Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 37331
-
08-13-25 13:04 #35156Senior Member

Posts: 28Pepper
This looks like Pepper. She has been around for a while and you can see a ton of her reviews on here. I think they are mostly positive.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-25 08:54 #35155Senior Member

Posts: 61Elianax2025 Scam
I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.
That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.
-
08-13-25 08:03 #35154Senior Member

Posts: 61Sin swords
Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/191539270
-
08-12-25 17:09 #35153Senior Member

Posts: 71Yea I found that out yesterday she will either come down or leave at some point haha or find a willing sucker.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 15:22 #35152Senior Member

Posts: 166Had the same experience. Cam shows mostly. Lotta BS.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 14:26 #35151Senior Member

Posts: 577Gps
Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.
Originally Posted by Warmetal
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 14:20 #35150Senior Member

Posts: 45I had talked to her on the phone then she hung up and blocked me. It was weird af.
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-25 13:48 #35149Senior Member

Posts: 336Reddit
So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
-
08-12-25 12:00 #35148Senior Member

Posts: 371IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.
Originally Posted by HitNRunRva
[View Original Post]
Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.
-
08-12-25 08:30 #35147Senior Member

Posts: 45Real?
Has anyone ever seen this one.
Skip the games https://share.google/yPvIoSJVTmJqZuwUy.
-
08-11-25 17:12 #35146Regular Member

Posts: 11She look dank
I followed her on IG and she looks dank / greasey.
Originally Posted by KingdomMe
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-25 12:32 #35145Senior Member

Posts: 61Greek Freak Nomi. Just say No
I message this one cause she offered Greek. When she messaged me the donations. I texted is Greek included. She said yes.
When I arrived she had a gut, nothing like her pictures. However she still looked sexy. She asked to start on the couch and not even 2 minutes asked to go to the bed. She did this like 3 times. In my head I'm like what's going on. She kept telling me to cum, and asking me did I cum. It hasn't even been 10 mins. She kept rushing me when she asked me to go back to the couch I was like this ain't right, your not into it and her rushing me annoyed me. When she got wet, it smelled really bad! Her shit down there was all used up. I told her let's just do anal and I'll finish. She was like oh did you ask for it? I said yeah. She checked her messages and it was confirmed, then she told me she don't control her messages, an agency does. I said your profile title has Greek in it. She said I didn't make my profile. Bunch of hogwash. She killed the mood just like that. Annoyed and frustrated I just left. Less than 15 minutes 5 mins of that was her just telling me BS. I think she does things like that on purpose. Her acts alone were very manipulative behavior.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/191447819
-
08-11-25 12:01 #35144Senior Member

Posts: 61Italian hotyiey
Yes. She doesn't look like much however she had some real good good. Had to go twice.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
She doesn't really do anal even if she responds that she does. Good BJ.
-
08-11-25 10:25 #35143Senior Member

Posts: 71Any info
Anyone played with this one before any info on looks?
https://callescort.org/804-930-8517
-
08-11-25 10:20 #35142Senior Member

Posts: 192Italian hottie
https://callescort.org/434-427-6832
Anyone have any info on this one?







Reply With Quote





