Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 61406
-
09-07-25 21:37 #59366Regular Member

Posts: 23Nikki / Nicki
Met a girl named Nikki over on Payson and Wilheim (seemed to be walking to the triangle) at 11:30 ish Friday 9/5. No phone. She says she's around at random time but apparently you can pop by her house which I will not disclose for obvious reasons.
Didn't smell like crap but she had on a ton of perfume. Wearing an olive green dress. Didn't see any immediate marks but it was dark. I didn't notice the trademark tape around the forearm or thighs so she might have less marks in general. She looked a lot cleaner and less tweaked out than the girls I usually see (idk how y'all do it).
She quoted me 20 for just a bbj but she said "it's exceptional!" I'm new to the street market so anything under $40 is a steal for me but her confidence told me I had a keeper. Got to a spot right around the corner and let her get to work. She was not lying lmao. I'm pretty sure it was a gummy but she wasn't just "chewing" like those other no-teeth girls. Felt like a warm, wet velvet blanet was wrapped. She got me out in 3 minutes tops. She also didn't stop until I tapped out (a good 30 sec after I finished LOL).
Gave her an extra 5 for tip and was on my way! Highly recommended. One of the best (top 3) I've had in both personal and monger life.
To any newbies looking for spots, I'm willing to send what I found to be a good loop to find some dates. Let me know if you're confused.
-
09-07-25 15:05 #59365Senior Member

Posts: 1370Amy
Just share a report. Unless you pimpin' her. Peace.
Originally Posted by HalfBreedHoney
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-25 01:02 #59364Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4Amazing Amy
PM me for my info.
-
09-06-25 16:49 #59363Senior Member

Posts: 29Fat girl at the circle
She told me 40 one day I just walked away.
-
09-06-25 09:14 #59362Senior Member

Posts: 413The Big Girl Circle
I said hello to this girl and she told me she needed 100 doughnut for a CBJ. I said you might have to get a room in an ad online for that type of donation. Last time I talked to her, it was over the summer and it was around 95° out. She was sweating profusely. Before I rolled out. I thought her box might be overheating with her two legs rubbing together.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-25 01:04 #59361Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
Is this Amanda still around? I believe her to be different from the one posted about more frequently. I saw this one last summer for CBJ off dundalk. Grabbed her right in front of her man friend in broad daylight. I would like to reconnect with her when I'm back in town next week. Later that same day I picked up a civvy in front of the hospital while I was crossing town towards the triangle. She looked out of place and saw her turn down another car. I still took my shot and slowed down to ask if she wanted a ride and she seemed confused but went with it. Said she was walking to find a bar. That was the start of a night to remember and one of those few once in a lifetime memories.
Side note. I picked up Tink / Autumn earlier this year in March. It was a night from hell. I saw her from a distance as I was literally calling it a night after seeing zombie after zombie and was desperate by this point unfortunately. Later I come to find out she was wearing a wig. She went into a house and I had to ask and pay someone outside to go get her. Big mistake. She was nice at first and promised me the world on the ride over and convinced me to get her meds first. She was still nice until we get to the room and she starts doing her own things for hours. Locked in the bathroom nodding out. This went on for hours. Finally got around to 5 minutes of action and then more of the same in the bathroom for hours. I don't know how I was able to control myself. It was daylight when I finally got rid of her by being nice so to avoid a scene at the hotel. Had to come back and clean up her mess and stains. Thankfully I take gloves with me for emergencies. Avoid her at all costs.
PS Is anyone concerned about BTB whereabouts? He singlehanded inspired me to check out bmore for the gems he posted.
Safe hunting
-
09-06-25 00:35 #59360Senior Member

Posts: 455MILF pawg
Ironically met this one near the airport leaving another date. Caught up that night and that fat ass had me doing dumb shit. She mentioned where she was working but I was in and out of town and and didn't think much of it sorry.
https://www.erome.com/a/whSPQsyq
Enjoy.
-
09-05-25 23:24 #59359Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-05-25 23:21 #59358Senior Member

Posts: 1626Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-05-25 23:19 #59357Senior Member

Posts: 328Brittney
That's Brittney /. Brittnay. She's been reported on before. One of BTB's wall of shame girls.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 23:17 #59356Senior Member

Posts: 1626Redz near circle
Redz near circle.
-
09-05-25 23:12 #59355Senior Member

Posts: 1626Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave
Brittney near Ramsay St & S Fulton Ave. Thank you PanchSez for helping with name.
-
09-05-25 16:56 #59354Senior Member

Posts: 98Thank you for the help. Will report back when I head down with. My. Findings.
Originally Posted by Igotmonies
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 14:49 #59353Senior Member

Posts: 220
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]
This map is old but still accurate.
Originally Posted by TopJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-25 10:13 #59352Senior Member

Posts: 1626I have DM ed you the Busy Bee location. That intersection will be your starting point.
Originally Posted by Wanderer203
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





