Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 4095 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 61411
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59386

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't have digis but you can literally find her standing in the middle of the circle or the surrounding area.

    Also for the trolls that saying she's a dude probably never picked her up.
    She up for greek?

  2. #59385

    Sue

    I have been having mixed success picking up dates lately. Some good ones and some bummers. I was out last week and did not see anything to my liking. Then I remembered the excellent report from JanusCanal84 about Sue. Shout out to him for the report. I went down to the Walmart plaza on Washington Bvld. There she was panhandling outside the Panda Express. She was with her boyfriend. He is a skinny white guy with long hair. I waited a bit until they separated and I made the scoop. She was a little surprised, but hopped right in the car. She is very friendly. She quickly agreed to a date. We went to my spot and got busy. As reported she is very good. Head game is on point. The best thing is her attitude, friendly and positive. She does not have a phone. I did head game only. I set another meet up for a few days later. Picked her up at the same spot. Took her to a room and banged it out. Excellent time. I use condoms, you should too. At the room she took a shower to freshen up. She is homeless so there is a bit of homeless smell. But nothing too bad. I recommend. Treat her right and she will take care of you. Rates are fine.

    Frank Out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sue 1.jpg‎   Sue 6.JPG‎   Sue 2.jpg‎   Sue 3.JPG‎   Sue 4.JPG‎  

    Sue 5.JPG‎  

  3. #59384

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has digits for this one, PM / DM me. Or where she hangs.

    Phyuck!
    She doesn't have digis but you can literally find her standing in the middle of the circle or the surrounding area.

    Also for the trolls that saying she's a dude probably never picked her up.

  4. #59383

    Re: Kelly

    If anyone has digits for this one, PM / DM me. Or where she hangs.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a picture of her. Please confirm she is all woman.

  5. #59382

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Was she missing some top front teeth.
    She is all woman and very busy girl, gets pick up quickly.

    Be Safe.

  6. #59381

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a picture of her. Please confirm she is all woman.
    Was she missing some top front teeth.

  7. #59380

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times but also thought it could be a transformer so I didn't scoop. Later I stopped and asked for her pic and gave her $2. Asked if she was all woman and she pulled up her dress and I didn't see any franks or bean but they are good at hiding those. Any reports or intel?

    I have a pic but can't seem to upload it.
    Ok here is a picture of her. Please confirm she is all woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250908_174130~2.jpg‎  

  8. #59379

    Kelly BSW

    Saw her a few times but also thought it could be a transformer so I didn't scoop. Later I stopped and asked for her pic and gave her $2. Asked if she was all woman and she pulled up her dress and I didn't see any franks or bean but they are good at hiding those. Any reports or intel?

    I have a pic but can't seem to upload it.

  9. #59378
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Ironically met this one near the airport leaving another date. Caught up that night and that fat ass had me doing dumb shit. She mentioned where she was working but I was in and out of town and and didn't think much of it sorry.

    https://www.erome.com/a/whSPQsyq

    Enjoy.
    Hey Mikey. Tryna shoot you a PM, inbox full.

  10. #59377

    Good by my dear Mary Cate

    Rest in peace my dear one. You did not deserver the life you lived.

    Thanks for all the pleasure you provided to all the other lost and lonely souls.

    You will be missed.

  11. #59376
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHype81  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    Speed Bump?

    JK Jk / darkhumor.

  12. #59375

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Drugs are truly undefeated around these parts. Attached are how she used to look.

    I saw that "quiet as a mouse" line and believe, Sir, that you have to be a f-cking liar LOL!! Man when that girls starts talking the abyss of space can't make her STFU! Crying, crying about her boyfriend, crying about her ex, crying about drugs, holy shit. I don't date, but I am semi friends with many girls which can be a huge mistake in some cases and this one is definitely that -- a mistake. Twice while I was entering my car this girl let herself in and the nonstop damn talking because my dumbass couldn't lock my door and drive off in time began!! It-does-not-stop!!
    That was only one year ago she looked like this LOL. Aged 20 years in a year.

  13. #59374

    Street Yoga

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHype81  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    I call it street yoga when my nieces and nephews ask what they are doing. And the girls standing around are "waiting for a bus". It seems to make sense to them and they move on.

  14. #59373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure thst is / was her account. Who is using it, I cannot say.

    BQ22.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    It says to the left there a form advertiser. I don't get to see that too often.
    Got it. Thanks for yall for pointing that out. I didn't notice the member status. But a funny thing happened last night, because I was riding down Monroe Street and I'm almost certain that I spotted her near Busy Bee's talking to some dude. Coincident, maybe. Peace.

  15. #59372

    Fairhaven

    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250908_094041.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape