Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 14615
-
08-15-25 16:10 #12545Senior Member

Posts: 416This one
Her pics are probably her from before the crack. Really thin. I saw her at the Belmont. She came out to meet me almost did a drive off. I thought well fuck it. I'm here. Not terrible ugly skinny skinny isn't really for me. Really good BBBJ. Got on top rode it hard. We ended up doing it every which way but loose. Eighty for FS I'd probably see her again otherwise.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/998253908807
-
08-14-25 17:12 #12544Senior Member

Posts: 169Cali
Cali is my go to in SWF. I've seen her about 20 times. She is GFE, intelligent, sensual and easy to be with. If you are into mature (60 yo's) you will have a great time. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid in spades. Great incall (private house in good neighborhood).
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 15:09 #12543Senior Member

Posts: 461Thats her
Yep, that's the MILF!
Originally Posted by JediKnight77
[View Original Post]
PM me please if you would
-
08-14-25 15:00 #12542Senior Member

Posts: 169Cali
This one?
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cali-60
-
08-14-25 14:48 #12541Senior Member

Posts: 461Cali
Looking for some detailed info on Cali the MILF up in the Cape please?
Please DM with info. TIA.
-
08-14-25 13:01 #12540Regular Member

Posts: 23Vivian OK
Did a turn with Vivian a few days ago. Previous reports are accurate. The photos are dated for the most part. She's put on weight. Having said that she's still cute and pleasingly plump.
Service was top notch. GFE is $$$ and is full GFE. She's your GF, no questions asked. Great kisser, knows her way around BBJ, and is pretty damn good CFS in every position. Very nice DATY too, so I'd have to say two thumbs up. But the photos are dated.
-
08-14-25 10:36 #12539Senior Member

Posts: 461Awful
It's like a pair of panties filled with Playdoh! Talk about flab, you grab her body and it runs through your fingers!
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 10:35 #12538Senior Member

Posts: 169Medusa
For some reason none of what you said surprises me!
Originally Posted by BigMac2022
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 10:28 #12537Senior Member

Posts: 137The worst of all possible worlds
Decided to answer my own question from a couple weeks ago and see for myself. Bottom line, if you can work through Medusa's legendary terrible indifferent comms, is that the choice is really no choice.
Medusa with her usual BS starting at 100 for 1/2 hr,$220+ for an hr with her tired, flabby bod (she'll negotiate if you dare to want more) or an additional $700+ ADD ON for a threesome with her middle age, skinny, supposedly stripper friend. GPS to the extreme and not willing to negotiate.
As usual, stay safe.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-myers/female-escorts/caucasian_w/its-me-we-or-none-my-friend-is/686383583258
-
08-14-25 09:29 #12536Senior Member

Posts: 169Link doesn't work
Interested to look but the link is broken.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-25 08:24 #12535Senior Member

Posts: 910A Special Thank You
Thank you to all you Escorts who are that special and who reached out to me and to all you Mongers who I gave most of there digits to. All of you a very SPECIAL thank you and its good to be above the ground. CIAO Mongers.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 21:45 #12534Senior Member

Posts: 132New girl
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/894804783886#text=SPECIALS,-Only%20 for%20 Tonight.
Decide to try this girl she legit, spinner reasonable rates.
-
08-13-25 14:48 #12533Senior Member

Posts: 740She was visiting the Lee County Inn
Looks like the stay may have knocked a couple of pounds off her. I enjoyed her company but way over rated IMHO.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 14:04 #12532Senior Member

Posts: 416She has put on a little weight. 10 more pounds & she be a BFA.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 10:55 #12531Regular Member

Posts: 15I wouldn't
All I am going to say is if I were you don't do it unless you want life changing after effects and that's all I'm going to say.
Originally Posted by ShortStop25
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





