Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 2696 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 1028 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 40435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40030

    Pin Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by WhisperingEye  [View Original Post]
    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.
    Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.

  2. #40029
    Quote Originally Posted by RolexChadder  [View Original Post]
    That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.
    Could you post the link to their site please.

  3. #40028

    Pin thai scammers

    Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.

  4. #40027

    Visiting

    Visiting from SoCal. Any recommended must try places? Sadly it seems something happened at Oasis. Don't want drama, just HYA. Thanks for any tips. Happy and safe hunting.

  5. #40026

    Avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf
    Thank you for letting us know. This is Paradise Spa aka Lotus. They have too many raids in such a short time. I would avoid personally.

  6. #40025
    Quote Originally Posted by Few984  [View Original Post]
    That's the same address as Paradise Oasis. Check out the separate thread.
    That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.

  7. #40024

    That's Paradise Oasis

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePHunter  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf
    That's the same address as Paradise Oasis. Check out the separate thread.

  8. #40023

    MP? Info

    Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.

    Stay safe.

    https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf

  9. #40022
    Quote Originally Posted by SGHono  [View Original Post]
    Been bait and switched too many times.
    J-spa has been 100% consistent for me but its a bit more damage than other places.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13254264.html

  10. #40021

    Burner number

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.
    Rtx, you may also want to get a burner phone or free burner number from a free app like TextNow, they have 808 area codes.

  11. #40020

    411 on west side

    Greeting fellows, I recently moved to west side and in needs for recommendations that are closer.

    Seems like there are some spots and indies grouping around Aiea and Waipahu, but have yet tried them out.

    Any 411's for FS place would be very appreciated via PM.

    Mahalo in advance.

  12. #40019

    PT Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.
    In agreement with WetandWild, since Vanda, Vicki, Rose, Lana, and some other's that post on BP are not directly employed by PT, so they are usually only there when they have an appointments lined up. It's best to text or call them at the number on their BP ad.

    I've never had issues with Lana, Rose, Vanda, or Vicki, they have always been there on the time I had set up with them and never been shorted on time.

  13. #40018
    Quote Originally Posted by WetAndWild  [View Original Post]
    Try texting the number in her BP ad. I have been going there for many years and never had a problem like that her or with the other MT that I contact directly. Vanda is a good MT, give her another chance.

    You could try another MT there, Vicki, Rose, and Amanda are good too. They have ads in BP.
    I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.

  14. #40017

    Pin Thai. Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    Try texting the number in her BP ad. I have been going there for many years and never had a problem like that her or with the other MT that I contact directly. Vanda is a good MT, give her another chance.

    You could try another MT there, Vicki, Rose, and Amanda are good too. They have ads in BP.

  15. #40016

    Disappointed

    Quote Originally Posted by Rtx5018  [View Original Post]
    Very disappointed in my most recent visit to PT Aiea. I've been there maybe 4 or 5 times and it seems like each time gets worse. Before my most recent visit I scheduled an appt for vanda and when I got there they gave me an MT who certainly wasn't vanda. They sent in like 3 women who weren't vanda until they admitted that she wasn't available. I walked out after that.

    I scheduled another hoping it was a one off thing. I got to my appt like 10 minutes early and ended up waiting 25 minutes past my scheduled appt (my fault for waiting so long). I eventually got up to leave again but the front ladies insisted I stay and are sending Vanda to me no. I wait for another 10 minutes and a girl who wasn't vanda shows up. I just thought F it and went along. I asked how much for HE and she refused to give me a price and told me she'd "take care of it". HE wasnt that great. Opted for a 30 min massage.

    I paid the house fee and she asked for tip. I rolled my eyes and asked how much. She quoted 140. I had 2 bills so I asked for change. She saw my two bills she rolled her eyes and scoffed and she only handed me back 50. At that point I was just fed up so I walked out. I probably won't be returning again unless someone specific comes. I know that there was a lot more I couldve done on my end, and my experience will differ greatly from other people's. YMMV.
    I find it best to only go where I text and am I direct contact with the therapist. Or direct contact with the mama and she knows who I am.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape