Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 888 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12508
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    ISO any experience?

    Really cryptic via text. Wondering if anyone has any experience with her in person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Untitled1.jpg‎  

  2. #12507

    Misti

    Just saw Misti. She was actually my first visit with anyone since moving here last year. I read a couple good things about her and liked that she was in a private residence, which I just like more for some reason. She does have a male roommate, but he seems chill, he turned the corner as I poked my head out of her bedroom when she was changing and acknowledged me. She's definitely a sweetheart, and the performance wasn't bad, but the overall experience just left a bad taste in my mouth. First off, (I'm probably a fool for this but it's my first time back into the hobby after four years of absence and a new city) I asked for the hour, and I wanted the full hour. She did not. We spent maybe 10 minutes actually playing, and the rest was her taking forever to change, and then taking forever to use the bathroom afterwards. I even asked for a massage and she agreed, before she excused herself to the bathroom, only to come back and say she had to get to her next appointment. I tried to tell her that wasn't cool that I barely got to spend any time playing with her, and she said it's over once it's finished. What's the point in having different rates then? She tried telling me it's like that everywhere and I told her very nicely it absolutely is not, I get my full time however I like it with most others I've been with.

    So yeah. Sweet girl, but don't expect much. Just a meh experience, but it could have been avoided had I gone for a sample first.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/544420720749

  3. #12506
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her, no response. You know what her availability looks like?
    I reached out a few weeks back and was quoted 150/240/350 but no appointment was scheduled and we didn't discuss availability.

  4. #12505
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashin6996  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to her, no response. You know what her availability looks like?
    I've seen her. She's real. Never had problems with her comms. Maybe you caught her on a bad day. She has a 9-5 job so I'm sure there are moments where she can't respond immediately.

  5. #12504

    V

    Reached out to her, no response. You know what her availability looks like?

  6. #12503

    It's Probably a Someone Who Took Pics and Videos from Someone Else

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris201  [View Original Post]
    She is content only. Sent me a whopping five pics that were playboy type content. $20 not worth the pics. Yeah, she will say content to prove real for meet. Just a ploy to get your dollars. These women would make so much more if they would just meet and provide good service. Haha.
    This is probably a scam. The person is probably giving photos and videos to people as a "deposit" then will never show. It's one of the main reasons I don't do outcalls.

  7. #12502

    You are dead on the nail!

    Quote Originally Posted by HombreLyndo  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like she's figured out a pretty good marketing plan for her content. But you should be able to use something like a prepaid card from Wal-Mart.
    She is content only. Sent me a whopping five pics that were playboy type content. $20 not worth the pics. Yeah, she will say content to prove real for meet. Just a ploy to get your dollars. These women would make so much more if they would just meet and provide good service. Haha.

  8. #12501
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Poppy: haven't tried her because she is firm on the rate (150/250/400), looks good but not good enough for that rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/710620294396
    If you're willing to spend 150 and you don't think Poppy's worth it (she's not), this is the one you want. She hasn't posted in a couple weeks but hopefully she's still taking business. Just know her hotel is sketchy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...r/018738631151

  9. #12500

    Tara and Poppy Notes

    Tara: Friendly, not rushed, room was dark so didn't get a great look at her body for marks but it was good if you like them on the thin side, like others have said she is tight down there which I thought meant she didn't use lube but she is tight and hard to get a good rhythm going even with lube, I probably won't go back for FS but would for the fine oral work.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/880336395007

    Poppy: haven't tried her because she is firm on the rate (150/250/400), looks good but not good enough for that rate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/710620294396

  10. #12499
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?
    I think you can edit or sign up with a BS name on cash app. I have an account that I use with a fake name and just signs in via an email address. I don't know if it is more complex to sign up now, but it was just a phone or email even a year ago. I don't receive any money so no SSN or anything.

  11. #12498
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakboooka2002  [View Original Post]
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?
    Sounds like she's figured out a pretty good marketing plan for her content. But you should be able to use something like a prepaid card from Wal-Mart.

  12. #12497

    How can you pay without revealing your name?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigZSmalls  [View Original Post]
    No idea on the Greek, but I bought some vids just to see if she's real and if she'd follow through after I paid. She's real, and kept her end of the bargain. I'll definitely book her in a week or so once I have the house to myself again.
    How do you pay her? She is requesting me to buy content as deposit to see her but I don't know how to pay her without her knowing my name then risking extortion?

  13. #12496
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one. We made an appt for last night after texting back and forth for couple days. Went to meet her and she kept telling me 10 more minutes, like five times. I was committed so I waited over an hour; even saw her at front desk while waiting in lobby area. During texting she provided a diatribe of her getting arrested with some dudes for drugs and recently got out of prison! Even spoke on phone and I could tell she's a wackjob. Definitely dodged a bullet!
    I saw her about a year ago in Spartanburg and the visit was free from all of the drama you have described here. She has had a difficult time for sure but considering her present status you definitely dodged some unwanted attention. I tried to revisit with her in Greenville and Spartanburg after my initial visit but our schedules never aligned up again but before your recent report I decided not to reach out again. She was a good time for me.

  14. #12495
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    I love what you're describing. However, I have no idea who you're talking about. Could you give me a link or a couple more clues? I'm intrigued by these breast now. Thank you.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/432252794398

  15. #12494

    A little more info?

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanzBack  [View Original Post]
    For those who have seen her before. Get her while she is back.

    IMO best body in the upstate. And most certainly the best breasts.
    I love what you're describing. However, I have no idea who you're talking about. Could you give me a link or a couple more clues? I'm intrigued by these breast now. Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape