Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 136 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 186 236 636 1136 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 61406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59381

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Ok here is a picture of her. Please confirm she is all woman.
    Was she missing some top front teeth.

  2. #59380

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by AssmanToYou  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times but also thought it could be a transformer so I didn't scoop. Later I stopped and asked for her pic and gave her $2. Asked if she was all woman and she pulled up her dress and I didn't see any franks or bean but they are good at hiding those. Any reports or intel?

    I have a pic but can't seem to upload it.
    Ok here is a picture of her. Please confirm she is all woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250908_174130~2.jpg‎  

  3. #59379

    Kelly BSW

    Saw her a few times but also thought it could be a transformer so I didn't scoop. Later I stopped and asked for her pic and gave her $2. Asked if she was all woman and she pulled up her dress and I didn't see any franks or bean but they are good at hiding those. Any reports or intel?

    I have a pic but can't seem to upload it.

  4. #59378
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Ironically met this one near the airport leaving another date. Caught up that night and that fat ass had me doing dumb shit. She mentioned where she was working but I was in and out of town and and didn't think much of it sorry.

    https://www.erome.com/a/whSPQsyq

    Enjoy.
    Hey Mikey. Tryna shoot you a PM, inbox full.

  5. #59377

    Good by my dear Mary Cate

    Rest in peace my dear one. You did not deserver the life you lived.

    Thanks for all the pleasure you provided to all the other lost and lonely souls.

    You will be missed.

  6. #59376
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHype81  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    Speed Bump?

    JK Jk / darkhumor.

  7. #59375

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBooredOne  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Drugs are truly undefeated around these parts. Attached are how she used to look.

    I saw that "quiet as a mouse" line and believe, Sir, that you have to be a f-cking liar LOL!! Man when that girls starts talking the abyss of space can't make her STFU! Crying, crying about her boyfriend, crying about her ex, crying about drugs, holy shit. I don't date, but I am semi friends with many girls which can be a huge mistake in some cases and this one is definitely that -- a mistake. Twice while I was entering my car this girl let herself in and the nonstop damn talking because my dumbass couldn't lock my door and drive off in time began!! It-does-not-stop!!
    That was only one year ago she looked like this LOL. Aged 20 years in a year.

  8. #59374

    Street Yoga

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHype81  [View Original Post]
    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    I call it street yoga when my nieces and nephews ask what they are doing. And the girls standing around are "waiting for a bus". It seems to make sense to them and they move on.

  9. #59373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370
    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure thst is / was her account. Who is using it, I cannot say.

    BQ22.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    It says to the left there a form advertiser. I don't get to see that too often.
    Got it. Thanks for yall for pointing that out. I didn't notice the member status. But a funny thing happened last night, because I was riding down Monroe Street and I'm almost certain that I spotted her near Busy Bee's talking to some dude. Coincident, maybe. Peace.

  10. #59372

    Fairhaven

    Cruising down Fairhaven in Curtis Bay this morning and saw this streetwalker out for the count in the street. I couldn't make out who it was.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20250908_094041.jpg‎  

  11. #59371

    Half breed

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreedHoney  [View Original Post]
    PM me for my info.
    It says to the left there a form advertiser. I don't get to see that too often.

  12. #59370
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Just share a report. Unless you pimpin' her. Peace.
    Pretty sure thst is / was her account. Who is using it, I cannot say.

    BQ22.

  13. #59369

    Mary Kate FH

    Heard through the grapevine that Mary Kate just passed in the last week from a severe leg infection. If true, RIP.

  14. #59368

    Cali. Burn Man Bear, Igotmines, JanusCanal84

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnManBear  [View Original Post]
    He looks like a man a second glance. And third. And fourth. And every glance thereafter. Because that's not a real woman, that's a man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotmonies  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She good looking for SW standards. We need KendDude to give her a makeover and post some pictures.
    Wow. Drugs are truly undefeated around these parts. Attached are how she used to look.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    1st off this site is ass.

    As for Calli my experience was a mixed bag. Scooped her up at he triangle. She was wearing almost the exact same thing with high heels. She looked like a ladyboy at 1st glance.

    On the way to my spot she was quiet as a mouse. But once ready she was a go. She gave me a half assed BBBJ just enough to get hard. She took of her pantand revealed a nice hairy Bush. She got on top and just started riding me. Turned her over and kept plowing her. She even said not pull out which I did. Blew a good load in her guts and cleaned up. DMG was 40 coins.

    Here is when it got bad on the way back she kept asking for more tips and wanted me to do errands with her like trips to the pharmacy and KFC. I was like foh left a bad state. Could have been her all nighter w / e but don't think I'll repeat.
    I saw that "quiet as a mouse" line and believe, Sir, that you have to be a f-cking liar LOL!! Man when that girls starts talking the abyss of space can't make her STFU! Crying, crying about her boyfriend, crying about her ex, crying about drugs, holy shit. I don't date, but I am semi friends with many girls which can be a huge mistake in some cases and this one is definitely that -- a mistake. Twice while I was entering my car this girl let herself in and the nonstop damn talking because my dumbass couldn't lock my door and drive off in time began!! It-does-not-stop!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250907-223012.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250907-223028.jpg‎   Screenshot_20250907-222957.jpg‎  

  15. #59367

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBreedHoney  [View Original Post]
    PM me for my info.
    This report seems way off to me. Amy used to date years ago and there are several reports and pictures years ago on the forum. Infact she was one of Nitetimers favorites. When I talked to her a few months back she was still with her man on Furrow and still on the straight and narrow. Your user name and report seem very off and derogatory. Knowing her for more years than I can count, she has always been a very strait up person to me and many other seniors on this board. She has come along ways in life and I have alot of respect for her.

    Be Safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape