Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16546

    Which one

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried the new tea in Clarksville?

    I got an advertising text today to come and try the ne tea.
    Send me a PM of which one you're talking about. I've been to a few in Cville.

  2. #16545

    Paris

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMassages  [View Original Post]
    Is Paris still around? I haven't seen her post in a while.
    If you're referring to the blonde bombshell, whose phone number ends in 017, her ad is still on Tryst.

  3. #16544

    Paris?

    Is Paris still around? I haven't seen her post in a while.

  4. #16543

    Craigslist-trusted female therapist

    Has anyone ever seen her? She looks interesting.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...870658949.html

    DM or reply in the post is fine.

    Thanks.

  5. #16542

    Angelik

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    And if anyone sends him one, feel free to send me one. Tbh I probably won't act on it either way as I've kind of moved away from that aspect and I imagine if it exists, it probably is a many many visit kind of unlock, but still, I'd be curious if it did happen for someone.

    But for a public facing answer, I'd just suggest no haha.
    I went there once. She's really sweet and gives a good massage but she is legit.

    Maybe someone younger might have a shot but she said she doesn't do anything extra.

  6. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by KTownCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, anybody been to Angelik in Hville and left happy? I've been a few times but never asked and didn't want to push boundaries. She gives a killer massage though.

    DM is fine if you don't want to go into detail here.

    Thanks in advance.
    And if anyone sends him one, feel free to send me one. Tbh I probably won't act on it either way as I've kind of moved away from that aspect and I imagine if it exists, it probably is a many many visit kind of unlock, but still, I'd be curious if it did happen for someone.

    But for a public facing answer, I'd just suggest no haha.

  7. #16540

    New Tea

    Anyone tried the new tea in Clarksville?

    I got an advertising text today to come and try the ne tea.

  8. #16539

    Angelik

    Out of curiosity, anybody been to Angelik in Hville and left happy? I've been a few times but never asked and didn't want to push boundaries. She gives a killer massage though.

    DM is fine if you don't want to go into detail here.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by PBagley00  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have her info. She's a sweetheart and definitely well under 60.
    Could you clear out some space, trying to reply. Thanks.

  10. #16537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    There's no reason to be a dick he obviously enjoyed himself with somebody he found attractive. I'm pretty sure that they have been plenty of girls that you have been with that I wouldn't find attractive but I'm not going to knock you for it because that's what you like.

    That kind of bullshit's unnecessary. Maybe that flies on other boards but not here.
    It absolutely flies here. Wouldn't e tree Good luck enforcing it LOL. Her body is trash and it's not a personal attack on the monger. Chill out.

    Might not have been an attack but you were 100% being a dick. If you don't want to fuck somebody that some guy liked then don't but STFU about it.

    A2

  11. #16536

    Sunshine Spa Columbia

    Decided to check out the new places in Columbia on STG. Stopped by 1st location and they were closed at 11 am and nobody answered the phone at the number listed. Made the short trip over SS and went with 90 minute massage (20) with YaYa (Very nice massage and worked all the right spots to resolve back pressure and sore muscles. She made sure I got the full 90 minute massage which included plenty of options during the massage. Great option for.

    Folks who are further south of Nashville.

  12. #16535
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    There's no reason to be a dick he obviously enjoyed himself with somebody he found attractive. I'm pretty sure that they have been plenty of girls that you have been with that I wouldn't find attractive but I'm not going to knock you for it because that's what you like.

    That kind of bullshit's unnecessary. Maybe that flies on other boards but not here.
    I 1000% agree. Nobody should ever be shamed for the providers they choose to see PERIOD.

  13. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCrusher  [View Original Post]
    I use to see posts about Ross but not in awhile, are they still open?
    Ross's location is closed.

    Ross's ads and numbers will lead you to a different place, which has also been reported a few pages back. But feel free to visit and provide updated information for the board so they also gain new fans.

  14. #16533

    You don't have to be like that.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You need to learn to use the Report Post thread.

    A2

  15. #16532

    Ross

    I use to see posts about Ross but not in awhile, are they still open?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape