Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35160
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    That's pepper! Search her name and you'll find plenty of info. She does not look like those pics anymore. Add about 80 pounds and cat hair.

  2. #35159

    Cities with same name

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.
    I like to mess with them when I get that question. A bot just ask the next one & ignores. If they are real even if a scammer it goes like this. They ask what city, I say Richmond only. They send me some googled hotel address in rva. I hit them back with no I am in Richmond Kentucky or California. Even had one scammer then send me random address in Kentucky after rva hilarious. Then still ask for deposit. Hoping they can get a dime out of anyone.

  3. #35158
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Reddit is a joke. Someone posted about how they had luck there a few weeks back. It's total garbage. I tried two girls and both wanted deposits and one just wanted me to go to only fans. It's not legit. Total waste of time.

  4. #35157
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. It's a different girl who is way bigger with short hair. Doesn't look anything like the pictures. If it's her those pictures are ancient. She is also covered in bruises.

    Good luck!

  5. #35156

    Pepper

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    This looks like Pepper. She has been around for a while and you can see a ton of her reviews on here. I think they are mostly positive.

  6. #35155

    Elianax2025 Scam

    I messaged her, she said she was available. Asked her about her donations and she messaged what city are you in? I was like damn that sucks cause that's a red flag. She asked me how much time I want I said an hour. She said $160. Another Red flag. Still curious I said can I pay in cash. She messaged she needed a deposit.

    That's when I knew. Scam. Which sucks cause she looked good.

  7. #35154

  8. #35153
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.
    Yea I found that out yesterday she will either come down or leave at some point haha or find a willing sucker.

  9. #35152
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.
    Had the same experience. Cam shows mostly. Lotta BS.

  10. #35151

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Warmetal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone played with this one before any info on looks?

    https://callescort.org/804-930-8517
    Her prices are crazy for the body type she has and she upsets for bbj etc. Greek not available 150/250/350. This chic is delusional.

  11. #35150
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.

    Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.
    I had talked to her on the phone then she hung up and blocked me. It was weird af.

  12. #35149

    Reddit

    So for the past couple of weeks I've been trying my hand at Reddit. What I've found is that most of the women on the site either want you to subscribe to their OnlyFans or they want you to pay a deposit before meeting. I'll pass on both of those options.

  13. #35148
    Quote Originally Posted by HitNRunRva  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever seen this one.

    Skip the games https://share.google/yPvIoSJVTmJqZuwUy.
    IMO if you see a high price on STG that should be on a more dependable site, it's a scam or catfish.

    Its like someone claiming to sell designer stuff in Walmart. You won't find diamonds at the dollar tree.

  14. #35147

    Real?

    Has anyone ever seen this one.

    Skip the games https://share.google/yPvIoSJVTmJqZuwUy.

  15. #35146

    She look dank

    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMe  [View Original Post]
    I message this one cause she offered Greek. When she messaged me the donations. I texted is Greek included. She said yes.

    When I arrived she had a gut, nothing like her pictures. However she still looked sexy. She asked to start on the couch and not even 2 minutes asked to go to the bed. She did this like 3 times. In my head I'm like what's going on. She kept telling me to cum, and asking me did I cum. It hasn't even been 10 mins. She kept rushing me when she asked me to go back to the couch I was like this ain't right, your not into it and her rushing me annoyed me. When she got wet, it smelled really bad! Her shit down there was all used up. I told her let's just do anal and I'll finish. She was like oh did you ask for it? I said yeah. She checked her messages and it was confirmed, then she told me she don't control her messages, an agency does. I said your profile title has Greek in it. She said I didn't make my profile. Bunch of hogwash. She killed the mood just like that. Annoyed and frustrated I just left. Less than 15 minutes 5 mins of that was her just telling me BS.
    I followed her on IG and she looks dank / greasey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape