Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 869 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11270
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Coco. Wow, she is beautiful. About 5'0" long dark hair. I found Coco to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Coco is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.
    Cross streets are e Florence & Holmes?

  2. #11269
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Moving to Lawndale

    So had another great session with Yoyo at Ruby Spa and got great Donggian service (sucking all sensitive places including ties with warm water in her mouth) and got the P2 P slide this time. Upside down face fucking in room with FIV. Just a pleaser and with great attitude and great toned body (not skin and bones) with natural boobs. She fully placed my butt vibrator in her pussy which gave me a great opportunity for DATY to her success Nothing in her ass and she wants to spit out cum before DFK 😄.

    Anyway, the reason for this post is she and the other girl at Ruby are going to Lawndale Saturday (Lucky spa (Unit D) on Hawthorne) as Daisy and Pink. BTW, Chloe (who will be Pink) is awesomely fun and was DFKing me as I was trying to say I was there to see Yoyo. MM boobs but looked so good under thin white shirt. Yes, not close to HYA but her energy and friendliness (and she is in great shape, strong muscles everywhere) will make me try her next week (although no table shower unfortunately). I actually massaged both (Yoyo likes it hard and actually walked on her back as instructed) as they took turns as it finally started to get busy.

  3. #11268

    Visiting LA from Philly

    Hi Folks,

    Will be visiting LA for 3 days this week and would like to try out the options what LA had to offer.

    What is the going rate for FS? Do you split HF and TIP?

    Also, any places that offer Table shower and or NURU slide with FS?

    Appreciate any guidance! TIA.

    If you are visiting Philly and need any intel, feel free to DM me.

    - CS

  4. #11267
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    LA Asia spa

    MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Coco. Wow, she is beautiful. About 5'0" long dark hair. I found Coco to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Coco is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.

  5. #11266
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Pink Spa really?

    No such thing as Pink Spa in Ktown. Does it have another name? Or can you give us a street?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.

    No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.

  6. #11265

    Visiting LA

    Hi I will be visiting this weekend to LA is there any mp around dtla or little Tokyo? Or is TA the best spot near the airport?

  7. #11264

    Nice review

    I was there to see Ruby again and Mina introduced me to Sasa and Amy. As described both were gorgeous, Amy being a little taller if I recall but I may have to go back to check out Sasa before she rotates out. Nice report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is 5 ft or so, Gorgeous face, great eyes, smile. MM Cs, soft skin, tasty bald kitty with no drapes, perfect little ass.

    I'm not usually an AM guy but it was Labor day so I decided to hit the gym and then hit TA. Arrived a wee bit early so had to wait for both new gals to become available, so I could chose today's breakfast.

    I was greeted by the always beautiful, sexy and intelligent MMS Mina who will be here for Sept. She looks amazing as always, and the second I see her, all I want is her (always).

    She leads me to my favorite room and then brings in the 2 new girls. Amy and Sasa. It was a no contest for me, both great options but Sasa immediately caught my eye.

    Mina leaves us alone and the fun begins.

    Sasa asks me if I want a massage, I decline, and we start to feel each other up. She's wearing a white top with some sexy little jean cutoffs.

    I strip naked, she keeps her clothes off but my hands are down her ass and I'm sucking her perfect mm tits. Communication was mostly heavy breathing and moans with Sasa, but that's okay.

    Her clothes finally come off, she sits me on the edge of the table, gets down on her knees and gives me an absolute killer BBBJ. Slow and sensual, with jacking off nice and slowly. She is very sexy and deliberate w her BBBJ, switching from BBBJ to one of the best ball sucking sessions I've ever had.

    She takes her time and eventually asks if I want my ass rimmed. I say yes and she lifts my legs up in the air, almost flipping me off the other side of the table, into the mirror.

    Anyway, she signals to get on all fours, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me an extended rimming. She sensually licked and tongue my ass, would switch to sucking my balls, while gently jacking me off, and then blow me from underneath. This lasted a very very long time. Its like she didn't want to stop, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to stop her. It was so good and gentle, that I wasn't on the verge of cumming fast so it made it extra pleasurable.

    She finally gets up, asks me to lay down, and is surprised when I offer to return the favor. She lays down and I go down on her, returning the favor with a gentle kitty eating. She was hesitant at first, but got into it when she realized I wasn't going to go all PSE on her.

    Again the oral session with Sasa lasted very long. Eventually she flipped herself around and made it clear that she wanted me to eat her ass.

    The view and taste is amazing. She got so into it she began ramming herself into my face. Arched in front of the mirror, she let me take my time eating her kitty, asshole, and letting me tongue fuck her, while I caressed and felt her whole body.

    Best oral session I've had here. If it would've ended here, I'd have left happy.

    Finally, she flips and tells me to fuck her. I grab my condom, rip it open and go inside her.

    Complete GFE with her as we kiss (no tongue just biting and sucking lips, kissing her neck, I go straight to missionary with her beautiful body.

    Sasa is all in, softly moaning, tightening and gripping my back every time she would get really pleased.

    We went at it for quite a while, very passionately. Almost to the point where it was straight out of one of them old lady romance paperbacks with fucking Fabio on the cover.

    I Eventually cum hard inside her as she moans in my ear and we slowly come to a stop.

    Translator comes on and my ego (if it wasn't big enough already) gets inflated by what she has to say.

    Amazing fucking experience with Sasa. I was tempted to bring her home with me, but thought my fellow mongers would like a taste of what she has to offer.

    MMS comes in and tells me to come back later for her friend Amy.

    I shoot the shit with Mina, and eventually walk down the corridor, where she leads me out the door.

    I 100 percent recommend you go sample Sasa.

  8. #11263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Pink Spa in Canyon Country

    On a 30-minute drive out of LA but I had to walk if I had to get to this pussy. The girl went by the nickname baby I don't know what her real name is but I was sucking on her tits like I was a baby. Just a really sweet girl good body good ass and she knows how to give a decent rub. I mean she spent over 30 minutes and just massage which is unheard of these days. Should work my back my glutes and then rubbed inside the crack to get Junior going. Flipped over I was hard to steal we went over the price pretty damn fair at 150. After I gave her the green she gave me her pink. First a nice BJ licking all across the balls then put the cover on and went all deep throw it on me. I mounted her first she wrapped her legs around me then I moved her legs over my shoulders and got nice and deep. She was so wet and those moans were so sexy. Later on her stomach I slid in lazy dog took my time until I blew the bag. Definitely worth the drive.

  9. #11262
    Quote Originally Posted by Essun66  [View Original Post]
    Sounds amazing. What's the overall damage?
    I gave 60/160 for the hour. We may have gone OT too.

  10. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is 5 ft or so, Gorgeous face, great eyes, smile. MM Cs, soft skin, tasty bald kitty with no drapes, perfect little ass.

    I'm not usually an AM guy but it was Labor day so I decided to hit the gym and then hit TA. Arrived a wee bit early so had to wait for both new gals to become available, so I could chose today's breakfast.

    I was greeted by the always beautiful, sexy and intelligent MMS Mina who will be here for Sept. She looks amazing as always, and the second I see her, all I want is her (always).

    She leads me to my favorite room and then brings in the 2 new girls. Amy and Sasa. It was a no contest for me, both great options but Sasa immediately caught my eye.

    Mina leaves us alone and the fun begins.

    Sasa asks me if I want a massage, I decline, and we start to feel each other up. She's wearing a white top with some sexy little jean cutoffs.

    I strip naked, she keeps her clothes off but my hands are down her ass and I'm sucking her perfect mm tits. Communication was mostly heavy breathing and moans with Sasa, but that's okay.

    Her clothes finally come off, she sits me on the edge of the table, gets down on her knees and gives me an absolute killer BBBJ. Slow and sensual, with jacking off nice and slowly. She is very sexy and deliberate w her BBBJ, switching from BBBJ to one of the best ball sucking sessions I've ever had.

    She takes her time and eventually asks if I want my ass rimmed. I say yes and she lifts my legs up in the air, almost flipping me off the other side of the table, into the mirror.

    Anyway, she signals to get on all fours, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me an extended rimming. She sensually licked and tongue my ass, would switch to sucking my balls, while gently jacking me off, and then blow me from underneath. This lasted a very very long time. Its like she didn't want to stop, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to stop her. It was so good and gentle, that I wasn't on the verge of cumming fast so it made it extra pleasurable.

    She finally gets up, asks me to lay down, and is surprised when I offer to return the favor. She lays down and I go down on her, returning the favor with a gentle kitty eating. She was hesitant at first, but got into it when she realized I wasn't going to go all PSE on her.

    Again the oral session with Sasa lasted very long. Eventually she flipped herself around and made it clear that she wanted me to eat her ass.

    The view and taste is amazing. She got so into it she began ramming herself into my face. Arched in front of the mirror, she let me take my time eating her kitty, asshole, and letting me tongue fuck her, while I caressed and felt her whole body.

    Best oral session I've had here. If it would've ended here, I'd have left happy.

    Finally, she flips and tells me to fuck her. I grab my condom, rip it open and go inside her.

    Complete GFE with her as we kiss (no tongue just biting and sucking lips, kissing her neck, I go straight to missionary with her beautiful body.

    Sasa is all in, softly moaning, tightening and gripping my back every time she would get really pleased.

    We went at it for quite a while, very passionately. Almost to the point where it was straight out of one of them old lady romance paperbacks with fucking Fabio on the cover.

    I Eventually cum hard inside her as she moans in my ear and we slowly come to a stop.

    Translator comes on and my ego (if it wasn't big enough already) gets inflated by what she has to say.

    Amazing fucking experience with Sasa. I was tempted to bring her home with me, but thought my fellow mongers would like a taste of what she has to offer.

    MMS comes in and tells me to come back later for her friend Amy.

    I shoot the shit with Mina, and eventually walk down the corridor, where she leads me out the door.

    I 100 percent recommend you go sample Sasa.
    Sounds amazing. What's the overall damage?

  11. #11260
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78

    Recommendation for a visit

    Hi y'all, going to be driving up to LA for a few days for work, any recommendations for AMP around here? Looked in the review section and seem like not one place truly stands out, just want to hear from the locals for their fav. Going to be staying around the downtown area for a few days at a friend's place instead of driving back to OC area.

  12. #11259

    Sasa / Top Acupuncture

    Sasa is 5 ft or so, Gorgeous face, great eyes, smile. MM Cs, soft skin, tasty bald kitty with no drapes, perfect little ass.

    I'm not usually an AM guy but it was Labor day so I decided to hit the gym and then hit TA. Arrived a wee bit early so had to wait for both new gals to become available, so I could chose today's breakfast.

    I was greeted by the always beautiful, sexy and intelligent MMS Mina who will be here for Sept. She looks amazing as always, and the second I see her, all I want is her (always).

    She leads me to my favorite room and then brings in the 2 new girls. Amy and Sasa. It was a no contest for me, both great options but Sasa immediately caught my eye.

    Mina leaves us alone and the fun begins.

    Sasa asks me if I want a massage, I decline, and we start to feel each other up. She's wearing a white top with some sexy little jean cutoffs.

    I strip naked, she keeps her clothes off but my hands are down her ass and I'm sucking her perfect mm tits. Communication was mostly heavy breathing and moans with Sasa, but that's okay.

    Her clothes finally come off, she sits me on the edge of the table, gets down on her knees and gives me an absolute killer BBBJ. Slow and sensual, with jacking off nice and slowly. She is very sexy and deliberate w her BBBJ, switching from BBBJ to one of the best ball sucking sessions I've ever had.

    She takes her time and eventually asks if I want my ass rimmed. I say yes and she lifts my legs up in the air, almost flipping me off the other side of the table, into the mirror.

    Anyway, she signals to get on all fours, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me an extended rimming. She sensually licked and tongue my ass, would switch to sucking my balls, while gently jacking me off, and then blow me from underneath. This lasted a very very long time. Its like she didn't want to stop, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to stop her. It was so good and gentle, that I wasn't on the verge of cumming fast so it made it extra pleasurable.

    She finally gets up, asks me to lay down, and is surprised when I offer to return the favor. She lays down and I go down on her, returning the favor with a gentle kitty eating. She was hesitant at first, but got into it when she realized I wasn't going to go all PSE on her.

    Again the oral session with Sasa lasted very long. Eventually she flipped herself around and made it clear that she wanted me to eat her ass.

    The view and taste is amazing. She got so into it she began ramming herself into my face. Arched in front of the mirror, she let me take my time eating her kitty, asshole, and letting me tongue fuck her, while I caressed and felt her whole body.

    Best oral session I've had here. If it would've ended here, I'd have left happy.

    Finally, she flips and tells me to fuck her. I grab my condom, rip it open and go inside her.

    Complete GFE with her as we kiss (no tongue just biting and sucking lips, kissing her neck, I go straight to missionary with her beautiful body.

    Sasa is all in, softly moaning, tightening and gripping my back every time she would get really pleased.

    We went at it for quite a while, very passionately. Almost to the point where it was straight out of one of them old lady romance paperbacks with fucking Fabio on the cover.

    I Eventually cum hard inside her as she moans in my ear and we slowly come to a stop.

    Translator comes on and my ego (if it wasn't big enough already) gets inflated by what she has to say.

    Amazing fucking experience with Sasa. I was tempted to bring her home with me, but thought my fellow mongers would like a taste of what she has to offer.

    MMS comes in and tells me to come back later for her friend Amy.

    I shoot the shit with Mina, and eventually walk down the corridor, where she leads me out the door.

    I 100 percent recommend you go sample Sasa.

  13. #11258

    Exact location?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rumble782  [View Original Post]
    Lots of places on Clairemont Mesa. This is the only Latina shack though that's worth going to. Ana was my girl today. Talk about a blonde bomb. Big titties with that real God giving ass. The massage wasn't bad at all she has firm hands and loves to use her fingernails to tease. Let me over and started to jerk me. I kept leaking pre jizz she kept licking it up bare back. Don't you just took my cock in her mouth gave me some deep throat action raw. We took everything I had not to bust my nut in 2 minutes LOL. From there we went to pound town. First round top of me let me on top of her. Of course with an ass like that you have to finish in doggy. She was so wet and the sound of my balls smacking against that wet kitty had me busting my nut in no time. Damn I'm cashing my check and coming back tomorrow.
    I was trying to look up Fountain Spa but wasn't able to find anything. You mentioned clairemont mesa but keep getting places in San Diego. Can you clarify the location, brother?

  14. #11257

    Added a Whittier review in San Gabriel Valley forum.

    I see there are some Whittier reviews under Los Angeles but I believe they belong in Saint Gabriel Valley.

  15. #11256
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 28

    Baby at Pink Spa in Korean town

    Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.

    No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape