Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 40435
-
08-05-25 22:50 #40030Senior Member

Posts: 423Pin Thai
Just to clarify, the Therapist you see on b_ _ page are independent and deal directly with their customers, thus they make their own rates. If you want the 70 bucks Therapist, then call the main number and take one of the regular Therapist or walk-in and take one in rotation. Bottom line is that you get what you pay for, take it or leave it. Just my 2 cents.
Originally Posted by WhisperingEye
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 20:52 #40029Senior Member

Posts: 223Could you post the link to their site please.
Originally Posted by RolexChadder
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-25 19:51 #40028Senior Member

Posts: 387Pin thai scammers
Granted they going to read this now and maybe make some adjustments but I just figured out that those thai Bi%ches at Pin Thai are pocketing the extra cash. Pin Thai's advertised rates are 70 an hour but those Bedpage ladies that work out of the aiea town square location are charging 80 bucks. Its only 10 bucks sure but that's a big deal to them considered they get a "free" customer every 7 massages. LOL. Ugh not going to pay that amount.
-
08-02-25 00:27 #40027Senior Member

Posts: 135Visiting
Visiting from SoCal. Any recommended must try places? Sadly it seems something happened at Oasis. Don't want drama, just HYA. Thanks for any tips. Happy and safe hunting.
-
08-01-25 07:14 #40026Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoid
Thank you for letting us know. This is Paradise Spa aka Lotus. They have too many raids in such a short time. I would avoid personally.
Originally Posted by ThePHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 21:50 #40025Senior Member

Posts: 223That's definitely Paradise Oasis's address. Is the place shut down now? I checked there website but it looks like they just updated it with a new girl.
Originally Posted by Few984
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 06:40 #40024Senior Member

Posts: 47That's Paradise Oasis
That's the same address as Paradise Oasis. Check out the separate thread.
Originally Posted by ThePHunter
[View Original Post]
-
07-31-25 05:55 #40023Senior Member

Posts: 279MP? Info
Not sure if this is a massage place or not, but see attached link (see page 8). It's near Ala Moana / strip clubs in the area.
Stay safe.
https://www.honolulupd.org/wp-conten...Arrest_Log.pdf
-
07-31-25 02:19 #40022Senior Member

Posts: 30J-spa has been 100% consistent for me but its a bit more damage than other places.
Originally Posted by SGHono
[View Original Post]
https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/body.../13254264.html
-
07-28-25 09:54 #40021Senior Member

Posts: 423Burner number
Rtx, you may also want to get a burner phone or free burner number from a free app like TextNow, they have 808 area codes.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 16:37 #40020Regular Member

Posts: 24411 on west side
Greeting fellows, I recently moved to west side and in needs for recommendations that are closer.
Seems like there are some spots and indies grouping around Aiea and Waipahu, but have yet tried them out.
Any 411's for FS place would be very appreciated via PM.
Mahalo in advance.
-
07-27-25 15:31 #40019Senior Member

Posts: 47PT Aiea
In agreement with WetandWild, since Vanda, Vicki, Rose, Lana, and some other's that post on BP are not directly employed by PT, so they are usually only there when they have an appointments lined up. It's best to text or call them at the number on their BP ad.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]
I've never had issues with Lana, Rose, Vanda, or Vicki, they have always been there on the time I had set up with them and never been shorted on time.
-
07-27-25 14:08 #40018Regular Member

Posts: 17I see my problem now. I did call PT directly. If I decide to try again I'll contact the number directly on BP. Thanks for the help.
Originally Posted by WetAndWild
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-25 12:26 #40017Senior Member

Posts: 423Pin Thai. Aiea
Try texting the number in her BP ad. I have been going there for many years and never had a problem like that her or with the other MT that I contact directly. Vanda is a good MT, give her another chance.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]
You could try another MT there, Vicki, Rose, and Amanda are good too. They have ads in BP.
-
07-27-25 09:11 #40016Senior Member

Posts: 1138Disappointed
I find it best to only go where I text and am I direct contact with the therapist. Or direct contact with the mama and she knows who I am.
Originally Posted by Rtx5018
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





