Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35164
    Quote Originally Posted by MayMan  [View Original Post]
    That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.
    Is the redhead pepper? If not does anyone have info on the redhead?

  2. #35163

    Belle

    Saw this ad for Richmond, anyone have any experience with her to share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...d/668990182886

  3. #35162

  4. #35161

    Looking to fill an opening.

    Gents,

    I've got an opening in my schedule coming up in a couple weeks. I've been doing some research here and there via tryst, EROS and TER. I'd like to get some feedback from the community of possible. DM's are open of any of this is not something you want to post publicly.

    I'm looking for an hour adventure that will needless to say, be worth the time and money. I've seen a few of the ladies around the area here and down in VA beach. What is like to know is if I'm missing some of the really good ones. Race and color don't matter (prefer nothing in the heavyweights) GFE, multiple pops, BBJ, maybe even bare (dare I say).

    Do any of you have any info on someone who fits the bill? Not looking for the cheapest. That ship sailed and I refuse to go back. This will be the last time I'm able to participate for a while as I'll be out of town for an extended period. Kind of a last hurrah.

    Any info you all could provide would be greatly appreciated. Again, DM if you don't want the info out on the main boards. I'll be posting this in VA Beach as well.

  5. #35160
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.

  6. #35159

    Cities with same name

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.
    I like to mess with them when I get that question. A bot just ask the next one & ignores. If they are real even if a scammer it goes like this. They ask what city, I say Richmond only. They send me some googled hotel address in rva. I hit them back with no I am in Richmond Kentucky or California. Even had one scammer then send me random address in Kentucky after rva hilarious. Then still ask for deposit. Hoping they can get a dime out of anyone.

  7. #35158
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Reddit is a joke. Someone posted about how they had luck there a few weeks back. It's total garbage. I tried two girls and both wanted deposits and one just wanted me to go to only fans. It's not legit. Total waste of time.

  8. #35157
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. It's a different girl who is way bigger with short hair. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. If it's her those pictures are ancient. She is also covered in bruises.

    Good luck!

  9. #35156

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    This looks like Pepper. She has been around for a while and you can see a ton of her reviews on here. I think they are mostly positive.

  10. #35155

    Elianax2025 Scam

    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.

  11. #35154

  12. #35153
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.
    Yea I found that out yesterday she will either come down or leave at some point haha or find a willing sucker.

  13. #35152
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Had the same experience. Cam shows mostly. Lotta BS.

  14. #35151

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone played with this one before any info on looks?

    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.

  15. #35150
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.

    Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.
    I had talked to her on the phone then she hung up and blocked me. It was weird af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape