Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 59482
-
08-16-25 09:17 #57427Senior Member

Posts: 386Mint
Stopped by Wednesday to check the new place out. Typical AMP set up. Meet by the house lady who showed me to the room asked if I wanted table shower which I declined. Collected the house fee. 8 and told me to undress. Hannah came in a few minutes later. Typical Korean. Small B cups. No ass. 5 minutes of a so so massage and then the flip. Decent CBJ then to mish and finished K9. Got me cleaned up and a bottle of water. . 8 to the House and 1. 5 for Hannah. Not the best or the worst place would return if in the area.
-
08-14-25 16:24 #57426Senior Member

Posts: 156What was the damage here?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 09:03 #57425Senior Member

Posts: 735IVY Lineup
They have some new ones. All of them above 5-3, slim with nice rack. YoYo, very flirtatious, nice C but a bit saggy. Tiffany and Vivian are very similar but firmer. Menu is fairly open. You will leave happy.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 23:10 #57424Senior Member

Posts: 495Ginza in Conyers.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 22:35 #57423Senior Member

Posts: 87L3 Spots on South Side
Also, Apple Spa in Conley and Tokyo Health Studio in Conyers provide L3.
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 20:33 #57422Senior Member

Posts: 113Qi Massage, Pike St, Lawrenceville
Kind of by accident, I came across Qi Massage on Pike St. It's tucked in the corner of a small strip center hidden behind the Pancake House. Was greeted by a cutie that was dressed nicely, was hoping she would be my provider. Didn't get her name, but when I returned from the bathroom I was greeted by almost as cute Myra. She gave me a pretty good massage and teased me a little before flipping and making me happy. OTC allowed tho I did not try for more. She took instruction well and finished my time with a nice foot massage.
Place is not fancy, service was a little bit above average, ladies were pleasant looking. $70/ hr plus tip. I will return because I'm curious about the other provider, but won't go out of my way to do so.
-
08-13-25 16:36 #57421Senior Member

Posts: 186Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.
Originally Posted by Relaxd4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 15:54 #57420Senior Member

Posts: 186Aroma in West Point or four seasons in Macon.
Originally Posted by Relaxd4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 13:44 #57419Senior Member

Posts: 92South side ATL
Are there any good L3 spots on the south side of ATL? It seems like everything is an hour plus north of downtown (pending traffic). I would appreciate any recs as I will be passing through and the next state over is a complete bust from RTFF.
Can PM me if preferred. Thanks.
-
08-12-25 22:04 #57418Regular Member

Posts: 4Got a name?
I went there last week based on your post but it was total legit for me. Please share the name if you remember.
Originally Posted by Ralphie21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 09:56 #57417Senior Member

Posts: 410Check you PMs
End of message.
Originally Posted by DavidS21
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 08:03 #57416Senior Member

Posts: 118Current Line-up??
Does anyone know the current lineup at 7 Healing? We've been staying a little too far away from it for me to just drive over casually so I've been going to mint instead. Haven't been to seven since Anna left but I had a blast with her last time I was there. I would like to go back and try one of the other girls, but didn't want to drive an hour and not be happy with the selection.
Saw Yo-Yo at Mint and left very happy. Good massage and the flip was even better. They are working hard to establish themselves as a good spot so hopefully the great service will continue. TIA for any information on 7. Stay safe and watch your six.
-
08-11-25 21:21 #57415Senior Member

Posts: 31Thick how?
When you say thick do you mean she had a nice ass and body or fat. If the first option I might have to go here and make her a proposition.
Originally Posted by Prospector12
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 18:33 #57414Senior Member

Posts: 495Hot stone (Grimes bridge) is probably your closest option (if they still open).
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:28 #57413Senior Member

Posts: 74THings are pretty tame at the Alpharetta AMPs
Things tend to be pretty tame at the Alpharetta / Roswell AMPs in my experience. L1, some UTC, but that's generally the extent of it. Other locals feel free to contradict me. PLEASE!
Originally Posted by FunGuy37
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





