Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16544

    Paris?

    Is Paris still around? I haven't seen her post in a while.

  2. #16543

    Craigslist-trusted female therapist

    Has anyone ever seen her? She looks interesting.

    https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...870658949.html

    DM or reply in the post is fine.

    Thanks.

  3. #16542

    Angelik

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    And if anyone sends him one, feel free to send me one. Tbh I probably won't act on it either way as I've kind of moved away from that aspect and I imagine if it exists, it probably is a many many visit kind of unlock, but still, I'd be curious if it did happen for someone.

    But for a public facing answer, I'd just suggest no haha.
    I went there once. She's really sweet and gives a good massage but she is legit.

    Maybe someone younger might have a shot but she said she doesn't do anything extra.

  4. #16541
    Quote Originally Posted by KTownCowboy  [View Original Post]
    Out of curiosity, anybody been to Angelik in Hville and left happy? I've been a few times but never asked and didn't want to push boundaries. She gives a killer massage though.

    DM is fine if you don't want to go into detail here.

    Thanks in advance.
    And if anyone sends him one, feel free to send me one. Tbh I probably won't act on it either way as I've kind of moved away from that aspect and I imagine if it exists, it probably is a many many visit kind of unlock, but still, I'd be curious if it did happen for someone.

    But for a public facing answer, I'd just suggest no haha.

  5. #16540

    New Tea

    Anyone tried the new tea in Clarksville?

    I got an advertising text today to come and try the ne tea.

  6. #16539

    Angelik

    Out of curiosity, anybody been to Angelik in Hville and left happy? I've been a few times but never asked and didn't want to push boundaries. She gives a killer massage though.

    DM is fine if you don't want to go into detail here.

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #16538
    Quote Originally Posted by PBagley00  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I have her info. She's a sweetheart and definitely well under 60.
    Could you clear out some space, trying to reply. Thanks.

  8. #16537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    There's no reason to be a dick he obviously enjoyed himself with somebody he found attractive. I'm pretty sure that they have been plenty of girls that you have been with that I wouldn't find attractive but I'm not going to knock you for it because that's what you like.

    That kind of bullshit's unnecessary. Maybe that flies on other boards but not here.
    It absolutely flies here. Wouldn't e tree Good luck enforcing it LOL. Her body is trash and it's not a personal attack on the monger. Chill out.

    Might not have been an attack but you were 100% being a dick. If you don't want to fuck somebody that some guy liked then don't but STFU about it.

    A2

  9. #16536

    Sunshine Spa Columbia

    Decided to check out the new places in Columbia on STG. Stopped by 1st location and they were closed at 11 am and nobody answered the phone at the number listed. Made the short trip over SS and went with 90 minute massage (20) with YaYa (Very nice massage and worked all the right spots to resolve back pressure and sore muscles. She made sure I got the full 90 minute massage which included plenty of options during the massage. Great option for.

    Folks who are further south of Nashville.

  10. #16535
    Quote Originally Posted by DogginUSA  [View Original Post]
    There's no reason to be a dick he obviously enjoyed himself with somebody he found attractive. I'm pretty sure that they have been plenty of girls that you have been with that I wouldn't find attractive but I'm not going to knock you for it because that's what you like.

    That kind of bullshit's unnecessary. Maybe that flies on other boards but not here.
    I 1000% agree. Nobody should ever be shamed for the providers they choose to see PERIOD.

  11. #16534
    Quote Originally Posted by RockCrusher  [View Original Post]
    I use to see posts about Ross but not in awhile, are they still open?
    Ross's location is closed.

    Ross's ads and numbers will lead you to a different place, which has also been reported a few pages back. But feel free to visit and provide updated information for the board so they also gain new fans.

  12. #16533

    You don't have to be like that.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    You need to learn to use the Report Post thread.

    A2

  13. #16532

    Ross

    I use to see posts about Ross but not in awhile, are they still open?

  14. #16531

    HFS Apple

    Had the pleasure of an early morning visit and greeted by Apple. Lovely fit lady, lead to the room to get comfortable. Same house plus donation as discussed on this forum. I included my tip as I usually do because I've found it works for me best in the long run. She started with a very nice massage, very soft hands, asked if I wanted oil, I declined due to the softness of her hands. This lasted around 20 minutes, very good pressure and added some nice teasing along the way. She leaves the room for a minute and returned with a hot towel plus Nina. They offered 4 hands, not due to Nina she is attractive, just my choice declined. Apple looses her cute outfit and reveals a curvy fit body, perky breast, curvy ass. She proceeds with a nice body to body nuru massage using her breast to encourage junior. She flipped around for some nice 69 action. Apple has a well groomed, but the right amount of Bush I like. On goes the cover and mish to start out, switched to CG for the finish. Massage continues and pleasant chat, she does well with English imo. I was never rushed, great time was had. I cut it a little short and dressed to leave. Saw another attractive lady as the prepared for the day folding towels etc. They work for repeat business, very nice staff.

  15. #16530

    Columbia Spa

    Googled the phone number displayed on the door at new Columbia spa. Number came back as Sunshine Spa. Saw one guy enter. Hopefully this business is going to be a good one and successful. Drawback is too open area in shopping center parking lot, too easy to be seen entering for local patrons.

    Neil.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickForFun1  [View Original Post]
    Went to Walgreens yesterday and noticed a place as I drove through the shopping center. This will be great if anything is offered. Hopefully someone has a minute to check it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape