Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 41255
-
09-10-25 13:23 #38870Senior Member

Posts: 260Sami
Anyone had the pleasure?
https://tryst.link/escort/sami-016986
-
09-10-25 10:03 #38869Senior Member

Posts: 69Try Lacy
Lacy is legit, I can vouch. I've heard from others that you can get her on a bad day but I guess on good days she's a pretty good time. Reasonable rates, pretty good comms too. She's also real in the sense that she isn't going to bullshit you with her personality. That said, Pics are definitely filtered if you couldn't tell LOL but she ain't bad looking. If you're looking for something simple to check off a preggo fetish, she might be your girl. (I think she's a very nice person too, so treat her well ofc.).
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 09:56 #38868Senior Member

Posts: 242I love preggos, but I can't seem to hear from anyone who has seen them. All seem shady LOL.
Originally Posted by CoolStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 22:15 #38867Senior Member

Posts: 49Body looks like hers
Yeah the pics are accurate but still not worth the asking price. I've had better looking for less.
Originally Posted by Dog2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 21:04 #38866Senior Member

Posts: 1144Damn I'd see Lacey just for them big ole pepperoni nips wow do tell if she's decent and no handler hanging around!
Originally Posted by CoolStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 15:09 #38865Senior Member

Posts: 412Who getting all these providers previously 😂128514;128514;.
Originally Posted by CoolStrokes
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 08:29 #38864Senior Member

Posts: 316Gemma
Saw her once a couple months ago. Donations were reasonable and she has a decent menu. Little bigger that my tastes but certainly not huge by any stretch but had a great time. Donations were negotiable from what I remember.
Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 23:44 #38863Senior Member

Posts: 242She looks good. I would love to know if anyone has seen her.
Originally Posted by JustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 23:34 #38862Senior Member

Posts: 25Preggo fun
Just wondering have anyone had any fun with the preggo kitty.
Shae.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...g/250971110519
Sandi. I have read to stay away.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/151500593059
Lacy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/824050886043
-
09-07-25 11:23 #38861Senior Member

Posts: 693Collins chic
Yikes, these STG ads time out so fast. Do you have a pic or a number from the ad? It's gone. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by NflMongerv2
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 22:34 #38860Senior Member

Posts: 1144Couple more for some intel
Ashley seems like she's got a decent cushion for the pushin.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/072534541674
Raven hopefully decent for the blo-and-go.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/851177573182
Zuriel Got a thing for gothy chicks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/821000047636
Massage but does FS
[/URL]https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/massage/121359520537[/URL]
-
09-06-25 13:45 #38859Regular Member

Posts: 2Kendall
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/198856402747 Saw her for 30 m but made me leave in 10 m after first round. She was prob on something would just do qv 5/10.
-
09-06-25 12:12 #38858Senior Member

Posts: 112Re: Asia
At 400/hr, more power to you, brother.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 09:45 #38857Senior Member

Posts: 130Asia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/421315980786
Any intel on Asia? She looks young and new. Any good experiences with her?
-
09-06-25 09:14 #38856Senior Member

Posts: 497Collins car date
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/367121217088
I had a nice car date with this one last night. To her credit, she answered her phone quickly, said she couldn't do incall, only car date. Very apologetic and said she was in per period so only headache relief. She also apologized for that and just had a real nice attitude on the phone. She sent me her address on Collins and I was there in less than 10. She was right where she said she would be in short black shorts and a tshirt. She has a nice sized ass and tits! Belly isn't too big. Her skin is soft with no baby damage. We drove around and I got a nice slow BBBJ to finish, catch and release. She did mention taking it all next time since first time seeing her. That's a plus!! Damage was 60 and I took her back to where I got her. I definitely plan on seeing her again soon.








Reply With Quote




