Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5329
-
09-20-25 21:38 #4999Senior Member

Posts: 1470How did Cherry perform for extracurriculars?
Originally Posted by HKSevo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 21:33 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 75220 all in, house fee is 70 or 80 of that 220 from what I recall.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 20:41 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 1470Saw for a massage it's $70 correct? But you are handing them $150 to equal 220. Or are you saying it's 220 flat + price of admission?
Originally Posted by HKSevo
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-25 19:23 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 75Sky lineup is Pink, Kiki, Cherry.
Saw Cherry, guessing late 30's, skinny with C or D bolt ons.
Regarding the discussion on cost, I've always just handed them 220 and none of them ever asked for more, usually got me the full hour, give or take 10 min. This time I handed her 200 just to see what would happen based on what yall have said and she said it would only get me 30 min. With the TS, sauna, and activities, the 30 min only gets you a minimal massage, said to come back next time with 40 more for full hour.
Problem with the price going up is they have no competition, they're basically always busy from what I can tell, I don't think I need to explain supply and demand.
-
09-20-25 16:54 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 1470How did she perform in terms of the extracurriculars?
Originally Posted by FpReally3
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 21:13 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 55Negotiate
Stopped by sky couple of weeks ago. Pink was available and did ok massage. She may be in late 40's. Not sure if ass job is done because it's too good to be in this shape at such age. Face shows age but body is good. 200 for everything and I think it's too high but notany options around Toledo.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-25 18:53 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 55Toledo
Sky. Guaranteed good time
.
Originally Posted by Royboy7788
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 15:40 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 151Recomendations
Hey guys I'm going to be passing through the city next week and wanted to stop and get a decent massage with a he and a table shower. Any recommendations?
-
09-13-25 12:24 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 446Terrific, all three. Pink, Kiki, and another whose name I can't remember are in the rotation. Kiki has a lovely face, nice shape, and nice natural Bs. No kissing and all covered service; hey, these are Koreans. $240.00. I'd recommend.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-25 07:39 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 1018Sky $$
Nice report BUT WTF $240 now? I keep telling some dumbazz that keep tipping more than they ask for to stop, looks like they haven't so they think everyone should pay more!!
Originally Posted by Midnightpass
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 23:17 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 446Sky
Pink, Kiki, and another whose name I can't remember are in the rotation. Kiki has a lovely face, nice shape, and nice natural Bs. No kissing and all covered service; hey, these are Koreans. $240.00. I'd recommend.
-
09-12-25 18:54 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 138502 error
For whatever reason what I did to fix things before is now no longer working I had to download firefox to get in. Would be nice if the admin could just adjust things to an https site ssl certificates can be free from some places.
Originally Posted by Ewalk
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-25 13:38 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 261Try this
I'm not tech savvy so I don't know why this works but it works for me. I search https://ml.t-mobile.com/ then I type in https://www.usasexguide.nl/ and I'm able to get access. Every now and then it comes up as bad gateway but not often.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 19:26 #4986Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, someone answer this please. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-25 18:23 #4985Senior Member

Posts: 138Try going to settings privacy and security security and make sure that always use secure connections is off.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






