Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 13318
-
09-17-25 10:05 #12508Senior Member

Posts: 1206ISO any experience?
Really cryptic via text. Wondering if anyone has any experience with her in person?
-
09-11-25 19:44 #12507Senior Member

Posts: 187Misti
Just saw Misti. She was actually my first visit with anyone since moving here last year. I read a couple good things about her and liked that she was in a private residence, which I just like more for some reason. She does have a male roommate, but he seems chill, he turned the corner as I poked my head out of her bedroom when she was changing and acknowledged me. She's definitely a sweetheart, and the performance wasn't bad, but the overall experience just left a bad taste in my mouth. First off, (I'm probably a fool for this but it's my first time back into the hobby after four years of absence and a new city) I asked for the hour, and I wanted the full hour. She did not. We spent maybe 10 minutes actually playing, and the rest was her taking forever to change, and then taking forever to use the bathroom afterwards. I even asked for a massage and she agreed, before she excused herself to the bathroom, only to come back and say she had to get to her next appointment. I tried to tell her that wasn't cool that I barely got to spend any time playing with her, and she said it's over once it's finished. What's the point in having different rates then? She tried telling me it's like that everywhere and I told her very nicely it absolutely is not, I get my full time however I like it with most others I've been with.
So yeah. Sweet girl, but don't expect much. Just a meh experience, but it could have been avoided had I gone for a sample first.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/544420720749
-
09-11-25 00:57 #12506Senior Member

Posts: 512I reached out a few weeks back and was quoted 150/240/350 but no appointment was scheduled and we didn't discuss availability.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-25 10:53 #12505Senior Member

Posts: 79I've seen her. She's real. Never had problems with her comms. Maybe you caught her on a bad day. She has a 9-5 job so I'm sure there are moments where she can't respond immediately.
Originally Posted by Cashin6996
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-25 23:48 #12504Regular Member

Posts: 21V
Reached out to her, no response. You know what her availability looks like?
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 09:46 #12503Senior Member

Posts: 143It's Probably a Someone Who Took Pics and Videos from Someone Else
This is probably a scam. The person is probably giving photos and videos to people as a "deposit" then will never show. It's one of the main reasons I don't do outcalls.
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-25 07:24 #12502Senior Member

Posts: 126You are dead on the nail!
She is content only. Sent me a whopping five pics that were playboy type content. $20 not worth the pics. Yeah, she will say content to prove real for meet. Just a ploy to get your dollars. These women would make so much more if they would just meet and provide good service. Haha.
Originally Posted by HombreLyndo
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 09:42 #12501Senior Member

Posts: 79If you're willing to spend 150 and you don't think Poppy's worth it (she's not), this is the one you want. She hasn't posted in a couple weeks but hopefully she's still taking business. Just know her hotel is sketchy.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/018738631151
-
09-07-25 08:47 #12500Senior Member

Posts: 155Tara and Poppy Notes
Tara: Friendly, not rushed, room was dark so didn't get a great look at her body for marks but it was good if you like them on the thin side, like others have said she is tight down there which I thought meant she didn't use lube but she is tight and hard to get a good rhythm going even with lube, I probably won't go back for FS but would for the fine oral work.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/880336395007
Poppy: haven't tried her because she is firm on the rate (150/250/400), looks good but not good enough for that rate.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/710620294396
-
09-06-25 19:19 #12499Senior Member

Posts: 476I think you can edit or sign up with a BS name on cash app. I have an account that I use with a fake name and just signs in via an email address. I don't know if it is more complex to sign up now, but it was just a phone or email even a year ago. I don't receive any money so no SSN or anything.
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 15:23 #12498Senior Member

Posts: 53Sounds like she's figured out a pretty good marketing plan for her content. But you should be able to use something like a prepaid card from Wal-Mart.
Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 23:55 #12497Regular Member

Posts: 10How can you pay without revealing your name?
How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?
Originally Posted by BigZSmalls
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 11:18 #12496Senior Member

Posts: 512I saw her about a year ago in Spartanburg and the visit was free from all of the drama you have described here. She has had a difficult time for sure but considering her present status you definitely dodged some unwanted attention. I tried to revisit with her in Greenville and Spartanburg after my initial visit but our schedules never aligned up again but before your recent report I decided not to reach out again. She was a good time for me.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-25 07:17 #12495Senior Member

Posts: 155https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/432252794398
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-25 19:31 #12494Senior Member

Posts: 872A little more info?
I love what you're describing. However, I have no idea who you're talking about. Could you give me a link or a couple more clues? I'm intrigued by these breast now. Thank you.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





