Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 329 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 4926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with G Baby's massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/536263360766

    Any info is appreciated. Sounds like the Spas aren't too great right now so looking at other options.
    Now she looks like fun. I love those huge tits and it looks promising. Especially the pic of her getting fucked doggy while sucking on a dildo.

  2. #4340

    Chanel at GQ

    Went by GQ yesterday and got Chanel she was very beautiful small body and pretty face. She gave a good massage more than just a body rub. The rest of the service is what I expect from GQ and enjoyed it a lot.

    The line up from last post is June, Chanel and Pinky.

  3. #4339

    Ross Spa Revisited

    Last week I went back to Ross Spa to see if after being open a couple weeks it's improved. I was greeted at the door, and taken back to a room. The girl said she was the only option for the day. Probably in her 40's and attractive enough for a CMP. I opted for the 30 minute massage for 50. It was a very light rub down with zero teasing. After about 15 minutes she told me to turn over and asked me if I wanted extras. I decided to ask for FS, and she agreed for 140. There was still no teasing, she just put the rubber on me still soft. Then laid down and invited me to start in a standing missionary. It took me a little bit to get into it since there was no teasing to get me aroused, but got the job done. I probably won't repeat at this point, the whole thing lacked the excitement and fun that I've seen at GaGa, GQ and other places in the past. But, as always YMMV.

  4. #4338

    GQ next week

    Headed down to ATL and didn't know if anyone had an up-to-date lineup at GQ? Is Pinky still there? One? Lilly?

    I'll be down there probably a couple of times next week and I'd like any information that's current you guys might have. Feel free to send me a direct message if you want. I love a big titty Asian girl so if there's a new one that you guys want to point out that's great I'm happy for that info as well.

  5. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishindude1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with G Baby's massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/536263360766

    Any info is appreciated. Sounds like the Spas aren't too great right now so looking at other options.
    Let me know how it goes. She looks promising.

  6. #4336

    G Baby

    Has anyone had any experience with G Baby's massage?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...a/536263360766

    Any info is appreciated. Sounds like the Spas aren't too great right now so looking at other options.

  7. #4335
    This is exactly why I never opt for anything more than 30 minutes or even qv when dreaming of Asians at agencies. Their main goal is to get you in and out as quick as possible while getting as much money of out you as they can. Once you've popped in the dream, they will rush you out and move on to the next dreamer. I may come off as cheap but I never understood why people opt for 1 hour and rarely get the full hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bztel2021  [View Original Post]
    This is normal experience in most of Chinese owned SpA.

    They collect money and make you regret.

    Do not hope for any magic no rush type.

    Some you need Google translator app English to Mandrin LOL.

    Shower is the only best part (rest are stupidity, bad massage, bad ride in that massage tables, you may even slip down).

  8. #4334

    Chinese spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame.
    This is normal experience in most of Chinese owned SpA.

    They collect money and make you regret.

    Do not hope for any magic no rush type.

    Some you need Google translator app English to Mandrin LOL.

    Shower is the only best part (rest are stupidity, bad massage, bad ride in that massage tables, you may even slip down).

  9. #4333

    Gaga disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    Went last week. New girl there she was nice. Better than previous girls. Thought I would give it another go. New girl was busy and they had Bebe do the massage. Bebe usually manages everything there and she is extremely nice just don't expect full time. Wants to get you in and out as fast as possible. No one was waiting. I was there maybe 30 minutes and rushing out the door. Extremely disappointed was hoping for a relaxing non rushed experience.
    That's a shame.

  10. #4332

    Gaga update

    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited Gaga lately? If so, how's the talent there?
    Went last week. New girl there she was nice. Better than previous girls. Thought I would give it another go. New girl was busy and they had Bebe do the massage. Bebe usually manages everything there and she is extremely nice just don't expect full time. Wants to get you in and out as fast as possible. No one was waiting. I was there maybe 30 minutes and rushing out the door. Extremely disappointed was hoping for a relaxing non rushed experience.

  11. #4331

    Any Gaga Updates?

    Has anyone visited Gaga lately? If so, how's the talent there?

  12. #4330
    Quote Originally Posted by Mills0915  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely always in a hurry. She rushed me as well on my visit but I'm not to picky I'm like a squirrel as long as I get my nut I'm good. LOL but not my best experience but ok for me. GQ much better in my opinion.
    I will try GQ next time!

  13. #4329

    Senior member visiting

    Hi all. Are the only places worth visiting across the Georgia line? I'm coming to town in a few weeks and want to play but it sounds like everyone goes to Georgia? Would love any intel. Happy to share about Memphis if you are ever in the area.

  14. #4328

    Gq Ivy

    Went by GQ a few days ago and got Ivy she reminded me of Lilly but with more natural item which I like as well. She took very good care of me as they always do at GQ great shower and Massage with covered full service always a great time. She's your typical middle aged Asain 5'1 130 ish with natural Cs her English was very good and she makes you feel at home.

  15. #4327
    Quote Originally Posted by Ts1976  [View Original Post]
    I stopped there as I travelled through Dalton. Your description of April is spot on however, I was very disappointed in the experience.

    When I walked into the door, I was greeted by an old mama-san who speaks no English. She took me back to a room, where I was greeted by April. April quickly asked for the money: $ 80 for the house, $ 200 for her. When I laid out the money, she immediately started taking her clothes off. In fact, she was undressed before I had my clothes off! Went straight to the main event: laid me on the bed, started licking the balls followed by a BBBJ. Then, laid on the edge of the bed and we did the FS in various positions until I filled the bag. After the clean-up, I laid down for the massage and she got on my back. Worst massage that I have ever had no oil, no rubbing, just doing CPR compressions on various parts of my back for about 5 minutes. She then announced that she was all done after a total time of about 25 minutes. I told her that I paid for an hour and wanted more time, to which she started giving me a shitty attitude and telling me that she would give me more time next time. I got dressed and left.

    Looks 5/10, Massage 0/10, Fuck 5/10. I will not repeat.
    She is definitely always in a hurry. She rushed me as well on my visit but I'm not to picky I'm like a squirrel as long as I get my nut I'm good. LOL but not my best experience but ok for me. GQ much better in my opinion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape