. Laptop worked and desktop did not work.

    Difference was "s" in "htttp". Deleted "s" in address on desktop and immediately opened Usasexguide, no problem and has worked since modifying address.
    I have tried removing the "s" on the address bar, book marking with the "s", book marking without the "s" .

    Nothing seems to work for me. I have a laptop, but others in my family use the laptop so I don't use it for this type of browsing.

  7. #4980
    Quote Originally Posted by OldeButGood42  [View Original Post]
    I had a Laptop and desktop computers operating with Chrome and usasexguide. Nl saved in the bookmark section. Laptop worked and desktop did not work.

    Difference was "s" in "htttp". Deleted "s" in address on desktop and immediately opened Usasexguide, no problem and has worked since modifying address.
    I did this, including clearing the cache, and nothing works in Chrome. For whatever reason Chrome automatically puts the "s" back in there every time. This happens if I delete the s or type the entire address from scratch. Happens on phone and laptop.

  8. #4979
    Quote Originally Posted by CW264  [View Original Post]
    Was here yesterday. Current roster is Penny, Eva and Keke.
    How are they looking?

  9. #4978
    Quote Originally Posted by OldeButGood42  [View Original Post]
    I had a Laptop and desktop computers operating with Chrome and usasexguide. Nl saved in the bookmark section. Laptop worked and desktop did not work.

    Difference was "s" in "htttp". Deleted "s" in address on desktop and immediately opened Usasexguide, no problem and has worked since modifying address.
    Thanks OBG, I'll try that this evening.

  10. #4977

    Sky roster

    Quote Originally Posted by DooMama7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the new roster?
    Was here yesterday. Current roster is Penny, Eva and Keke.

  11. #4976

    Chrome Problem

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    That's strange because I use chrome on my phone and iPad and it works fine. But on my laptop Chrome stopped working about a month ago and all I get is the bad getaway 502.
    I had a Laptop and desktop computers operating with Chrome and usasexguide. Nl saved in the bookmark section. Laptop worked and desktop did not work.

    Difference was "s" in "htttp". Deleted "s" in address on desktop and immediately opened Usasexguide, no problem and has worked since modifying address.

  12. #4975

    Chrome

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    I've tried all the fixes from a Google search as to why Chrome will not allow access to an http: site and none of them work. I started using Firefox but would like to be able to use Chrome again.
    That's strange because I use chrome on my phone and iPad and it works fine. But on my laptop Chrome stopped working about a month ago and all I get is the bad getaway 502.

  13. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed over the last month or so that posting on the whole Toledo board has been lighter than normal.

    I may know the reason.

    On my phone I use the Chrome browser up until a month or so ago. One day I started getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error. Couldn't get around it. Switched over to the DuckDuckGo browser on my phone and I can get to usasexguide.nl and then work my way to Toledo forums from there.

    Absolutely no reason why this works.
    I've tried all the fixes from a Google search as to why Chrome will not allow access to an http: site and none of them work. I started using Firefox but would like to be able to use Chrome again.

  14. #4973

    Posting Lighter Than Normal

    I've noticed over the last month or so that posting on the whole Toledo board has been lighter than normal.

    I may know the reason.

    On my phone I use the Chrome browser up until a month or so ago. One day I started getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error. Couldn't get around it. Switched over to the DuckDuckGo browser on my phone and I can get to usasexguide.nl and then work my way to Toledo forums from there.

    Absolutely no reason why this works.

  15. #4972

    Purpose

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand the purpose of a post like this.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215545.html

    The pictures are of Mia Malkova (porn star). Is this all for "bait and switch" ? You show up and another girl said the one in the pictures is not available, but she is willing to provide for you. I mean, Mia is not in Toledo doing body rubs and such!
    I guess no one knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape