The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 329 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 4925
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4355

    Jordon

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's who it is.
    I met her during my visit to Chattanooga TN, at her incall Hixon TN.

    Was schedule for 8 pm for an all night at her place. The pic in Tryst was taken when she was young. Now her size has changed.

    She called me to come 6. 30 pm to help her with a quick visit to Animal hospital.

    This turned out to be a different story me helping get her dog back home and she requested me to pay the hospital (rest cash fo her).

    Went back to her room. Saw there was two pets and one lizard. She said I havery to adjust for tonight that.

    These pets will sleep along with Lizard; her favorite in the middle.

    She thanks me for helping to bring the dog back home in my SUV.

    I left immediately telling I am not used to three pets sleeping in same bed.

    She said during next visit she will come to my hotel after finding a pet care person.

    She just moved from Cleveland and has no help or support.

    During next visit she forgot all my help. She is already deep in red to pay her rent.

    Was very impolite.

    I will never visit again and do not recommend her. I am concur 100% with you.

  2. #4354
    Yes, that's who it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bztel2021  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to this Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanavery-444

    She is new to Hixon and moved from Cleveland and has two pets and a lizard.

    I.

  3. #4353

    Gq

    Anyone know if Pinky is working this week? Headed up that way in a few days and I've never spent time with her.

  4. #4352

    Gq

    Well went last week before IVY left I really enjoyed her massage and she always took good care of me. She was amazing and I met Chanel when leaving I'm not sure if she's asian or not. I Really could put my finger on it but she just looks different than the normal there. She is beautiful and very nice size rack up top. I hope they have a new line up soon looking forward to going back.

  5. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by Bztel2021  [View Original Post]
    What was your net flow (room base fee) plus variable happy ending service.

    Do they take credit card? Some in my area do plus charge flat 5%LOL.

    What are the simple restrictions like no kissing.

    Some do not allow to touch boobs after payment because it silicon implant breast it may explode.

    One place the girl will not allow men on chest (silicone will get ruptured).

    This is after taking their negotiated price.

    I have not visited GQ. But talking based on my past experience with AMQ. I just want little openness.

    They are here to offer some basic services. We men too are donating for some services.

    Just wanted you to for all readers to be aware of good essential details and item you think can be better.

    AMQ are superficial massage (25 + with 5 mts shower) cum imaginary full service (20 mts + 10 mts talking, wrap up).
    I just read every post you've made to this site. You don't write detailed reviews, yet you ask this monger for more details? If you're seeing women that won't let you touch their breast because her implants might explode, you're not going to the places the rest of us go! You need to RTFF or TOFTT. And start contributing instead of asking questions all the time.

  6. #4350

    Tai Chi

    I have tried searching Tai Chi massage. Is it worth going to / extras?

  7. #4349

    Jordon Hog

    Quote Originally Posted by TofttER  [View Original Post]
    Deep Tissue Massage in Hixson:
    Don't ask me how I know. I left immediately upon seeing her snout at the door.

    Don't do it. Horrible, bitchy attitude. Rules and more rules. It will be a total waste.
    Phone ends in 2091.
    Are you referring to this Tryst.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jordanavery-444

    She is new to Hixon and moved from Cleveland and has two pets and a lizard.

    I.

  8. #4348

    It is that Jordan HOG

    Deep Tissue Massage in Hixson:
    Don't ask me how I know. I left immediately upon seeing her snout at the door.

    Don't do it. Horrible, bitchy attitude. Rules and more rules. It will be a total waste.
    Phone ends in 2091.
    Last edited by TofttER; 08-15-25 at 15:22. Reason: Add info

  9. #4347

    I will include what I choose

    I write these mostly so the regulars know a new girl is there as well as line up. The service there has been the same rates the entire time I have been going there if questions read older reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bztel2021  [View Original Post]
    What was your net flow (room base fee) plus variable happy ending service.

    Do they take credit card? Some in my area do plus charge flat 5%LOL.

    What are the simple restrictions like no kissing.

    Some do not allow to touch boobs after payment because it silicon implant breast it may explode.

    One place the girl will not allow men on chest (silicone will get ruptured).

    This is after taking their negotiated price.

    I have not visited GQ. But talking based on my past experience with AMQ. I just want little openness.

    They are here to offer some basic services. We men too are donating for some services.

    Just wanted you to for all readers to be aware of good essential details and item you think can be better.

    AMQ are superficial massage (25 + with 5 mts shower) cum imaginary full service (20 mts + 10 mts talking, wrap up).

  10. #4346

    Gq

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard865  [View Original Post]
    I went to GQ last week and saw Chanel. Very good massage and the extras were nice as well. She has a small body with a nic sized chest. I was introduced to two others as I was leaving. I only caught June's name. I am probably going to return next week and wondered if anyone has had June? Compared to Chanel? Thanks for your input.
    What was your net flow (room base fee) plus variable happy ending service.

    Do they take credit card? Some in my area do plus charge flat 5%LOL.

    What are the simple restrictions like no kissing.

    Some do not allow to touch boobs after payment because it silicon implant breast it may explode.

    One place the girl will not allow men on chest (silicone will get ruptured).

    This is after taking their negotiated price.

    I have not visited GQ. But talking based on my past experience with AMQ. I just want little openness.

    They are here to offer some basic services. We men too are donating for some services.

    Just wanted you to for all readers to be aware of good essential details and item you think can be better.

    AMQ are superficial massage (25 + with 5 mts shower) cum imaginary full service (20 mts + 10 mts talking, wrap up).

  11. #4345

    Gq

    I went to GQ last week and saw Chanel. Very good massage and the extras were nice as well. She has a small body with a nic sized chest. I was introduced to two others as I was leaving. I only caught June's name. I am probably going to return next week and wondered if anyone has had June? Compared to Chanel? Thanks for your input.

  12. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Was your total fee 190? Or total 140?
    190 was the total.

  13. #4343

    Total Fee

    Was your total fee 190? Or total 140?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChatt  [View Original Post]
    Last week I went back to Ross Spa to see if after being open a couple weeks it's improved. I was greeted at the door, and taken back to a room. The girl said she was the only option for the day. Probably in her 40's and attractive enough for a CMP. I opted for the 30 minute massage for 50. It was a very light rub down with zero teasing. After about 15 minutes she told me to turn over and asked me if I wanted extras. I decided to ask for FS, and she agreed for 140. There was still no teasing, she just put the rubber on me still soft. Then laid down and invited me to start in a standing missionary. It took me a little bit to get into it since there was no teasing to get me aroused, but got the job done. I probably won't repeat at this point, the whole thing lacked the excitement and fun that I've seen at GaGa, GQ and other places in the past. But, as always YMMV.

  14. #4342
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPussySal  [View Original Post]
    Now she looks like fun. I love those huge tits and it looks promising. Especially the pic of her getting fucked doggy while sucking on a dildo.
    Yeah, I already made contact. Hopefully will see her today. Will report back as soon as I can if it works out.

  15. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with G Baby's massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/536263360766

    Any info is appreciated. Sounds like the Spas aren't too great right now so looking at other options.
    Now she looks like fun. I love those huge tits and it looks promising. Especially the pic of her getting fucked doggy while sucking on a dildo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape