Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 14615
-
08-18-25 10:59 #12560Senior Member

Posts: 195The impact of this site
Remember this site got rid of Cassie / Laci.
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
It is a powerful site.
-
08-18-25 10:50 #12559Senior Member

Posts: 416Hit or miss. Mostly miss
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/278279250829
This one has reached rip off status. Something will always come up interrupting service. Broken promises of making the date good. I had a friend once who I Warned not to see her. Well. Started as a car date ride to her hotel. Paid donation. Once arriving at hotel she said she had to go kick out her roommate would be right back. Never seen or heard from since.
-
08-18-25 10:36 #12558Senior Member

Posts: 416Yes. No matter how hard I proofread my tablet is going to miss spell a word. Or 3. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.
Originally Posted by SwampThang7
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:11 #12557Senior Member

Posts: 668Belmont??
Did you mean Baymont?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:07 #12556Senior Member

Posts: 169Known provider
This is common practice for screening. If you aren't "new to the game", its perplexing you haven't had to do this before.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 10:03 #12555Senior Member

Posts: 910Tit for Tat
Hey Glider when we are with an escort and there service is good we tell them we will give them a nice review on USA etc etc and in return (Usually) ask the same girl if she would be so kind to give a nice review of you when so and so gets in touch with you about me. 9 out of 10 will do that for you. Hell look how much exposure you gave her. Take it from an OLD fucker. Ciao my man. Ops P.S. About Cali older but well preserved, and hear some would eat a yard of her shit just to see what her ass looked like. Ciao.
Originally Posted by TheGlider
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 09:53 #12554Senior Member

Posts: 910Pricey & Delicacy
You keep going on TRYST and you are you to be dipping into you 401's real soon.
Originally Posted by Ebhunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-25 20:45 #12553Senior Member

Posts: 995Delicacy
Sorry to dive into the archives but did anyone ever see Delicacy https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy or https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/087968606721.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
She posts in Venice now but seems to be pricey with no description of services and zero reviews after posting for over a year. A short text exchange did not give any details other than I you promise you will be happy.
-
08-17-25 14:57 #12552Senior Member

Posts: 416O yes they most certainly do. Especially coming from respected Seniors. Hundreds read these reviews you can view them without being a member. Some will try change their name. Some will relocate some will add blue hair. LOL.
Originally Posted by CutOff
[View Original Post]
But this site can make or break a provider.
-
08-17-25 14:40 #12551Senior Member

Posts: 344Tgtbt?
This lady is asking 5 Benjamins for a meet, not a date, sex. She is probably the hottest woman I have ever seen on SB. Has anyone seen her? She might just be worth the big bucks if the pictures are accurate.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...16489f2ca010f6
-
08-17-25 14:00 #12550Senior Member

Posts: 174Damn Pt2
I'm not even sure if I should spill the beans. No matter how many bad reports a girl gets. They still get plenty of calls. So I don't think our reviews do much in the way of causing a dent in earnings.
-
08-17-25 11:24 #12549Regular Member

Posts: 19Cali and References
Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 12:17 #12548Senior Member

Posts: 174Damn!
Have recent info on her and a friend. Send me a PM if you care for that info.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-25 22:27 #12547Senior Member

Posts: 132Got this girl reasonable price
Naomi she post once in a while, pm For details and number.
-
08-15-25 16:35 #12546Senior Member

Posts: 456Sarcasm?
Sarcasm, right? Because this didn't help at all.
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






