Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58890

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsw900  [View Original Post]
    Coming down from Knoxville next weekend, any advice or pointers would be appreciated. Staying downtown near the Benz stadium and would prefer close options. Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!
    From a Knoxville native to another, welcome. My suggestion would be to enjoy yourself on the trip down. Stop one would be in Dalton at Exit 336. Dalton / Rocky Face. GQ spa will be just a few blocks to the west of the exit. Right in front of the Habitat for Humanity reuse store. I recommend Ivy or Pinkie. Both excellent. After you finish there keep going South on I75 to the Hwy 20 exit. I can't remember if it's exit 293 or 290. Turn left and find 7 healing massage. I recommend Lisa or Summer to take care of you. You won't be disappointed.

  2. #58889

    Visiting from Knoxville next week

    Coming down from Knoxville next weekend, any advice or pointers would be appreciated. Staying downtown near the Benz stadium and would prefer close options. Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!

  3. #58888

    One down

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on these two?

    https://7massagespa.com/
    The Austell location is closed.

  4. #58887

    Is Tuesday the new Friday?

    Usually Friday seemed to have the busier day in the past Outside of work day rain events.

    Monday was crickets. Good for who visited.

    Tuesday (granted a later in day visit then normal). Had over 8 front door interruptions.

    Yeash.

  5. #58886
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgall  [View Original Post]
    Pulled into lot, saw Uncle LEO parked outside. He went in and had convo with Mammason, about 5 minutes, then he left. I opted out. What was that about? Anyone have an idea?
    Probably the counties normal spot checks for license, sign in log, etc.

  6. #58885
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    Il'l be visiting your turf soon and wanted to get acquainted with the locations in Atlanta. Places to avoid, locations to visit. Top AMPs and girls if any to meet.

    Being spoiled by Orlando, I do try to seek providers between 20-30's if you guys have that in this big city.
    For those looking young. Probably best suggestion is either Ivy or MS-SS.

  7. #58884

    Elite Hands- Cumming

    What is up here, and ideas?

  8. #58883

    Great Massage -Alpharetta

    Not so great, yes a HE, but not without interruptions.

  9. #58882

    Health Massage -Cumming

    Pulled into lot, saw Uncle LEO parked outside. He went in and had convo with Mammason, about 5 minutes, then he left. I opted out. What was that about? Anyone have an idea?

  10. #58881

    Cumming- Golden Massage

    Disorganized place with and without HE. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Once told do it yourself, once argued 55 wasn't enough on top of 80 Deep T. Once ended at 45 minutes, because someone was waiting in waiting room.

  11. #58880

    Cumming- Johns Creek Bamboo Massage

    Been here a few times, tried different ladies. Only 1 HE with YoYo, but she didn't last. Other 2 were standard nice massages. Nothing else.

  12. #58879

    Gentlemen

    Il'l be visiting your turf soon and wanted to get acquainted with the locations in Atlanta. Places to avoid, locations to visit. Top AMPs and girls if any to meet.

    Being spoiled by Orlando, I do try to seek providers between 20-30's if you guys have that in this big city.

  13. #58878

    The other 7's. Austell & Powder springs

    Any intel on these two?

    https://7massagespa.com/

  14. #58877
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    No reports yet no rumors not a word.

    Advertise heavy on insta and craigs.
    I have been wondering about this one myself. Might have to make the trek into town and toftt.

  15. #58876

    Keep trying then

    Quote Originally Posted by AmberChaos  [View Original Post]
    This place is hit and miss. I have been a few times.

    Sometimes, it is just massage and only an average one. Some times decent massage and L1 HE. I have gone a few times and said 'no thank you' to HE as the lady was older, kinda dumpy, and I had other options available after.

    I feel like this place is very hit and miss. I tend to go when my back and neck bother me and when I am not sure if I need HE or not.
    I've had two recent outstanding sessions.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape