Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 13318
-
09-02-25 11:21 #12493Senior Member

Posts: 155V is back
For those who have seen her before. Get her while she is back.
IMO best body in the upstate. And most certainly the best breasts.
-
09-02-25 09:34 #12492Senior Member

Posts: 277**** with a nice big butt STG post
Stay away from this one. We made an appt for last night after texting back and forth for couple days. Went to meet her and she kept telling me 10 more minutes, like five times. I was committed so I waited over an hour; even saw her at front desk while waiting in lobby area. During texting she provided a diatribe of her getting arrested with some dudes for drugs and recently got out of prison! Even spoke on phone and I could tell she's a wackjob. Definitely dodged a bullet!
-
09-01-25 09:05 #12491Regular Member

Posts: 6I got the same texts and pictures. Dude straight up whooped her ass. As far as I know, he was NOT a client. She is definitely a freak, but has also asked I not give out her number. No longer taking in-calls.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 18:08 #12490Senior Member

Posts: 174Text
My opinion, is that they were gone for a bit, maybe back now, I've been a couple of times. A couple decent, one not so much, I'm losing the luster as well, if you don't do half or whole, they don't treat you well, and the donation for the before mentioned, is just not that caliber event.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-25 11:22 #12489Senior Member

Posts: 102Quick question.
Any of you been getting texts from the Latinas? Or is it just me? I'm thinking their well must be running dry if they just texting out the blue. Your thoughts? Oh no I didn't go see them because after the last few just mediocre to bad visits I have tapped out on them.
-
08-28-25 21:19 #12488Senior Member

Posts: 98UTR Clemson
I haven't seen her in a few months, but tbh something is off with her. Received several random pics of her with black eyes and bruises talking straight gibberish. Couldn't even use context clues to put together what she was saying. At one point she mentioned it was from a client, but again, wasn't very clear. Happened several times. Not sure if demons are taking over, alcohol, etc, but it got weird. In person, she was super chill and laid back and definitely a freak. I enjoyed my visits 100%. Not really sure how you should take this review, but I would definitely recommend and just be cautious.
Originally Posted by DtsnLvrs
[View Original Post]
Cheers!
-
08-28-25 08:32 #12487Regular Member

Posts: 6She is still active but no longer doing in-calls. Try her again. I will PM you.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 06:32 #12486Senior Member

Posts: 598Clemson. UTR
According to the UTR thread, seems she's currently on "sabbatical". Nice gal, hope she's ok.
Originally Posted by ScSmilingMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 05:48 #12485Senior Member

Posts: 170Clemson lady
I had a visit with her earlier in the year and had a good time. I reached out last month to set something up and got no response. Does anyone know if she's still active? Work is taking me back through next week. Thanks for any and all information.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-25 16:54 #12484Senior Member

Posts: 50Sexy lexy sexi lexi sexii lexii excited lexxi
There are so many girls using that handle that I can't get a good search for reviews.
Has anyone tried this sexii lexii.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/748777530451
-
08-25-25 16:48 #12483Senior Member

Posts: 148Probably not something you want to hear but there's a near 0 chance she gives a damn about you or ever did. You need not worry.
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-25 08:55 #12482Senior Member

Posts: 126Truer words never spoken
It is a business transaction no matter what they say or do. Never advance or do deposits. Always have your wits about you and guard up. Listen to your gut. If something seems off or TGTBT, then move on. If you want a gf, then look any where but in the hobby. I’ll get off my soap box now. Haha
Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 07:30 #12481Senior Member

Posts: 294"Must FT or Snap verify"
There went that idea (dammit!)
Originally Posted by ThunderCat982
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 14:37 #12480Senior Member

Posts: 50Anyone seen this one? Looks TGTBT
Looking for info on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/572993192303
-
08-23-25 02:30 #12479Senior Member

Posts: 476Right, nothing like sweet talking you and checking up on your day when they really want a visit. Once you give in, you're guaranteed future texts on the rescue me list. Manipulation at its finest.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




