Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 888 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12927

    Carmen

    She's back. Ass as gotten flabby. Table top chest. Used to be a $250 street girl but over time boosted her clients and gift to $700. Performance review on the oThER site (347297) is 7.2 out of 10.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carmencompanion-777

  2. #12926

    Cbaby

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191584697#.

    Anyone ever try. Cute face, body ewww.

    Be safe.

  3. #12925

    Who's left??

    Maybe it's the times or maybe just me, LOL. But do any of the provider's that are left around the Cincy area, offer a more romantic experience?? At this rate, I'm going to stay semi retired from the game.

  4. #12924
    Quote Originally Posted by CincyQuick  [View Original Post]
    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759


    -cq.
    I've talked with Kenzie, but not met her. Price was the same.

  5. #12923

    Ginny and Kenzie

    Any info on these two? I have reached out to both and have had communication from Ginny quoting $$$ for a HH and nothing from Kenzie yet. Could not find any reviews for them. Kenzie has reviews on LC but I don't always trust those. Anyway they seem TGTBT. Let me know. Stay safe.

    Kenzie.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...136/6197074009

    Ginny.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/191449759

    -cq.

  6. #12922

    Queen petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder88  [View Original Post]
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?
    Been thinking about this one myself. Anyone know rates.

  7. #12921

    Queen Petty

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136
    I know she does duos with Leigh in forest park. Does she go by any other name?

  8. #12920

    Sammi

    Anyone still in contact with Sammi? Been around for years. Escort and sugarbaby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20191108_173926_8911.jpg‎   Resized_received_659067507852064(3).jpg‎  

  9. #12919

    Mistress Kimmi

    I saw she was back for a hot second. I was out of town when she posted last. Her phone number is dead now. Does anyone know if she's still available or is she gone again?

  10. #12918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Queen Petty

    I wasn't able to find any current info on Queen Petty. There was one positive review from several years ago. Has anyone had an recent experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...v/958836355136

  11. #12917

    Maryannsummers

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143
    Tried to set up a visit with Maryann last week. When she wanted a deposit, I declined. Then she got upset. Why do they think they get a deposit with a history of flaking out in the reviews?

  12. #12916

    Lonilei143

    Lonilei143 is the new and one of many alias she uses. First time Butterface reveal in Tryst ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lonilei143

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    Don't. Just don't.
    There's a reason she changes her name more often than the days of a month.
    Now she is going by MagicMary.
    Old. Butterface. Psycho. Tragic.

    https://tryst.link/massage/jessejane
    https://tryst.link/escort/magicmagic
    https://x.com/Maryannaclimax

  13. #12915

    Misspolycincinnati

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny29  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.
    I have never seen her, but have followed her on socials for a few years. She seems rather unpredictable. Very sexy and crazy potentially in a good way. Wants to be a dominant. Has her place that looks like a dungeon. Seems very kink-friendly.

  14. #12914

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by JjSlim  [View Original Post]
    I was interested in seeing her, but she started posting that she wanted someone to pay her 400 to spend the night. I have never met anyone in this business that I wanted to spend a whole night with. Now her post is so crazy that I don't know what she wants. She also typed 400$ instead of $400 which is concerning to me. It's a shame because I would love to meet a spinner with a menu as full as hers.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/798882934020
    She's a beautiful girl who could really make bank.

  15. #12913

    Misspolycincinnati

    Does anyone have any info on misspolycincinnati. I'm interested in booking a session. And was wondering if it's worth it. Couldn't find any reviews on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape