Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 867 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 617 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 13005
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11265

    TA. Sindy +1

    Details (0-5) - Face:4, Body: 4, Personality: 5, Service: 5.

    DFK, BBBJ, BLS, DATY, CFS, PM, CIM.

    24, Chinese / Thai mix, 5'2, B's, Slender. Tattoo on her upper chest, back, and side.

    Very pretty, the Chinese / Thai mix did her well with her bright big smile.

    Entry & Seating:

    Visited late at night after my flight. Made an appt with MMS and when arrived, was met by MMS. She let me back into the room, and we chatted for awhile. Shortly after, Sindy came in with a big beautiful smile and her bright fluorescent pink skin-tight dress. English is quite good, very calm and pleasant to chat with. After awhile, MMS left and we were on our way.

    Appetizer:

    After MMS left the room, Sindy started straddling me and asking what I wanted. She asked if I wanted a PM and was insisting I tried it. Not long after my clothes came off and she made her way down slowly to a BBBJ and exploration with her fingers. We moved over to 69 and there so really started to explore.

    Main Course:

    She snuck on a condom around her finger and made her entry. She was bobbing her head on the tip while really giving attention to my P-spot. Almost popped and asked her for the main event. She turned around and started to DFK with some P2 P action. She made a joke about all the precum and said she wouldn't need any lube if we stuck it in now. Cover came on with immediate CG, she took it all and really was getting into it grinding hard. Turned her over for missionary, lifted her hips and really hit her spot hard and deep, she was squirming, moaning, and eventually pushed me out with some squirting. Right after I re-entered and had to go for round 2, she let out a second blast. I was happy here and didn't even bother with DG, kept going here until eventually I popped in the bag.

    Dessert:

    She held me inside while I was still hard, and told me I need to return, she wants to show me more tricks next time. We cuddled for awhile, she's very sweet and warm. Showered together, gave me a thorough clean after the water show she gave me. Chatted with MMS for a bit. Sindy will be here for the month, and word has it that an ATF will be back soon.

    Conclusion: YMMV.

    Wonderful honeymoon experience with some extra excitement. Very sweet and cuddly.

    Fantastic experience, and very very satisfied. Sindy is up there at the top of the list.

  2. #11264
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for Intel on Sindy who may squirt. Little issue with appointment but I ate snacks and water and had good conversations with other girls as I waited in the room. I wasn't in a hurry.

    In a white dress, she is cute and a spinner and she has the most beautiful lips along with her wide smile 😊. I was biting her upper and bottom lips as we kissed. A small star tattoo and larger tattoo on left back. Natural boobs and when she was eating my ass when I was on all 4's, her nips (in mirror) were prominent.

    She came in with all her supplies which was cute. She was prepared with spray to clean butt, gloves for sticking 3 fingers in my butt, and special lube for that. She really enjoyed dominating me but making sure she wasn't hurting me (she said no butt for her, but she'll fuck my butt). Sucking me while rapidly moving her fingers in and out was unique. She used my butt vibrator in me and we transitioned to 69. Got a FIV as I ate her and she stopped and she got really wet. Then she told me to watch as she slowly dribbled then squirted a lot into my mouth (probably more pee but I love it and it's rare to do that in a room, usually its in a shower).

    Got up for doggie as cover came on. We were running out of time so she suggested I lie down as she placed towels under me, she took off the condom and stood over my dick as she rubber her clit a little (I almost thought she was going to sit on me bare, which I would've loved) and told me to watch again as she squirted several more times on my dick. With all the mess on my dick she didn't want to CIM but she BHJ rapidly as she squirted and I soon joined in blasting over her hand..
    Nice! I wish more gals were like this. She was a blast.

  3. #11263
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Sindy was worth the wait at TA (Acupuncture sign above door)

    Thanks for Intel on Sindy who may squirt. Little issue with appointment but I ate snacks and water and had good conversations with other girls as I waited in the room. I wasn't in a hurry.

    In a white dress, she is cute and a spinner and she has the most beautiful lips along with her wide smile 😊. I was biting her upper and bottom lips as we kissed. A small star tattoo and larger tattoo on left back. Natural boobs and when she was eating my ass when I was on all 4's, her nips (in mirror) were prominent.

    She came in with all her supplies which was cute. She was prepared with spray to clean butt, gloves for sticking 3 fingers in my butt, and special lube for that. She really enjoyed dominating me but making sure she wasn't hurting me (she said no butt for her, but she'll fuck my butt). Sucking me while rapidly moving her fingers in and out was unique. She used my butt vibrator in me and we transitioned to 69. Got a FIV as I ate her and she stopped and she got really wet. Then she told me to watch as she slowly dribbled then squirted a lot into my mouth (probably more pee but I love it and it's rare to do that in a room, usually its in a shower).

    Got up for doggie as cover came on. We were running out of time so she suggested I lie down as she placed towels under me, she took off the condom and stood over my dick as she rubber her clit a little (I almost thought she was going to sit on me bare, which I would've loved) and told me to watch again as she squirted several more times on my dick. With all the mess on my dick she didn't want to CIM but she BHJ rapidly as she squirted and I soon joined in blasting over her hand.

    Lots of cleanup and she speaks okay English though mostly sex talk. After mouthwash, more kissing and biting those gorgeous lips. She said she had to run for another customer but she came back twice (final cleanup and just because) so we could kiss some more. She clarified it's Sindy with an "S" which I told her was for sexy. She plans to be there all September and will definitely repeat (she doesn't have a strap-on but said she would use it on me and learned it by doing it to another girl. That story is so hot!

    Water, snacks, and a shower to end.

  4. #11262

    Sindy / Cindy at TA

    Checked in with MMS Mina, Cindy entered the room wearing a tight pink dress. She stands about 5-2, slim body type with natural Bs with a beautiful smile. We introduced each other, lfk / dfk. She must have used mouthwash just before as she tasted fresh. Our hands roamed each other and she wasn't wearing anything underneath her dress.

    We both get naked, I sit on the edge of table while she stands, lots of dkf, licking and sucking her tits were nice and I was rubbing her shaved kitty and she was already soaked. She mounted me and more dkf while p2 p slides. She finally squats down for some BBBJ / dt. She made lots of eye contact during this and we both get on the table for some 69. I spread her curtains to give her nice licking and she seemed to really enjoy it as she was getting louder and wetter.

    She gets on top for some more dfk and she has jr between her legs together rub on her kitty. This went on for a while until the cover came on. We went through multiple positions until I pulled the cover off and finished in her mouth. Sasa and Amy came in to say hi, took my cold water and bounced.

  5. #11261
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.

    No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leche  [View Original Post]
    No such thing as Pink Spa in Ktown. Does it have another name? Or can you give us a street?
    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-pink-...geles-ca-19232

    I think it might be this spa. Rubmaps have it listed as closed but I haven't drove by to confirm if that is accurate. How much was the tab? A cheap BBBJ is something I could go for.

  6. #11260

    Sindy / Top Acupuncture

    SPINNNNERRRR.

    Sexy little petite body, dsl, nice little ass, has at least 3 tats. One of them old school Porn Stars on her clavicle, something near her pelvis or below her tits, and a back tat. All making her look like a sinful hya.

    Alright, so. I was supposed to see this chick tomorrow, but Mms told me to head over tonight. Boy am I glad I did.

    I enter TA, and greeted by Mms, who ushers me to room 3. Mms and I hang back, the door opens and in comes Sindy. OMG. The thin little spinner chick's always drive me nuts and this was no exception.

    Mms is talking, but I'm already making out with Sindy and I have her pink dress halfway up her little body.

    Mms gets the hint, tells me to enjoy and leaves.

    We continue making out and talking dirty, immediately l knew, this girl was going to be wild. She has that PSE vibe that Peach here at TA gave off. Anyway, we're talking and kissing, trying to figure out if we are going to role play as "bad girl" and "bad boy", or "good girl" and "good boy". We settled on bad today.

    Her dress comes off and I get a load of the spinner body. Her implants are perfect. I start sucking on them as she moans, eventually throwing her on the table where heavy petting continued. DFK amd just feeling each other up.

    Eventually I lay her down and make my way down to her kitty. Tasty meaty kitty with drapes. Absolutely delicious. FIV as I DATY. She's up on her elbows watching me, until her g spot starts getting super stimulated. She starts tensing up, on her back until she can't handle it anymore and has me slow down for a bit.

    I DATO for a bit and then make my way up where I suck and lick her clit, this time, she somehow tenses up and sits on my face, sitting straight up on my mouth as her legs wrap and tighten around my head. I couldn't breath, but when you have a woman like that, you say fuck it, and go without oxygen. Hahaha.

    My turn.

    I'm standing and she is on the table, arched with her kitty amd asshole directly in front of the mirror. Super super sexy view as she slowly blows me. At this point I'm just yammering while looking and rubbing anything I'm able to reach. Pure animal instincts here.

    She then tells me she wants to rim and TUMA, so I get on all 4's and this chick just goes up and down my ass Crack, licking everything she could get to. Eventually spreading my ass open and tongue fucking me. I'm asking her if she likes it amd she's mumbling something from somewhere inside my asshole.

    She stops and tells me, "I want to fuck your ass" I don't know WTF she's talking about but I'm having fun amd this girl is absolutely wild, so I just tell her to go for it.

    She grabs a condom, sticks it on her finger, looks at me amd lubes it up. Lays face up on the table, as I'm on all 4's and begins to slowly start sticking her finger in my ass. Nice amd rhythmic. She then starts licking and sucking me from underneath. We position ourselves just right and in synchronization, she fingers my ass as I face fuck her. Imagine lazy dog, but her ass is her face. Fantastic!

    Next up she lubes up my dick and we P2P while she rides me. This chick is fantastic. Fellas, let her ride your dong, its amaaazing. She gets herself off with the friction, I almost cum because it feels so good, so I have her stop.

    She hops off, blows me a bit and the cover finally comes on.

    Standing mish to regular missionary amd this is where we finally end. Went at it for a respectable amount of time, enough for her to make sounds of satisfaction. I held off as much as I could and finally cum inside her.

    Session ends. I slowly pull off as she's panting and catching her breath. I kiss her all over as she slaps me amd tells me I almost killed her.

    Hot towel comes out amd we get dressed.

    As we are putting our clothes back on, she says to come back so she could cum and squirt in my face and mouth. She repeats amd points at my mouth. "I'm going to cum in your mouth".

    Well, that makes 2 of us then.

    Definitely coming back amd letting her cum all over face. She's a squirter apparently, and I'm here for it!

    Cheers boys! This one is a can't miss. Wilddddd.

  7. #11259
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 24

    Vivi at Moon Acupuncture in Santa Clarita

    I'm in LA but I'll drive 30 minutes to get sweet kitty like this. Vivi had that classic Asian face look with that class in classic Las Vegas stripper body. Beautiful natural C cup titties. I hate this heat but the only good thing is these girls are practically naked. She was in a tank top with no bra and booty shorts. Those tits look so soft and they felt great when I was motorboating them later. First off the massage pretty damn good actually. She use hot Stones even which I've had a couple times and it's always an added bonus. Speaking of boning as soon as she flipped me over it was time to go to pound town. You're sorry to rub me from my chest to my legs then Junior. Just enough oil to get me nice and hard but not to where I feel all oily. I pulled her titties close to me she took off her top then her g-string. She had a pretty tight little kitty. I pointed to Junior and I pointed at her mouth she took the hint and started to blow me. No cover and it was soft and wet. From there she strapped on the Jimmy and got on top. I bounce those natural titties up and down until I feel the bag. Definitely worth the drive.

  8. #11258
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjoy07  [View Original Post]
    MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Coco. Wow, she is beautiful. About 5'0" long dark hair. I found Coco to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Coco is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.
    Cross streets are e Florence & Holmes?

  9. #11257
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Moving to Lawndale

    So had another great session with Yoyo at Ruby Spa and got great Donggian service (sucking all sensitive places including ties with warm water in her mouth) and got the P2 P slide this time. Upside down face fucking in room with FIV. Just a pleaser and with great attitude and great toned body (not skin and bones) with natural boobs. She fully placed my butt vibrator in her pussy which gave me a great opportunity for DATY to her success Nothing in her ass and she wants to spit out cum before DFK 😄.

    Anyway, the reason for this post is she and the other girl at Ruby are going to Lawndale Saturday (Lucky spa (Unit D) on Hawthorne) as Daisy and Pink. BTW, Chloe (who will be Pink) is awesomely fun and was DFKing me as I was trying to say I was there to see Yoyo. MM boobs but looked so good under thin white shirt. Yes, not close to HYA but her energy and friendliness (and she is in great shape, strong muscles everywhere) will make me try her next week (although no table shower unfortunately). I actually massaged both (Yoyo likes it hard and actually walked on her back as instructed) as they took turns as it finally started to get busy.

  10. #11256

    Visiting LA from Philly

    Hi Folks,

    Will be visiting LA for 3 days this week and would like to try out the options what LA had to offer.

    What is the going rate for FS? Do you split HF and TIP?

    Also, any places that offer Table shower and or NURU slide with FS?

    Appreciate any guidance! TIA.

    If you are visiting Philly and need any intel, feel free to DM me.

    - CS

  11. #11255
    Shill for Asia and Tai spa, ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    LA Asia spa

    MMS said she had some new girls that I would like. Went in and she presented me with Coco. Wow, she is beautiful. About 5'0" long dark hair. I found Coco to be amongst the best kissers I've had the pleasure of being with. Slow, deep passionate kissing, no awkward tongue darting like some of these girls do. I'm not good at writing the long play by play reports, but everything you normally read that happens at this place happened and it was all excellent. Coco is ATF material. She's here until the 15th. On the way out saw two other extremely attractive girls. Where does MMS get these girls? It's like a never-ending supply of hot young Asian girls at this place. Very impressive will definitely repeat.

  12. #11254
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359

    Pink Spa really?

    No such thing as Pink Spa in Ktown. Does it have another name? Or can you give us a street?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoRock22  [View Original Post]
    Place is over in Korea town but definitely worth going for. First off the food around there is great but the ass is better. Everybody this girl goes by the name of baby. She can be my baby any day. Great round natural tits and a nice little soft ass. Massage is pretty good actually they really know what they're doing you can tell they've had training. And then when it comes to the extras she definitely had training she's a natural.

    No cover for the BJ all deep in her mouth good eye contact and she loves to use her tongue all around the balls. She strapped on the cover got on top rock that ass back and forth while I nibbled on her nipples. Put her in doggy smack that ass from behind and absolutely blew my load. Definitely coming again.

  13. #11253

    Visiting LA

    Hi I will be visiting this weekend to LA is there any mp around dtla or little Tokyo? Or is TA the best spot near the airport?

  14. #11252

    Nice review

    I was there to see Ruby again and Mina introduced me to Sasa and Amy. As described both were gorgeous, Amy being a little taller if I recall but I may have to go back to check out Sasa before she rotates out. Nice report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bukowski405  [View Original Post]
    Sasa is 5 ft or so, Gorgeous face, great eyes, smile. MM Cs, soft skin, tasty bald kitty with no drapes, perfect little ass.

    I'm not usually an AM guy but it was Labor day so I decided to hit the gym and then hit TA. Arrived a wee bit early so had to wait for both new gals to become available, so I could chose today's breakfast.

    I was greeted by the always beautiful, sexy and intelligent MMS Mina who will be here for Sept. She looks amazing as always, and the second I see her, all I want is her (always).

    She leads me to my favorite room and then brings in the 2 new girls. Amy and Sasa. It was a no contest for me, both great options but Sasa immediately caught my eye.

    Mina leaves us alone and the fun begins.

    Sasa asks me if I want a massage, I decline, and we start to feel each other up. She's wearing a white top with some sexy little jean cutoffs.

    I strip naked, she keeps her clothes off but my hands are down her ass and I'm sucking her perfect mm tits. Communication was mostly heavy breathing and moans with Sasa, but that's okay.

    Her clothes finally come off, she sits me on the edge of the table, gets down on her knees and gives me an absolute killer BBBJ. Slow and sensual, with jacking off nice and slowly. She is very sexy and deliberate w her BBBJ, switching from BBBJ to one of the best ball sucking sessions I've ever had.

    She takes her time and eventually asks if I want my ass rimmed. I say yes and she lifts my legs up in the air, almost flipping me off the other side of the table, into the mirror.

    Anyway, she signals to get on all fours, which I gladly do. She proceeds to give me an extended rimming. She sensually licked and tongue my ass, would switch to sucking my balls, while gently jacking me off, and then blow me from underneath. This lasted a very very long time. Its like she didn't want to stop, and I sure as fuck wasn't going to stop her. It was so good and gentle, that I wasn't on the verge of cumming fast so it made it extra pleasurable.

    She finally gets up, asks me to lay down, and is surprised when I offer to return the favor. She lays down and I go down on her, returning the favor with a gentle kitty eating. She was hesitant at first, but got into it when she realized I wasn't going to go all PSE on her.

    Again the oral session with Sasa lasted very long. Eventually she flipped herself around and made it clear that she wanted me to eat her ass.

    The view and taste is amazing. She got so into it she began ramming herself into my face. Arched in front of the mirror, she let me take my time eating her kitty, asshole, and letting me tongue fuck her, while I caressed and felt her whole body.

    Best oral session I've had here. If it would've ended here, I'd have left happy.

    Finally, she flips and tells me to fuck her. I grab my condom, rip it open and go inside her.

    Complete GFE with her as we kiss (no tongue just biting and sucking lips, kissing her neck, I go straight to missionary with her beautiful body.

    Sasa is all in, softly moaning, tightening and gripping my back every time she would get really pleased.

    We went at it for quite a while, very passionately. Almost to the point where it was straight out of one of them old lady romance paperbacks with fucking Fabio on the cover.

    I Eventually cum hard inside her as she moans in my ear and we slowly come to a stop.

    Translator comes on and my ego (if it wasn't big enough already) gets inflated by what she has to say.

    Amazing fucking experience with Sasa. I was tempted to bring her home with me, but thought my fellow mongers would like a taste of what she has to offer.

    MMS comes in and tells me to come back later for her friend Amy.

    I shoot the shit with Mina, and eventually walk down the corridor, where she leads me out the door.

    I 100 percent recommend you go sample Sasa.

  15. #11251
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Pink Spa in Canyon Country

    On a 30-minute drive out of LA but I had to walk if I had to get to this pussy. The girl went by the nickname baby I don't know what her real name is but I was sucking on her tits like I was a baby. Just a really sweet girl good body good ass and she knows how to give a decent rub. I mean she spent over 30 minutes and just massage which is unheard of these days. Should work my back my glutes and then rubbed inside the crack to get Junior going. Flipped over I was hard to steal we went over the price pretty damn fair at 150. After I gave her the green she gave me her pink. First a nice BJ licking all across the balls then put the cover on and went all deep throw it on me. I mounted her first she wrapped her legs around me then I moved her legs over my shoulders and got nice and deep. She was so wet and those moans were so sexy. Later on her stomach I slid in lazy dog took my time until I blew the bag. Definitely worth the drive.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape