Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 14617
-
08-19-25 13:14 #12577Senior Member

Posts: 326Awesome review brother!
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
I've dealt with her before as well and she is 100% on and off candy. She was a 10/10 stunner in her prime and I'm sure she can clean up and look amazing even today. Until their teeth go (damn Heather) they can always turn back the clock.
If she is back advertising and working my spidey sense would tell me that if you see her just be careful. Do NOT under any circumstances have her in your home. As Lurker can attest, she is not doing this for fun or because she likes it.
-
08-19-25 10:13 #12576Senior Member

Posts: 416Kissy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...a/112106495920
This one is a straight freak. I mean old school freak. ATM. Loves Greek & she will let you know. Spinner. I bet I pounded her little butthole for 30 minutes. Now. Abeit. This was awhile ago. I saw her at the old Roadway there was no fucking around straight to the point. I had to stop at one point smoke a cigg. I would of repeated several times but she just too far from me.
-
08-19-25 09:06 #12575Senior Member

Posts: 416Candy man can
99.9999. 9% of these girls abuse candy & will have it in their rooms. But God Bless her if she cleaned up.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 08:32 #12574Senior Member

Posts: 668Info from a fellow monger
This is to follow up on my initial review. I've been informed that she does have a past with candy. 8 years ago. Since then, got married, had a kid, and is now working again in this biz. Needless to say you need to be cautious. That's going to be the extent of my warning. It looks like she has righted the ship.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:17 #12573Senior Member

Posts: 52AWESOME review, many thanks.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 22:09 #12572Senior Member

Posts: 832I'm going to guess that there is certainly candy usage, but that's not surprising. She's been around a long time, and has been on and off the candy. Her posted age is fairly close, she is 33 years old. I have followed her on social media for years.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
I scooped her up on Crime Manor stroll around 12 years ago, as we drove we agreed on a price to go to my place, but she demanded the money up front and said she wanted to stop for meds before continuing. I told her there was no way I was giving her money upfront, so I made a you-turn back to PM and we parted ways. I think she's pretty now, but damn, she was really smoking hot as a 21 year old.
-
08-18-25 15:28 #12571Senior Member

Posts: 416In today's world they can get verification through jailmail.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:36 #12570Senior Member

Posts: 740Elena looks hot but who drops five bennies without massive reviews? Not me!
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:34 #12569Regular Member

Posts: 50Shoot Thick. ! I almost choked on my beer. LOL.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
But its true about the 401 k remark.
RN out.
-
08-18-25 14:34 #12568Senior Member

Posts: 995Thanks in advance
This one started posting in Sarasota and I was considering trying to setup a something in between our fine cities but I'll skip even trying now.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:31 #12567Regular Member

Posts: 50It's sad she turned that way. She used to be decent date 2-3 years back.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:23 #12566Senior Member

Posts: 740Not strange at all.
This practice used to be the standard with the quality providers of yesteryear before the junkies and hood rats took over. She is a common sense kind of gal so she will work with you on verification. She is a good time albeit she still posts many of the same pics she used whan I met her back in 2005.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 14:12 #12565Senior Member

Posts: 995I hear ya
I only pulled up the tryst link from a search on this forum. She posts on STG now at a lower rate but I'm worried the lower STG rate could be in the door pricing and then the addons start. Worse is a crackhead with GPS and I've wasted a visitation opportunity and put into a position where the little head does all the thinking. I don't use tryst and always try to budget my playtime knowing when the deed is done the only thing left is a fading memory and what's left in the wallet. Hard to believe none of us USA mongers in a 50 mile radius have seen a skinny provider who has been posting for 16 months or more.
Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 12:03 #12564Senior Member

Posts: 326Great review brother! Check your PM.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 11:39 #12563Senior Member

Posts: 668Vironica Skyy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/134569761275
Great comms and reasonable donation. Bubbly personality, no candy store signs, room was ok. She was freshly showered. Cute, bubble butt, teacup tits, but very nice with wonderful nipples. CBJ but actually felt like no condom was there at all. I forgot to ask the name. 10 minutes of that and off we go to doggie with some pounding away. 10 minutes of that and we finish with a hand job and hit the road happy. Nice hotel south of Colonial Blvd on S Cleveland. One Benny lighter for almost a half hour. She never looked at the clock. Will repeat someday.











Reply With Quote






