Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 868 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11271
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Tai Masssage / Whittier

    Stopped by and MMS introduced me to Lisa. She is about 5'1 108. She was wearing a blue and white dress that showed of her long legs. She kind of reminded me of Angie. Back to the room where we got comfortable. After a great massage she took everything off. She licked her lips, kissed me and started pulling on my cock. She seemed horny so I let her work her magic and laid back. She had a good mouth and kept it nice and wet. She was patient worked the cock and sac for a long time. She almost didn't want to stop. She got me covered, BBJ with a cum in mouth finish.

  2. #11270
    I head over to Clarita Therapy Spa on Golden Valley road. Ivanna was super short but still very sexy with a tight petite body. I do love that the trend these days is to get the ass as big and shapely as possible, within genetics of course. So Ivanna's ass demands respect for how roundly shaped it is. If that doesn't demand respect, her abilities to please a man will. Didn't go complete slop and go straight to the BBBJ. I am sure though if you wanted to go to straight to the cock, Lilah would do that. But seriously her hand job skills should be put in Anatomy and Physiology books to show to really jerk a dude off. BBBJ started off much slower than I am used to. But this was actually better. IRL girls we know are not that great and often try to rush getting the orgasm out of man. It was so 1:1 and smooth that I'm sure when my veins started getting pump, that's when she turned it up to 11. I think because of the anticipation and the right amount of teasing, I came way earlier than I normally do. I'm not some beta * boy though. I busted a big fucking nut and I can't fautl Ivanna for that. In fact I probably shoudlve tipped more.

  3. #11269

    Essential Treatment Eva

    I went to Essential Treatment yesterday and saw Eva there. She is another typical petite girl with big tits. Service is decent.

    Details are below.

    I arrived a bit early so I was shown a room and told to wait a minute. After like 10 minutes, in came this petite stunner in a see-through dress. I handed her hf and tips then she helped undress and let me lay on the bed.

    As I lay prone, she began with a massage, which didn't last too long, as she started her way south tout de suite. Started with some light caressing, then some fingering followed by a thoroughly tossed salad. I eventually ended up on all fours with her munching my bung hole like it powered her money, all the while stroking junior with an oiled up hand. I was in heaven.

    She then asked me to roll over, wherein she proceeded to sit on my face and encourage me to munch away. Her clit became bigger after I licked it for a while. She spun around into a 69 position and gave a sloppy BJ while I continued my good work, getting her to O number 1.

    I flipped her onto her back, and proceeded to stand off the bed and continue my DATY with reckless abandon. She was clearly enjoying herself, as she was sopping wet and asked me to finger her at the same time. She then expressed her desire to cum again, and gave clear instructions of how to stimulate her with my fingers inside her. As I am an excellent listener, I followed her instructions to the letter, which literally made me feel as if I was in a porno. She was getting close, and asked me to continue my DATY, and specifically to suck on her clit. I did as told and she had a very loud and body shaking orgasm.

    I immediately rubbered up, kept her right where she was it proceeded to fuck her with reckless abandon. I was so amped up by the lead up, I could only last five minutes, wherein I pulled out, ripped off the cover and shot ropes all over her chest and chin, and even managed to hit her face. She laughed at my immense load, and the force with which I came. TBH, I haven't cum like that in some time, and it is a testament to how much I enjoyed myself.

    Overall, super satisfied.

  4. #11268
    Shill for TA, ignore all posts


    Posts: 11

    Abby at TA

    It had been a minute since I'd visited TA, so I was eager to step once again into this den of pleasures. As usual, I contacted Mina in advance to get a read on the new talent and to set up an appointment. She recommended Abby— "very pretty face, sexy body, all natural" which was enough to pique my interest. We agreed on a time and before long Mina was leading me into the first room on the left (most of my encounters have taken place in this room, not sure why). Before long, Abby entered and I wasn't disappointed in the least. Mina's description was on point (it typically is). Abby's tight yoga pants accentuated her tiny bubble butt and toned stomach, her natural Bs visibly jiggled through her tank top, and her should-length black hair perfectly framed her lovely face.

    DFK soon commenced, and was surprisingly passionate. I could tell right away that Abby was well-trained. I spun her around and had her place her hands against the wall and arch her back. Soon her yoga paints were off and I was happily feasting on one of the sweetest shaved kitties I've had the pleasure of encountering. We moved to the massage table where she got on all fours, displaying her perfectly smooth kitty and brown star. Gents, it was a sight to behold, and I couldn't get enough. I always love DATY, but DATO is rarely my thing. Today was different. I can't say enough about this young woman's offerings: beautiful and delicious. I could have remained there all day.

    But alas, she insisted on sucking my cock. I felt compelled to oblige. She fell to her knees and got busy with some epic BLS, making sure to provide equal attention to each side. Once my cock was in her mouth she launched into some epic head bobbing, complete with porny slurping sounds. With one hand cupping my balls and the other stroking my shaft, she gave me a BBBJ to beat the band. I'm ready to drive back to TA just thinking about it. Damn.

    Lots of standing mish followed, and them some full blown mish on the table with the mirror perfectly positioned to capture the serious pounding that took place. Should put her arms back and stared up at my with her tongue wagging suggestively. Unbelievably hot.

    Once I was ready to blow, I hoped off and she got on her knees. She received my ample load in her open mouth with grace, despite the friendly fire covering her nose and forehead. I love this damn place.

    We cleaned each other up and shared a few laughs. MMS entered with a bottle of water, inquiring about my experience with Abby. I told her the truth: it was mind bending. After a few more hugs and kisses, and a quick hello to another new girl whose name escapes me (sorry! I was off.

  5. #11267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumquat3  [View Original Post]
    Called MMS ahead of time. Saw Lisa, She is about 5'1 105. Curvy, cute and flirty. She took me by her little hand back to the room and started kissing me and showing me her tits. Plump ass. Wiped me down well and sprayed my hands with alcohol. I sat down and pulled out my cock and she knew it was time to tie up her hair. Sucks good. Good wetness. No teeth and light DT. She was licking side to side and up and down and would ask, "why so hard? Let me lick your balls. " She then got on top and started riding slow and kept kissing me feeding me her tits. , growls and says " love your dick. Make my pussy full. You like it? Hee. Let's go to the table. " She wanted her pussy licked. She had little brown pussy hair not all the way bald. She said it's really that color. Cute little belly button. Pounded in standing mish until she asked me to get on top to hug her and so I got on top and pumped her even harder as she was moaning and growling. Went back into standing mish and took it home for a cum in bag finish. What a great workout. Will repeat. Forgot about doggy. So I did repeat. She had a red and black dress like Minnie Mouse. Great hand massage. She will be here for one more week.
    Nice review definitely want to try her out.

  6. #11266
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 87

    Angel Massage SPA * Whittier

    Called MMS ahead of time. Saw Lisa, She is about 5'1 105. Curvy, cute and flirty. She took me by her little hand back to the room and started kissing me and showing me her tits. Plump ass. Wiped me down well and sprayed my hands with alcohol. I sat down and pulled out my cock and she knew it was time to tie up her hair. Sucks good. Good wetness. No teeth and light DT. She was licking side to side and up and down and would ask, "why so hard? Let me lick your balls. " She then got on top and started riding slow and kept kissing me feeding me her tits. , growls and says " love your dick. Make my pussy full. You like it? Hee. Let's go to the table. " She wanted her pussy licked. She had little brown pussy hair not all the way bald. She said it's really that color. Cute little belly button. Pounded in standing mish until she asked me to get on top to hug her and so I got on top and pumped her even harder as she was moaning and growling. Went back into standing mish and took it home for a cum in bag finish. What a great workout. Will repeat. Forgot about doggy. So I did repeat. She had a red and black dress like Minnie Mouse. Great hand massage. She will be here for one more week.

  7. #11265

    TA. Sindy +1

    Details (0-5) - Face:4, Body: 4, Personality: 5, Service: 5.

    DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, PM, CIM.

    24, Chinese / Thai mix, 5'2, B's, Slender. Tattoo on her upper chest, back, and side.

    Very pretty, the Chinese / Thai mix did her well with her bright big smile.

    Entry & Seating:

    Visited late at night after my flight. Made an appt with MMS and when arrived, was met by MMS. She let me back into the room, and we chatted for awhile. Shortly after, Sindy came in with a big beautiful smile and her bright fluorescent pink skin-tight dress. English is quite good, very calm and pleasant to chat with. After awhile, MMS left and we were on our way.

    Appetizer:

    After MMS left the room, Sindy started straddling me and asking what I wanted. She asked if I wanted a PM and was insisting I tried it. Not long after my clothes came off and she made her way down slowly to a BBBJ and exploration with her fingers. We moved over to 69 and there so really started to explore.

    Main Course:

    She snuck on a condom around her finger and made her entry. She was bobbing her head on the tip while really giving attention to my P-spot. Almost popped and asked her for the main event. She turned around and started to DFK with some P2 P action. She made a joke about all the precum and said she wouldn't need any lube if we stuck it in now. Cover came on with immediate CG, she took it all and really was getting into it grinding hard. Turned her over for missionary, lifted her hips and really hit her spot hard and deep, she was squirming, moaning, and eventually pushed me out with some squirting. Right after I re-entered and had to go for round 2, she let out a second blast. I was happy here and didn't even bother with DG, kept going here until eventually I popped in the bag.

    Dessert:

    She held me inside while I was still hard, and told me I need to return, she wants to show me more tricks next time. We cuddled for awhile, she's very sweet and warm. Showered together, gave me a thorough clean after the water show she gave me. Chatted with MMS for a bit. Sindy will be here for the month, and word has it that an ATF will be back soon.

    Conclusion: YMMV.

    Wonderful honeymoon experience with some extra excitement. Very sweet and cuddly.

    Fantastic experience, and very very satisfied. Sindy is up there at the top of the list.

  8. #11264
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for Intel on Sindy who may squirt. Little issue with appointment but I ate snacks and water and had good conversations with other girls as I waited in the room. I wasn't in a hurry.

    In a white dress, she is cute and a spinner and she has the most beautiful lips along with her wide smile 😊. I was biting her upper and bottom lips as we kissed. A small star tattoo and larger tattoo on left back. Natural boobs and when she was eating my ass when I was on all 4's, her nips (in mirror) were prominent.

    She came in with all her supplies which was cute. She was prepared with spray to clean butt, gloves for sticking 3 fingers in my butt, and special lube for that. She really enjoyed dominating me but making sure she wasn't hurting me (she said no butt for her, but she'll fuck my butt). Sucking me while rapidly moving her fingers in and out was unique. She used my butt vibrator in me and we transitioned to 69. Got a FIV as I ate her and she stopped and she got really wet. Then she told me to watch as she slowly dribbled then squirted a lot into my mouth (probably more pee but I love it and it's rare to do that in a room, usually its in a shower).

    Got up for doggie as cover came on. We were running out of time so she suggested I lie down as she placed towels under me, she took off the condom and stood over my dick as she rubber her clit a little (I almost thought she was going to sit on me bare, which I would've loved) and told me to watch again as she squirted several more times on my dick. With all the mess on my dick she didn't want to CIM but she BHJ rapidly as she squirted and I soon joined in blasting over her hand..
    Nice! I wish more gals were like this. She was a blast.

  9. #11263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Sindy was worth the wait at TA (Acupuncture sign above door)

    Thanks for Intel on Sindy who may squirt. Little issue with appointment but I ate snacks and water and had good conversations with other girls as I waited in the room. I wasn't in a hurry.

    In a white dress, she is cute and a spinner and she has the most beautiful lips along with her wide smile 😊. I was biting her upper and bottom lips as we kissed. A small star tattoo and larger tattoo on left back. Natural boobs and when she was eating my ass when I was on all 4's, her nips (in mirror) were prominent.

    She came in with all her supplies which was cute. She was prepared with spray to clean butt, gloves for sticking 3 fingers in my butt, and special lube for that. She really enjoyed dominating me but making sure she wasn't hurting me (she said no butt for her, but she'll fuck my butt). Sucking me while rapidly moving her fingers in and out was unique. She used my butt vibrator in me and we transitioned to 69. Got a FIV as I ate her and she stopped and she got really wet. Then she told me to watch as she slowly dribbled then squirted a lot into my mouth (probably more pee but I love it and it's rare to do that in a room, usually its in a shower).

    Got up for doggie as cover came on. We were running out of time so she suggested I lie down as she placed towels under me, she took off the condom and stood over my dick as she rubber her clit a little (I almost thought she was going to sit on me bare, which I would've loved) and told me to watch again as she squirted several more times on my dick. With all the mess on my dick she didn't want to CIM but she BHJ rapidly as she squirted and I soon joined in blasting over her hand.

    Lots of cleanup and she speaks okay English though mostly sex talk. After mouthwash, more kissing and biting those gorgeous lips. She said she had to run for another customer but she came back twice (final cleanup and just because) so we could kiss some more. She clarified it's Sindy with an "S" which I told her was for sexy. She plans to be there all September and will definitely repeat (she doesn't have a strap-on but said she would use it on me and learned it by doing it to another girl. That story is so hot!

    Water, snacks, and a shower to end.

  10. #11262

    Sindy / Cindy at TA

    Checked in with MMS Mina, Cindy entered the room wearing a tight pink dress. She stands about 5-2, slim body type with natural Bs with a beautiful smile. We introduced each other, lfk / dfk. She must have used mouthwash just before as she tasted fresh. Our hands roamed each other and she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress.

    We both get naked, I sit on the edge of table while she stands, lots of dkf, licking and sucking her tits were nice and I was rubbing her shaved kitty and she was already soaked. She mounted me and more dkf while p2 p slides. She finally squats down for some BBBJ / dt. She made lots of eye contact during this and we both get on the table for some 69. I spread her curtains to give her nice licking and she seemed to really enjoy it as she was getting louder and wetter.

    She gets on top for some more dfk and she has jr between her legs together rub on her kitty. This went on for a while until the cover came on. We went through multiple positions until I pulled the cover off and finished in her mouth. Sasa and Amy came in to say hi, took my cold water and bounced.

  11. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.

    No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    No such thing as Pink Spa in Ktown. Does it have another name? Or can you give us a street?
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-pink-...geles-ca-19232

    I think it might be this spa. Rubmaps have it listed as closed but I haven't drove by to confirm if that is accurate. How much was the tab? A cheap BBBJ is something I could go for.

  12. #11260

    Sindy / Top Acupuncture

    SPINNNNERRRR.

    Sexy little petite body, dsl, nice little ass, has at least 3 tats. One of them old school Porn Stars on her clavicle, something near her pelvis or below her tits, and a back tat. All making her look like a sinful hya.

    Alright, so. I was supposed to see this chick tomorrow, but Mms told me to head over tonight. Boy am I glad I did.

    I enter TA, and greeted by Mms, who ushers me to room 3. Mms and I hang back, the door opens and in comes Sindy. OMG. The thin little spinner chick's always drive me nuts and this was no exception.

    Mms is talking, but I'm already making out with Sindy and I have her pink dress halfway up her little body.

    Mms gets the hint, tells me to enjoy and leaves.

    We continue making out and talking dirty, immediately l knew, this girl was going to be wild. She has that PSE vibe that Peach here at TA gave off. Anyway, we're talking and kissing, trying to figure out if we are going to role play as "bad girl" and "bad boy", or "good girl" and "good boy". We settled on bad today.

    Her dress comes off and I get a load of the spinner body. Her implants are perfect. I start sucking on them as she moans, eventually throwing her on the table where heavy petting continued. DFK amd just feeling each other up.

    Eventually I lay her down and make my way down to her kitty. Tasty meaty kitty with drapes. Absolutely delicious. FIV as I DATY. She's up on her elbows watching me, until her g spot starts getting super stimulated. She starts tensing up, on her back until she can't handle it anymore and has me slow down for a bit.

    I DATO for a bit and then make my way up where I suck and lick her clit, this time, she somehow tenses up and sits on my face, sitting straight up on my mouth as her legs wrap and tighten around my head. I couldn't breath, but when you have a woman like that, you say fuck it, and go without oxygen. Hahaha.

    My turn.

    I'm standing and she is on the table, arched with her kitty amd asshole directly in front of the mirror. Super super sexy view as she slowly blows me. At this point I'm just yammering while looking and rubbing anything I'm able to reach. Pure animal instincts here.

    She then tells me she wants to rim and TUMA, so I get on all 4's and this chick just goes up and down my ass Crack, licking everything she could get to. Eventually spreading my ass open and tongue fucking me. I'm asking her if she likes it amd she's mumbling something from somewhere inside my asshole.

    She stops and tells me, "I want to fuck your ass" I don't know WTF she's talking about but I'm having fun amd this girl is absolutely wild, so I just tell her to go for it.

    She grabs a condom, sticks it on her finger, looks at me amd lubes it up. Lays face up on the table, as I'm on all 4's and begins to slowly start sticking her finger in my ass. Nice amd rhythmic. She then starts licking and sucking me from underneath. We position ourselves just right and in synchronization, she fingers my ass as I face fuck her. Imagine lazy dog, but her ass is her face. Fantastic!

    Next up she lubes up my dick and we P2P while she rides me. This chick is fantastic. Fellas, let her ride your dong, its amaaazing. She gets herself off with the friction, I almost cum because it feels so good, so I have her stop.

    She hops off, blows me a bit and the cover finally comes on.

    Standing mish to regular missionary amd this is where we finally end. Went at it for a respectable amount of time, enough for her to make sounds of satisfaction. I held off as much as I could and finally cum inside her.

    Session ends. I slowly pull off as she's panting and catching her breath. I kiss her all over as she slaps me amd tells me I almost killed her.

    Hot towel comes out amd we get dressed.

    As we are putting our clothes back on, she says to come back so she could cum and squirt in my face and mouth. She repeats amd points at my mouth. "I'm going to cum in your mouth".

    Well, that makes 2 of us then.

    Definitely coming back amd letting her cum all over face. She's a squirter apparently, and I'm here for it!

    Cheers boys! This one is a can't miss. Wilddddd.

  13. #11259
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Vivi at Moon Acupuncture in Santa Clarita

    I'm in LA but I'll drive 30 minutes to get sweet kitty like this. Vivi had that classic Asian face look with that class in classic Las Vegas stripper body. Beautiful natural C cup titties. I hate this heat but the only good thing is these girls are practically naked. She was in a tank top with no bra and booty shorts. Those tits look so soft and they felt great when I was motorboating them later. First off the massage pretty damn good actually. She use hot Stones even which I've had a couple times and it's always an added bonus. Speaking of boning as soon as she flipped me over it was time to go to pound town. You're sorry to rub me from my chest to my legs then Junior. Just enough oil to get me nice and hard but not to where I feel all oily. I pulled her titties close to me she took off her top then her g-string. She had a pretty tight little kitty. I pointed to Junior and I pointed at her mouth she took the hint and started to blow me. No cover and it was soft and wet. From there she strapped on the Jimmy and got on top. I bounce those natural titties up and down until I feel the bag. Definitely worth the drive.

  14. #11258
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Coco. Wow, she is beautiful. About 5'0" long dark hair. I found Coco to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Coco is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.
    Cross streets are e Florence & Holmes?

  15. #11257
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Moving to Lawndale

    So had another great session with Yoyo at Ruby Spa and got great Donggian service (sucking all sensitive places including ties with warm water in her mouth) and got the P2 P slide this time. Upside down face fucking in room with FIV. Just a pleaser and with great attitude and great toned body (not skin and bones) with natural boobs. She fully placed my butt vibrator in her pussy which gave me a great opportunity for DATY to her success Nothing in her ass and she wants to spit out cum before DFK 😄.

    Anyway, the reason for this post is she and the other girl at Ruby are going to Lawndale Saturday (Lucky spa (Unit D) on Hawthorne) as Daisy and Pink. BTW, Chloe (who will be Pink) is awesomely fun and was DFKing me as I was trying to say I was there to see Yoyo. MM boobs but looked so good under thin white shirt. Yes, not close to HYA but her energy and friendliness (and she is in great shape, strong muscles everywhere) will make me try her next week (although no table shower unfortunately). I actually massaged both (Yoyo likes it hard and actually walked on her back as instructed) as they took turns as it finally started to get busy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape