Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 13518
-
08-20-25 13:48 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 538I thought that might have been the case but hoped against hope I guess. I've never used pimeyes before, looks interesting thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:56 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 87Ginny
https://secrethostess.com/3754299/
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Looks like "Ginny" was posting in San Antonio in 2023, then going by "Bella".
Pimeyes search has some links back to OnlyFans leak sites. I'd say higher than average chance this one is a scam. Proceed with caution unless someone can vouch for her.
-
08-20-25 06:40 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 348Don't know about that. I texted with her on that number.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 17:38 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 538Anyone meet this girl? She seems to post once a week and I'd like to jump in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/334410728370
-
08-19-25 16:58 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 26Eden Cake
Yeah that first link are all pics of pornstar Tommie Jo Connolly, who lives in the UK. They're using some nude shoot pics and personal pics from her twitter.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
Is Eden Cake GFE? Saw her ad on LC too. I was considering contacting her but when I googled her number, it brings up an Architecture firm (W5 DESIGN LLC) as their phone number. Know anything about that? At first I assumed maybe it was a troll ad but maybe the firm changed their number a while back and it hasn't updated on google?
-
08-19-25 15:21 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 348Two Things;
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/766161713974
This girl talks too much, and wants a deposit. I was texting with her, never met her (before or after), and she was telling me how she was researching one of her clients and was going to present him with his real name and facebook page cause he pissed her off. I'm steering clear of that drama for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/426052541589
And this girl was around a few years back. The name she went by then was Rain (possibly spelled Reign). I confirmed this straight from her mouth to my ears. She was reviewed by a couple people in the other thread back then and nothing has changed. I met her back then, and just a couple days ago. She's real, and a spinner that's skinny, but doesn't look sickly / emaciated. Kinda reminds me of a "seasoned" biker chick, that's pretty cool and will rock the stick.
-
08-19-25 13:56 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 573What are these "AB" and "CD" residence? I'm headed to Cinci soon and thinking about going on tour through Cinci and Northern Kentucky. Would love any insights you all can offer. Aside from Sakura, I don't have much on the itinerary yet.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 12:49 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 162Same owner A-B & C-D.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 23:45 #13135Regular Member

Posts: 6New AB resident
Has anyone been to the new AB resident? I used to go to the old place before they closed. I preferred them to CD.
-
08-18-25 16:13 #13134Senior Member

Posts: 538Anyone meet Ginny yet?
I see Kenzie's profile is down but Ginny still seems TGTBT.
Originally Posted by CincyQuick
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-25 15:09 #13133Senior Member

Posts: 331Any info on Headbussa orGabriella
Headbussa did not list a phone number on her ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/missheadbussa
Gabriella, googled phone number no results.
https://tryst.link/escort/ellabugg-1228
-
08-18-25 10:00 #13132Senior Member

Posts: 87Krin And Bear It
And there is some light chatter on her over on the Indy board. Suggest you go check it out.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
To summarize, she has two positive reviews from seniors last summer, then a more recent review from a newer member claiming (without much detail) that she tried to rob him. Now here she is advertising in Cinci.
Limited contact info on her Tryst but no hits on her name, alias or current phone number over on ThE otheR site.
If you decide to TOFTT, do so with caution.
-
08-17-25 13:15 #13131Senior Member

Posts: 121Leighbby is out?
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5139129030
Anyone got in touch w her recently? I got no response.
-
08-16-25 23:46 #13130Senior Member

Posts: 65She got busted again.
Originally Posted by Ironclad
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-25 23:00 #13129Senior Member

Posts: 1190Krin
Krin.
Anyone have experience with this one? I usually don't meet girls from Tryst because they're too damn expensive so I don't know much about the site. For instance, when they show their "home" as Cincinnati, can we believe it? In this case, Krin shows that she's based in Cincinnati but she has a 463 area code (Indianapolis).
https://tryst.link/escort/kaylove94









Reply With Quote





