Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 59483
-
09-01-25 20:24 #57473Senior Member

Posts: 37Bamboo, table shower?
Bamboo is convenient for me but posts have mostly indicated it is legit. Stopped by for a card. Price list includes table shower. Did you partake?
Originally Posted by Tgall
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 16:01 #57472Senior Member

Posts: 186NY Spa
He's talking about NY spa in Atlanta. If you need info on NYC spas, check the forum for that area on this site. Plenty of info there.
Originally Posted by Member#2227
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-25 14:20 #57471Senior Member

Posts: 447I'll be heading there soon. Can you tell me where you found such a success. My experience is in NYC have been disappointing over the last couple years. Maybe I'm going to the wrong spot.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-25 13:20 #57470Senior Member

Posts: 314What was the damage.
Originally Posted by Fastfish70
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 19:23 #57469Regular Member

Posts: 22Best Day Massage
Best day in Holcomb bridge, wondering if anyone had a good time there also? Didn't catch her name but the teasing before the flip was amazing.
-
08-28-25 16:15 #57468Regular Member

Posts: 12Qi Massage
I stopped in but didn't see anything I liked. Is there someone I should ask for. Feel free to DM.
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 16:09 #57467Regular Member

Posts: 12I stopped in but didn't like what I saw. Is there someone I should ask for? Feel free to DM.
Originally Posted by AtlJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-25 09:26 #57466Senior Member

Posts: 102New York.
I was at NY just a couple months ago.
Originally Posted by Daddu69
[View Original Post]
The girl I drew was an absolute stunner, in fact drop dead gorgeous. I don't think you will be disappointed there.
I got everything I needed.
Definitely was a tad higher tax bracket as the ladies were at what I would call "Orlando" level.
-
08-24-25 16:10 #57465Senior Member

Posts: 113Qi Masswge
Sent you a private message.
Originally Posted by AtlJohn
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-25 10:22 #57464Senior Member

Posts: 297I Win, Buford
I remember a while back when one of my ATFs said she'd be going to a new place in Buford. She didn't go immediately, was in Smyrna for a spell, then rumors of her in Suwanee.
Anyhow, this place on Lanier Islands Parkway.
Any good? An familiar faces?
She doesn't want her name out there anymore so message me.
-
08-23-25 14:08 #57463Regular Member

Posts: 6Qi in Lawrenceville
I see this place has the same type ads on STG as the apartments. I am going to check them out as they are close. What tip did you leave?
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 07:25 #57462Senior Member

Posts: 297Nah
And the other 7 didn't deliver. The massage was very good but she yelled "NO" when I put my hand on her calf. She actually did bump into junior enough to elicit a bit of a pre-drip response but never delivered. Maybe with a few visits? But who has time for that?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 14:39 #57461Senior Member

Posts: 362New York NY spa
Has anyone been to this spa? How's the talent if so and who might I ask for.
-
08-21-25 08:56 #57460Senior Member

Posts: 122Thank you
Appreciate the tips! GQ is highly recommended (and really the only option) on the Chattanooga forum. I'm unfortunately traveling with others so I may have to find a way to drive down solo based on the recommendations. Thank you for your help, it's greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 02:34 #57459Senior Member

Posts: 50First time at MSSS / West Cobb Warrior pt. 2
Visited msss recently, drew Luna. She gave a good massage, decent teasing, good ending.
It's far from the house and expensive but I'll probably return. $$otd.
Anyone have any intel on any West Cobb spots? I know they say it's dead, but it's worth a shot. Might try that place sandwiched between the barber shop & the antique store on 41. By the CVS. I forget what it's called but happiness could be had there relatively recently.
PMs about West Cobb intel are always appreciated.
-B.sha.









Reply With Quote




