Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 4926
-
08-11-25 13:02 #4341Senior Member

Posts: 1165Now she looks like fun. I love those huge tits and it looks promising. Especially the pic of her getting fucked doggy while sucking on a dildo.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 11:55 #4340Senior Member

Posts: 123Chanel at GQ
Went by GQ yesterday and got Chanel she was very beautiful small body and pretty face. She gave a good massage more than just a body rub. The rest of the service is what I expect from GQ and enjoyed it a lot.
The line up from last post is June, Chanel and Pinky.
-
08-11-25 11:23 #4339Regular Member

Posts: 10Ross Spa Revisited
Last week I went back to Ross Spa to see if after being open a couple weeks it's improved. I was greeted at the door, and taken back to a room. The girl said she was the only option for the day. Probably in her 40's and attractive enough for a CMP. I opted for the 30 minute massage for 50. It was a very light rub down with zero teasing. After about 15 minutes she told me to turn over and asked me if I wanted extras. I decided to ask for FS, and she agreed for 140. There was still no teasing, she just put the rubber on me still soft. Then laid down and invited me to start in a standing missionary. It took me a little bit to get into it since there was no teasing to get me aroused, but got the job done. I probably won't repeat at this point, the whole thing lacked the excitement and fun that I've seen at GaGa, GQ and other places in the past. But, as always YMMV.
-
08-10-25 16:00 #4338Banned Member

Posts: 907GQ next week
Headed down to ATL and didn't know if anyone had an up-to-date lineup at GQ? Is Pinky still there? One? Lilly?
I'll be down there probably a couple of times next week and I'd like any information that's current you guys might have. Feel free to send me a direct message if you want. I love a big titty Asian girl so if there's a new one that you guys want to point out that's great I'm happy for that info as well.
-
08-06-25 17:48 #4337Senior Member

Posts: 85Let me know how it goes. She looks promising.
Originally Posted by Fishindude1
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 14:09 #4336Senior Member

Posts: 145G Baby
Has anyone had any experience with G Baby's massage?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/536263360766
Any info is appreciated. Sounds like the Spas aren't too great right now so looking at other options.
-
08-06-25 10:59 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 229This is exactly why I never opt for anything more than 30 minutes or even qv when dreaming of Asians at agencies. Their main goal is to get you in and out as quick as possible while getting as much money of out you as they can. Once you've popped in the dream, they will rush you out and move on to the next dreamer. I may come off as cheap but I never understood why people opt for 1 hour and rarely get the full hour.
Originally Posted by Bztel2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 16:33 #4334Senior Member

Posts: 138Chinese spa
This is normal experience in most of Chinese owned SpA.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
They collect money and make you regret.
Do not hope for any magic no rush type.
Some you need Google translator app English to Mandrin LOL.
Shower is the only best part (rest are stupidity, bad massage, bad ride in that massage tables, you may even slip down).
-
08-04-25 14:06 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 75Gaga disappointment
That's a shame.
Originally Posted by Michael4044
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-25 12:05 #4332Senior Member

Posts: 67Gaga update
Went last week. New girl there she was nice. Better than previous girls. Thought I would give it another go. New girl was busy and they had Bebe do the massage. Bebe usually manages everything there and she is extremely nice just don't expect full time. Wants to get you in and out as fast as possible. No one was waiting. I was there maybe 30 minutes and rushing out the door. Extremely disappointed was hoping for a relaxing non rushed experience.
Originally Posted by Mdsa7172
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-25 12:48 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 75Any Gaga Updates?
Has anyone visited Gaga lately? If so, how's the talent there?
-
07-30-25 22:47 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 87I will try GQ next time!
Originally Posted by Mills0915
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-25 14:47 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 193Senior member visiting
Hi all. Are the only places worth visiting across the Georgia line? I'm coming to town in a few weeks and want to play but it sounds like everyone goes to Georgia? Would love any intel. Happy to share about Memphis if you are ever in the area.
-
07-30-25 01:16 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 28Gq Ivy
Went by GQ a few days ago and got Ivy she reminded me of Lilly but with more natural item which I like as well. She took very good care of me as they always do at GQ great shower and Massage with covered full service always a great time. She's your typical middle aged Asain 5'1 130 ish with natural Cs her English was very good and she makes you feel at home.
-
07-30-25 01:11 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 28She is definitely always in a hurry. She rushed me as well on my visit but I'm not to picky I'm like a squirrel as long as I get my nut I'm good. LOL but not my best experience but ok for me. GQ much better in my opinion.
Originally Posted by Ts1976
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






