Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 40444
-
08-07-25 17:47 #40039Senior Member

Posts: 2535Ticha
Yes we have and I apologize if I may have upset you. I thank you for all the advice and hopefully one day I can't get that service from her. Vanda and Vicki are ripoffs rose has done them some wrong along with others. I took a shower once and walked out because of $500 pricing I think her name was JJ. Rose will always be my favorite at the moment but for now I'm enjoying BBBJ DFK FS bare or not for no more the $220-$300.
Ticha is one I would love to try but money is tight and after I have fucked it's hard to just get a HJ or BJ. The body wants to feel that thrusting back and forth and coming bare or covered can't compare to a HJ or even BBBJCIM. Got be able to fuck. If I ever try her I will definitely try her. Hey can you pm me again. I haven't gotten a massage in pc Aiea Waipahu for a while. Town RN is the action.
Originally Posted by FCH300
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-25 01:35 #40038Senior Member

Posts: 781Business Arrangement. Pin Thai
Revise your thoughts for the providers renting space there.
Originally Posted by GiAnt34
[View Original Post]
Try this model. Base massage fee ($80) goes to Pin Thai management. Tip amount is just that, "tip". Goes exclusively to provider. It's a contract arrangement. She rents a room for an hour and pays rent. She also has to pay for someone to provide clean linens, oils, hot towels, etc.
-
08-07-25 01:30 #40037Senior Member

Posts: 781Ticha. A repeating story
CK. Sorry. We'ver chatted a number of times about rising prices and decreasing services but.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
I found one at Pin Thai (not Rose) that is worth the $$ See a bunch of my posts over the past 6 weeks regarding a provider who goes by "Ticha" at Pin Thai Aiea. She's the real deal. Not cheap, but will go the distance for you. Last time I saw her, she was naked on the table rubbing my back before I noticed that she didn't have any clothes on. We spent the remaining 65 minutes of my 1 hour appointment (she's not a clock watcher) in serious play. No FS at a place like Pin Thai but BBBJ, DATY for days, slow and sensuous oily HJ, butt play, FIV, FIA, multiple cums for her and a great one for me. Not to mention that she's PRETTY and speaks English well and is honestly trying to please her customers.
I'll be sorry to see her go.
-
08-06-25 16:37 #40036Senior Member

Posts: 2535Pin Thai Girls
To the member who says never had a bad experience must have only seen one provider and it was probably Rose. Pin Thai is known for rip offs, fake pictures, upselling and so on. Vicki and Vanda both play games. They know the game and are good at it. Ever get massaged and only get 30-40 minutes? Ever have one of them walk out on you? Ever have them only expose one breast then say you can suck on this one?
$200 and you can't suck on them titties? Show one breast? Heck you off so fast you can't even enjoy it? I have never ever found a provider who will sensually slowly whack you off. Maybe I have but it was way long ago.
Even rose will try and finish you as fast as she can. Even AMPs will do the same but the consequences I think of a bad review is worse at an AMP then Thai girls. AMP girls are closely watched as Thai I don't think as much.
-
08-06-25 14:43 #40035Senior Member

Posts: 1502Less tip
They now like 80 then expect less or no tip. Just no go there anymore. Get plenty places better service nicer girls.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 13:14 #40034Senior Member

Posts: 388The point of it is.
The point is not the amount even though I guess I'm not a free spender like the shills claiming pt doesn't short. But do you go to a subway for the 5 dollar footlong when they advertise as $15 since they are a vendor and not the actualy franchaisee? I hope you get my point so this convo is done.
Originally Posted by Aroi808
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-25 01:06 #40033Senior Member

Posts: 381Correct me if I am wrong.
Whether you work for a shop or are an independent, don't they generally split the massage fee 50/50 with the shop and keep the tip?
Originally Posted by Few984
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 23:35 #40032Senior Member

Posts: 47Yeah the independents don't work for or get paid by PT so they have to pay for the room when they use it.
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:55 #40031Senior Member

Posts: 35Pin Thai Girls
I concure. I have never had a bad session or shorted time with a Pin Thai girl, but then again I don't quibble over $10.
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 22:50 #40030Senior Member

Posts: 423Pin Thai
Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:52 #40029Senior Member

Posts: 223Could you post the link to their site please.
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:51 #40028Senior Member

Posts: 388Pin thai scammers
Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.
-
08-02-25 00:27 #40027Senior Member

Posts: 135Visiting
Visiting from SoCal. Any recommended must try places? Sadly it seems something happened at Oasis. Don't want drama, just HYA. Thanks for any tips. Happy and safe hunting.
-
08-01-25 07:14 #40026Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoid
Thank you for letting us know. This is Paradise Spa aka Lotus. They have too many raids in such a short time. I would avoid personally.
Originally Posted by ThePHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 21:50 #40025Senior Member

Posts: 223That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.
Originally Posted by Few984
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






