Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 13510
-
09-04-25 06:33 #13150Senior Member

Posts: 434Ariel?
There are a lot of girls named Ariel. Looking for info on this one.
https://tryst.link/escort/airel03-11
-
08-21-25 13:22 #13149Senior Member

Posts: 150Try a meet and greet
If you are willing to pay extra the first time offer to take her out for coffee or a drink and give her some money for her time. Some will do it reasonably. Most are not that busy that they cannot meet you for coffee and make a little.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-25 10:49 #13148Senior Member

Posts: 112Fantasy girl
Avoid this one. Bad coms, bad attitude. Idk if she realizes she selling her holes online. In person can't be better. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/009292723448, last 4 3900.
-
08-21-25 09:38 #13147Senior Member

Posts: 537Damn, I'd be all over that but will not ever send verification data, nor video chat.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
I may be missing out but I'd imagine most of us are older, more established, married, maybe even familymen, and have everything to lose so I'll make due.
Hell, I'd even pay extra the first time to bypass verification.
-
08-21-25 08:47 #13146Senior Member

Posts: 87No Thank You
Giving out free blackmail material is a no-go for me anyway.
Originally Posted by Morgoth86
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 16:18 #13145Senior Member

Posts: 45Rain or reign
I remember her. Never meet with her but did reach out a couple times. It was like a year or 2 ago she was posting here. She did have some reviews on LC I think. I have a thing for redheads and there aren't many so I usually remember them. As always stay safe.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-edit: did some digging she went by Raine. You can search and find some threads on here.
CQ.
-
08-20-25 14:52 #13144Senior Member

Posts: 34Ginny is Real
I've seen Ginny twice. She makes you video chat and get nude to screen. I did it over snap chat. She looks better in person but is very NON-GFE and for what she charges I probably won't see again. She travels, she does not live in this area.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 13:48 #13143Senior Member

Posts: 537I thought that might have been the case but hoped against hope I guess. I've never used pimeyes before, looks interesting thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by TheDudeAbides3
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-25 12:56 #13142Senior Member

Posts: 87Ginny
https://secrethostess.com/3754299/
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Looks like "Ginny" was posting in San Antonio in 2023, then going by "Bella".
Pimeyes search has some links back to OnlyFans leak sites. I'd say higher than average chance this one is a scam. Proceed with caution unless someone can vouch for her.
-
08-20-25 06:40 #13141Senior Member

Posts: 345Don't know about that. I texted with her on that number.
Originally Posted by Mike324
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 17:38 #13140Senior Member

Posts: 537Anyone meet this girl? She seems to post once a week and I'd like to jump in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/334410728370
-
08-19-25 16:58 #13139Senior Member

Posts: 26Eden Cake
Yeah that first link are all pics of pornstar Tommie Jo Connolly, who lives in the UK. They're using some nude shoot pics and personal pics from her twitter.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
Is Eden Cake GFE? Saw her ad on LC too. I was considering contacting her but when I googled her number, it brings up an Architecture firm (W5 DESIGN LLC) as their phone number. Know anything about that? At first I assumed maybe it was a troll ad but maybe the firm changed their number a while back and it hasn't updated on google?
-
08-19-25 15:21 #13138Senior Member

Posts: 345Two Things;
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...y/766161713974
This girl talks too much, and wants a deposit. I was texting with her, never met her (before or after), and she was telling me how she was researching one of her clients and was going to present him with his real name and facebook page cause he pissed her off. I'm steering clear of that drama for sure.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/426052541589
And this girl was around a few years back. The name she went by then was Rain (possibly spelled Reign). I confirmed this straight from her mouth to my ears. She was reviewed by a couple people in the other thread back then and nothing has changed. I met her back then, and just a couple days ago. She's real, and a spinner that's skinny, but doesn't look sickly / emaciated. Kinda reminds me of a "seasoned" biker chick, that's pretty cool and will rock the stick.
-
08-19-25 13:56 #13137Senior Member

Posts: 573What are these "AB" and "CD" residence? I'm headed to Cinci soon and thinking about going on tour through Cinci and Northern Kentucky. Would love any insights you all can offer. Aside from Sakura, I don't have much on the itinerary yet.
Originally Posted by Joe999
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-25 12:49 #13136Senior Member

Posts: 162Same owner A-B & C-D.
Originally Posted by CincyMale80
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






