Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 41259
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38874
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoJ1224  [View Original Post]
    Sami is real. Had lots of fun with her when she stayed in NC. But I would pay the price she's asking for now. Why pay $450 when I used to be able to see her for $80 and nothing has changed. She's older and been ran thru more and more. She does have a occasional drug problem but she might be clean now.
    Anyone, anywhere & any time? She sounds desperate!

  2. #38873

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886

    Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
    I saw her a couple of times about a year ago. Location then was an OK house on the west side. She's a taller and bigger gal, but no evident candy use, and was agreeable and had a good time. Greek session both times. Very accommodating.

  3. #38872

    Candi (HOTTEST THICKEST BADDEST queen)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/868989954511

    I've seen her posts here and there both on STG and escort alligator. Any intel on this one? Any positive experience?

  4. #38871
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sami-016986
    Sami is real. Had lots of fun with her when she stayed in NC. But I would pay the price she's asking for now. Why pay $450 when I used to be able to see her for $80 and nothing has changed. She's older and been ran thru more and more. She does have a occasional drug problem but she might be clean now.

  5. #38870

    Sami

    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sami-016986

  6. #38869

    Try Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I love preggos, but I can't seem to hear from anyone who has seen them. All seem shady LOL.
    Lacy is legit, I can vouch. I've heard from others that you can get her on a bad day but I guess on good days she's a pretty good time. Reasonable rates, pretty good comms too. She's also real in the sense that she isn't going to bullshit you with her personality. That said, Pics are definitely filtered if you couldn't tell LOL but she ain't bad looking. If you're looking for something simple to check off a preggo fetish, she might be your girl. (I think she's a very nice person too, so treat her well ofc.).

  7. #38868
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.

    Shae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519

    Sandi. I have read to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059

    Lacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043
    I love preggos, but I can't seem to hear from anyone who has seen them. All seem shady LOL.

  8. #38867

    Body looks like hers

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog2000  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Did not have a good feeling about it so I waited until I was down in Vero Beach to have fun. Was it the girl in the picture though? She did look cute with a decent body.
    Yeah the pics are accurate but still not worth the asking price. I've had better looking for less.

  9. #38866
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.

    Shae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519

    Sandi. I have read to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059

    Lacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043
    Damn I'd see Lacey just for them big ole pepperoni nips wow do tell if she's decent and no handler hanging around!

  10. #38865
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolStrokes  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.

    Shae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519

    Sandi. I have read to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059

    Lacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043
    Who getting all these providers previously 😂128514;128514;.

  11. #38864

    Gemma

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. I would love to know if anyone has seen her.
    Saw her once a couple months ago. Donations were reasonable and she has a decent menu. Little bigger that my tastes but certainly not huge by any stretch but had a great time. Donations were negotiable from what I remember.

  12. #38863
    Quote Originally Posted by JustNuts  [View Original Post]
    She looks good. I would love to know if anyone has seen her.

  13. #38862

    Preggo fun

    Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.

    Shae.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519

    Sandi. I have read to stay away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059

    Lacy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043

  14. #38861

    Collins chic

    Yikes, these STG ads time out so fast. Do you have a pic or a number from the ad? It's gone. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/367121217088

    I had a nice car date with this one last night. To her credit, she answered her phone quickly, said she couldn't do incall, only car date. Very apologetic and said she was in per period so only headache relief. She also apologized for that and just had a real nice attitude on the phone. She sent me her address on Collins and I was there in less than 10. She was right where she said she would be in short black shorts and a tshirt. She has a nice sized ass and tits! Belly isn't too big. Her skin is soft with no baby damage. We drove around and I got a nice slow BBBJ to finish, catch and release. She did mention taking it all next time since first time seeing her. That's a plus!! Damage was 60 and I took her back to where I got her. I definitely plan on seeing her again soon.

  15. #38860

    Couple more for some intel

    Ashley seems like she's got a decent cushion for the pushin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/072534541674

    Raven hopefully decent for the blo-and-go.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/851177573182

    Zuriel Got a thing for gothy chicks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/821000047636

    Massage but does FS
    [/URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage/121359520537[/URL]

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape