Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 160 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 210 260 660 1160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38882
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Got some time tomorrow and good latinas in town? Don't feel like playing the is she real, will I get a fake cartel text, or it's a different chick when you get to the door. Any recommendations fellas.
    Good luck. I've been looking for weeks for a good Latina. Going out of town to get one, LOL. There's a couple on P411 for a premium.

  2. #38881

    Latina

    Got some time tomorrow and good latinas in town? Don't feel like playing the is she real, will I get a fake cartel text, or it's a different chick when you get to the door. Any recommendations fellas.

  3. #38880
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.
    And she only does outcall. So for those prices I'd expect her to make the bed, vacuum the carpets, cook dinner and wash the dishes too.

  4. #38879
    Quote Originally Posted by HP333  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/669562688679

    Anyone have experience? Looks too good.
    For $300 hhr and $500 hr? Woww.

  5. #38878

    Slim tall & wet with no name

    Has anyone seen this chick? Google her number and pics look too good to be real. But dam that moose knuckle looks delicious!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/526033501038

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y-/32749650007

    Drew.

  6. #38877

    Ari3l

    I have seen Ariel (Ari3l) many times about 5 or 6 years ago then stopped playing the sport for a while. I have recently started seeing what's out there again. I never had issues with her showing any signs of candy damage and she was always independent no thugs or boyfriends. I saw her ad and was wondering if she is still as good as she used to be. I did a search for the name but it was a different Ariel that came up. If not does anyone have any recommendations for redheads that are reliable and GFE. Preferably in the orange park or southside area. I have seen a few ad's for other redheads (I have a thing for them if you can't tell) but not sure if they are reliable. I know I have only added 2 post so far but I will be adding more as I take more adventures.

    Ari3 l.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/676815429510

    Other possible redheads.

    Tiffany.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/349184898033

    Beautiful Redhot Redhead

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/085778998772

    Red on the head, magic in bed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...b/844632182519

  7. #38876

    Brenda

    I saw Brenda about a week ago. I don't mind mature women but she is not 54, more like 74. She had a hard time moving around and was a lot bigger than her pictures. She was paranoid about everything. After I went in her room and saw what she really looked like I just left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/397700238762

  8. #38875

    Clarissa TGTBT?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/669562688679

    Anyone have experience? Looks too good.

  9. #38874
    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I love preggos, but I can't seem to hear from anyone who has seen them. All seem shady LOL.
    I've seen Shae. She's cool but very very pregnant, it wasn't a lot of funny. She's limited.

  10. #38873
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicoJ1224  [View Original Post]
    Sami is real. Had lots of fun with her when she stayed in NC. But I would pay the price she's asking for now. Why pay $450 when I used to be able to see her for $80 and nothing has changed. She's older and been ran thru more and more. She does have a occasional drug problem but she might be clean now.
    Anyone, anywhere & any time? She sounds desperate!

  11. #38872

    Sierra

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfManJax  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/174334312886

    Northside sierra. Any feedback. Search came up with a review about the incall being in a shed? WTF?
    I saw her a couple of times about a year ago. Location then was an OK house on the west side. She's a taller and bigger gal, but no evident candy use, and was agreeable and had a good time. Greek session both times. Very accommodating.

  12. #38871

    Candi (HOTTEST THICKEST BADDEST queen)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/868989954511

    I've seen her posts here and there both on STG and escort alligator. Any intel on this one? Any positive experience?

  13. #38870
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sami-016986
    Sami is real. Had lots of fun with her when she stayed in NC. But I would pay the price she's asking for now. Why pay $450 when I used to be able to see her for $80 and nothing has changed. She's older and been ran thru more and more. She does have a occasional drug problem but she might be clean now.

  14. #38869

    Sami

    Anyone had the pleasure?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sami-016986

  15. #38868

    Try Lacy

    Quote Originally Posted by UfGatorMan6969  [View Original Post]
    I love preggos, but I can't seem to hear from anyone who has seen them. All seem shady LOL.
    Lacy is legit, I can vouch. I've heard from others that you can get her on a bad day but I guess on good days she's a pretty good time. Reasonable rates, pretty good comms too. She's also real in the sense that she isn't going to bullshit you with her personality. That said, Pics are definitely filtered if you couldn't tell LOL but she ain't bad looking. If you're looking for something simple to check off a preggo fetish, she might be your girl. (I think she's a very nice person too, so treat her well ofc.).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape