Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 18406
-
08-20-25 21:07 #16546Senior Member

Posts: 148Which one
Send me a PM of which one you're talking about. I've been to a few in Cville.
Originally Posted by GeorgeEccie
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 17:38 #16545Senior Member

Posts: 48Paris
If you're referring to the blonde bombshell, whose phone number ends in 017, her ad is still on Tryst.
Originally Posted by LovesMassages
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 15:48 #16544Senior Member

Posts: 103Paris?
Is Paris still around? I haven't seen her post in a while.
-
08-20-25 15:24 #16543Senior Member

Posts: 166Craigslist-trusted female therapist
Has anyone ever seen her? She looks interesting.
https://nashville.craigslist.org/hws...870658949.html
DM or reply in the post is fine.
Thanks.
-
08-20-25 15:12 #16542Senior Member

Posts: 166Angelik
I went there once. She's really sweet and gives a good massage but she is legit.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
Maybe someone younger might have a shot but she said she doesn't do anything extra.
-
08-19-25 23:50 #16541Senior Member

Posts: 827And if anyone sends him one, feel free to send me one. Tbh I probably won't act on it either way as I've kind of moved away from that aspect and I imagine if it exists, it probably is a many many visit kind of unlock, but still, I'd be curious if it did happen for someone.
Originally Posted by KTownCowboy
[View Original Post]
But for a public facing answer, I'd just suggest no haha.
-
08-19-25 23:00 #16540Senior Member

Posts: 99New Tea
Anyone tried the new tea in Clarksville?
I got an advertising text today to come and try the ne tea.
-
08-19-25 13:49 #16539Regular Member

Posts: 13Angelik
Out of curiosity, anybody been to Angelik in Hville and left happy? I've been a few times but never asked and didn't want to push boundaries. She gives a killer massage though.
DM is fine if you don't want to go into detail here.
Thanks in advance.
-
08-19-25 08:03 #16538Regular Member

Posts: 20Could you clear out some space, trying to reply. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PBagley00
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 23:11 #16537Senior Member

Posts: 475It absolutely flies here. Wouldn't e tree Good luck enforcing it LOL. Her body is trash and it's not a personal attack on the monger. Chill out.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
Might not have been an attack but you were 100% being a dick. If you don't want to fuck somebody that some guy liked then don't but STFU about it.
A2
-
08-18-25 15:01 #16536Regular Member

Posts: 8Sunshine Spa Columbia
Decided to check out the new places in Columbia on STG. Stopped by 1st location and they were closed at 11 am and nobody answered the phone at the number listed. Made the short trip over SS and went with 90 minute massage (20) with YaYa (Very nice massage and worked all the right spots to resolve back pressure and sore muscles. She made sure I got the full 90 minute massage which included plenty of options during the massage. Great option for.
Folks who are further south of Nashville.
-
08-18-25 12:15 #16535Senior Member

Posts: 1163I 1000% agree. Nobody should ever be shamed for the providers they choose to see PERIOD.
Originally Posted by DogginUSA
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:55 #16534Senior Member

Posts: 827Ross's location is closed.
Originally Posted by RockCrusher
[View Original Post]
Ross's ads and numbers will lead you to a different place, which has also been reported a few pages back. But feel free to visit and provide updated information for the board so they also gain new fans.
-
08-18-25 10:43 #16533Banned Member

Posts: 907You don't have to be like that.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
You need to learn to use the Report Post thread.
A2
-
08-18-25 07:41 #16532Regular Member

Posts: 5Ross
I use to see posts about Ross but not in awhile, are they still open?








Reply With Quote




