Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 59509
-
08-24-25 10:22 #57469Senior Member

Posts: 297I Win, Buford
I remember a while back when one of my ATFs said she'd be going to a new place in Buford. She didn't go immediately, was in Smyrna for a spell, then rumors of her in Suwanee.
Anyhow, this place on Lanier Islands Parkway.
Any good? An familiar faces?
She doesn't want her name out there anymore so message me.
-
08-23-25 14:08 #57468Regular Member

Posts: 6Qi in Lawrenceville
I see this place has the same type ads on STG as the apartments. I am going to check them out as they are close. What tip did you leave?
Originally Posted by SolidMan34
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-25 07:25 #57467Senior Member

Posts: 297Nah
And the other 7 didn't deliver. The massage was very good but she yelled "NO" when I put my hand on her calf. She actually did bump into junior enough to elicit a bit of a pre-drip response but never delivered. Maybe with a few visits? But who has time for that?
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 14:39 #57466Senior Member

Posts: 362New York NY spa
Has anyone been to this spa? How's the talent if so and who might I ask for.
-
08-21-25 08:56 #57465Senior Member

Posts: 123Thank you
Appreciate the tips! GQ is highly recommended (and really the only option) on the Chattanooga forum. I'm unfortunately traveling with others so I may have to find a way to drive down solo based on the recommendations. Thank you for your help, it's greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by PeoplePleasur
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 02:34 #57464Senior Member

Posts: 50First time at MSSS / West Cobb Warrior pt. 2
Visited msss recently, drew Luna. She gave a good massage, decent teasing, good ending.
It's far from the house and expensive but I'll probably return. $$otd.
Anyone have any intel on any West Cobb spots? I know they say it's dead, but it's worth a shot. Might try that place sandwiched between the barber shop & the antique store on 41. By the CVS. I forget what it's called but happiness could be had there relatively recently.
PMs about West Cobb intel are always appreciated.
-B.sha.
-
08-20-25 23:05 #57463Senior Member

Posts: 447Visited her this week. Nice place. It's like getting a massage and more from the cute chick at the gym you're checking out. But, no sucking nipples, nothing below the belt, many interruptions. Cute but it's just business.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 19:27 #57462Senior Member

Posts: 406Welcome!
From a Knoxville native to another, welcome. My suggestion would be to enjoy yourself on the trip down. Stop one would be in Dalton at Exit 336. Dalton / Rocky Face. GQ spa will be just a few blocks to the west of the exit. Right in front of the Habitat for Humanity reuse store. I recommend Ivy or Pinkie. Both excellent. After you finish there keep going South on I75 to the Hwy 20 exit. I can't remember if it's exit 293 or 290. Turn left and find 7 healing massage. I recommend Lisa or Summer to take care of you. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Tsw900
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:15 #57461Senior Member

Posts: 123Visiting from Knoxville next week
Coming down from Knoxville next weekend, any advice or pointers would be appreciated. Staying downtown near the Benz stadium and would prefer close options. Feel free to PM if you want. Thanks in advance!
-
08-20-25 05:53 #57460Senior Member

Posts: 297One down
The Austell location is closed.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 23:35 #57459Senior Member

Posts: 495Is Tuesday the new Friday?
Usually Friday seemed to have the busier day in the past Outside of work day rain events.
Monday was crickets. Good for who visited.
Tuesday (granted a later in day visit then normal). Had over 8 front door interruptions.
Yeash.
-
08-19-25 23:06 #57458Senior Member

Posts: 495Probably the counties normal spot checks for license, sign in log, etc.
Originally Posted by Tgall
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 23:03 #57457Senior Member

Posts: 495For those looking young. Probably best suggestion is either Ivy or MS-SS.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 15:10 #57456Regular Member

Posts: 6Elite Hands- Cumming
What is up here, and ideas?
-
08-19-25 15:08 #57455Regular Member

Posts: 6Great Massage -Alpharetta
Not so great, yes a HE, but not without interruptions.











Reply With Quote





