Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 975 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 638 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 14617
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 326
    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even sure if I should spill the beans. No matter how many bad reports a girl gets. They still get plenty of calls. So I don't think our reviews do much in the way of causing a dent in earnings.
    Our reviews and discussion 100% make a difference. Look at Kodi right now, look at the girls in the past who got "put on" or who fell off. It 100% makes a difference.

  2. #12561

    Very Common

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.
    Happens all the time. My regular provider (P. C Crystal) has given me and other mongers references to see other girls without batting an eye and has done so for the provider you speak of many times. These girls look out for each other and if you have a good reputation with your provider they will absolutely give you a good reference. They play no games when it comes to keeping each other safe.

  3. #12560

    The impact of this site

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    O yes they most certainly do. Especially coming from respected Seniors. Hundreds read these reviews you can view them without being a member. Some will try change their name. Some will relocate some will add blue hair. LOL.

    But this site can make or break a provider.
    Remember this site got rid of Cassie / Laci.

    It is a powerful site.

  4. #12559

    Hit or miss. Mostly miss

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...e/278279250829

    This one has reached rip off status. Something will always come up interrupting service. Broken promises of making the date good. I had a friend once who I Warned not to see her. Well. Started as a car date ride to her hotel. Paid donation. Once arriving at hotel she said she had to go kick out her roommate would be right back. Never seen or heard from since.

  5. #12558
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampThang7  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean Baymont?
    Yes. No matter how hard I proofread my tablet is going to miss spell a word. Or 3. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

  6. #12557

    Belmont??

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are probably her from before the crack. Really thin. I saw her at the Belmont. She came out to meet me almost did a drive off. I thought well fuck it. I'm here. Not terrible ugly skinny skinny isn't really for me. Really good BBBJ. Got on top rode it hard. We ended up doing it every which way but loose. Eighty for FS I'd probably see her again otherwise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/998253908807
    Did you mean Baymont?

  7. #12556

    Known provider

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.
    This is common practice for screening. If you aren't "new to the game", its perplexing you haven't had to do this before.

  8. #12555

    Tit for Tat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.
    Hey Glider when we are with an escort and there service is good we tell them we will give them a nice review on USA etc etc and in return (Usually) ask the same girl if she would be so kind to give a nice review of you when so and so gets in touch with you about me. 9 out of 10 will do that for you. Hell look how much exposure you gave her. Take it from an OLD fucker. Ciao my man. Ops P.S. About Cali older but well preserved, and hear some would eat a yard of her shit just to see what her ass looked like. Ciao.

  9. #12554

    Pricey & Delicacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebhunter  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to dive into the archives but did anyone ever see Delicacy https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy or https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/087968606721.

    She posts in Venice now but seems to be pricey with no description of services and zero reviews after posting for over a year. A short text exchange did not give any details other than I you promise you will be happy.
    You keep going on TRYST and you are you to be dipping into you 401's real soon.

  10. #12553

    Delicacy

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    What is going on in SWF? A lot of new talent popping up in Tryst.

    I have been down here for 7 years and have not seen this many new prospects. None of them have any reviews, so I'm sure all suspect. As my posts suggests, I gravitate towards mature ladies and Crystal peeked my interest. No number though. Anyone partake in these new faces.

    https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-olsen

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetlovee13-

    https://tryst.link/escort/thalia-272

    https://tryst.link/escort/bascha

    https://tryst.link/escort/crystalfun

    https://tryst.link/escort/elena-549
    Sorry to dive into the archives but did anyone ever see Delicacy https://tryst.link/escort/miss-delicacy or https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...-/087968606721.

    She posts in Venice now but seems to be pricey with no description of services and zero reviews after posting for over a year. A short text exchange did not give any details other than I you promise you will be happy.

  11. #12552
    Quote Originally Posted by CutOff  [View Original Post]
    I'm not even sure if I should spill the beans. No matter how many bad reports a girl gets. They still get plenty of calls. So I don't think our reviews do much in the way of causing a dent in earnings.
    O yes they most certainly do. Especially coming from respected Seniors. Hundreds read these reviews you can view them without being a member. Some will try change their name. Some will relocate some will add blue hair. LOL.

    But this site can make or break a provider.

  12. #12551

    Tgtbt?

    This lady is asking 5 Benjamins for a meet, not a date, sex. She is probably the hottest woman I have ever seen on SB. Has anyone seen her? She might just be worth the big bucks if the pictures are accurate.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...16489f2ca010f6

  13. #12550

    Damn Pt2

    I'm not even sure if I should spill the beans. No matter how many bad reports a girl gets. They still get plenty of calls. So I don't think our reviews do much in the way of causing a dent in earnings.

  14. #12549

    Cali and References

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    Cali is my go to in SWF. I've seen her about 20 times. She is GFE, intelligent, sensual and easy to be with. If you are into mature (60 yo's) you will have a great time. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid in spades. Great incall (private house in good neighborhood).
    Looked at her ad, but can someone shed some light on this: "I must have a reference from another KNOWN provider. " I'm definitely not new to the game, but seems like a resume reference where I should ask one provider if I can use her as a reference. Seems like that would be an issue. Not just the 'aren't you going to see ME anymore' to the 'she might be a cop'. I don't even think the provider that gives me a real massage with a happy ending would go for that.

  15. #12548

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by CondomPopper1  [View Original Post]
    Nykee has been reviewed here before. Her menu is wide open, but unfortunately she is willing to given out information on other mongers. Nothing is discreet with this one. For this reason I stay away.
    Have recent info on her and a friend. Send me a PM if you care for that info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape