Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23465

    Same taste

    We have the same taste! LOL! I have messaged with all of these except the last one. I had a date scheduled with Lizzie last week and unfortunately had to cancel. She looks sexy AF and would love to meet her. I didn't discuss any amounts with her but I am guessing she is not cheap.

  2. #23464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheVeryTop  [View Original Post]
    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?
    " The member might have deactivated their account, been suspended, blocked you, or been blocked by you. ".

  3. #23463

    Seeking Profiles

    Is there something I need to do for these profiles to show up. Every time someone posts a link here I get a page saying "Profile Not Available".

    Is this a pay for premium type deal or what's up?

  4. #23462

    Commercial

    So I was watching a movie on Hulu and holy cow, I saw an actual TV commercial for Seeking. I think their tag line is something like "be honest with yourself" LOL yeah be honest and admit you are a ***** LOL. It's a ballsy move for sure.

  5. #23461

  6. #23460
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
    31 is possible but I would think more like mid 30's: the last time I had her I guessed she was mid - 20's at least and that was 7-10 years ago.

  7. #23459
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I think she's in the same area. Says she smokes all day so I assume she's not working. I'm sure her prices are much higher now, she quoted me $$. I'll she if she'll take $.
    Last time I saw her, she quoted 2 and I countered with 150 "like we did before". And she took it. That was maybe back in the spring.

  8. #23458

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by VAvet  [View Original Post]
    Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.
    I have seen her a couple of times and I would say mid 30's is fair.

  9. #23457
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaxado  [View Original Post]
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!
    Blast from the past, when I first met her she was living off Janke Road then moved to the fan. Bit of an odd duck with a mannish face but banging little body. I bet she's mid 30's but her face makes it a little tough to tell.

  10. #23456

    Re: Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in The Fan? Seven or ten years ago she was hosting out of an apartment on Grace at extremely reasonable prices but that was before she found the sugar bowl. When I did her last, she had a boyfriend who had just gone inside and she was hoping to find a few regulars so she didn't have to get a straight job. Perfectly willing to suck dick, a reasonably good lay (not amazing but faked being into it well enough) and good body if you like petite with no ass. At the time she smoked a LOT of weed and liked to start any session with any one of a few outfits she thiought of as "cute" but I thought were delaying the laying. I understand she is into sneakers and shopping before fucking these days. I enjoyed her at the time but wouldn't pay a premium to hit it again.
    Her profile says she's 31. Does that seem to be accurate? Her seeking pics are so heavily filtered, it's hard to get a good read on that. I figure since you met her in person, you might have a good estimate of her age. Thanks!

  11. #23455
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she still in The Fan? Seven or ten years ago she was hosting out of an apartment on Grace at extremely reasonable prices but that was before she found the sugar bowl. When I did her last, she had a boyfriend who had just gone inside and she was hoping to find a few regulars so she didn't have to get a straight job. Perfectly willing to suck dick, a reasonably good lay (not amazing but faked being into it well enough) and good body if you like petite with no ass. At the time she smoked a LOT of weed and liked to start any session with any one of a few outfits she thiought of as "cute" but I thought were delaying the laying. I understand she is into sneakers and shopping before fucking these days. I enjoyed her at the time but wouldn't pay a premium to hit it again.
    I think she's in the same area. Says she smokes all day so I assume she's not working. I'm sure her prices are much higher now, she quoted me $$. I'll she if she'll take $.

  12. #23454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Says she smokes everyday but I'm thinking she's doing more than smoking. I think I would like to bang her one time. The photos she sent were hot but I'm wondering if they are current.
    Is she still in The Fan? Seven or ten years ago she was hosting out of an apartment on Grace at extremely reasonable prices but that was before she found the sugar bowl. When I did her last, she had a boyfriend who had just gone inside and she was hoping to find a few regulars so she didn't have to get a straight job. Perfectly willing to suck dick, a reasonably good lay (not amazing but faked being into it well enough) and good body if you like petite with no ass. At the time she smoked a LOT of weed and liked to start any session with any one of a few outfits she thiought of as "cute" but I thought were delaying the laying. I understand she is into sneakers and shopping before fucking these days. I enjoyed her at the time but wouldn't pay a premium to hit it again.

  13. #23453
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I have had a similar experience. Have chatted with her for a while but haven't seen her yet. The vibe seems like she is pretty open.
    Says she smokes everyday but I'm thinking she's doing more than smoking. I think I would like to bang her one time. The photos she sent were hot but I'm wondering if they are current.

  14. #23452

    Similar comms

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Been chatting with this one by text but very odd that after a few texts she'll disappear for hours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d01ed58a8f69
    I have had a similar experience. Have chatted with her for a while but haven't seen her yet. The vibe seems like she is pretty open.

  15. #23451
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Seeking

    Been chatting with this one by text but very odd that after a few texts she'll disappear for hours.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-d01ed58a8f69

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape